Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:01 PM

Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan (8128 Views)

Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? / Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) / People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by shevi4mb(m): 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
THINGS YOU SHOULDN'T DO DURING RAMADAN:

Assalam alaikun Muslim Brothers and Sisters!!!

1. TOO EARLY : don't eat too early your Sahur befor Fajr prayer, the prophet instructed us to delay our sahur to few minutes to Fajr prayer, stop forming Jagaban angry

2. FEAST INSTEAD OF FAST : We pack food like there's going to be famine the following months... this is not good. We are to share our foods and feed the poor, while maintaining a simple and healthy way of eating.

3. TOO LATE : Some muslims delay their iftar, I don't know what they want to claim tho, but the Prophet SAW encouraged us to be haste at breaking our fast and abstain from delaying like you're the holiest of the Holiest��

4. IFTAR PARTY : just like organising Dinner party back then in school, we all know we end up doing other things other than just taking dinner�

5. FAST AND FURIOUS: Please, in as much as its encouraged and obligatory and an act that God himself will reward you...its a personal thing, so please, stop acting up and charging at ppl like Bulldogs all in the name of "i'm fasting", you don't expect everyone to be fasting like you and nobody forced you bro....so keep calm!

6.MISPLACED PRIORITIES : it has become a norm for some ppl to only pray tarawih(Asham) during Ramadan; the mosque is now so fully packed that ppl have to even pray outside the mosque. That's when you'll see ppl that have never stepped into a mosque since last year, with their pure white Jalamia, well, ��‍♂️ the issue is, while its a Good thing To pray Asham in congregation, Asham is not compulsory Oga... the 5 Obligatory prayers have been and will always be important than the optional prayers which includes Asham

7. ADDICTION TO SOCIAL MEDIA OR WATCHING FILMS : Please, there's really nothing bad in using your phone while fasting, but please be careful while you do that. Most of these films or statuses et al, have in one way or the other imbibed forbidden scenes that you might not be prepared to see. Trust me, no matter how careful you'd want to be, you'l just jam one. Hmmm, make God accept our fasting oooo shocked

8. TOO FAST LIKE FAST FORWARD MACHINE : Many muslims strive to finish reciting the whole Quran before the end of Ramadan. While this is a great achievement, we need to consider the verses and ponder over each of its meanings not reciting like an el-classico spanish commentator embarassed. we are gradually losing the spirit of Ramadan, and the Imams should take note pls.

9. BAD HYGIENE : Hmmm, brothers and sisters in Islam, while fasting, please brush your teeth regularly, please, stop spitting around like a pregnant woman, no one said you can't swallow your saliva....please don't be so hard on yourself. I beg you, don't listen to some fanatics with absurd theories. Don't cause another global warming during this Ramadan period. Take care of yourself please, Na fast you dey fast, you no turn deaf and dumb.

10. NIGHT OWL shocked : Those ppl that become irumole during the month of Ramadan grin , they turn day to night and night to day. Please stop it. There's nothing wrong in sleeping during the day, but do not exaggerate, because, when you sleep all day, you'll be missing out many activities that'll benefit you while fasting. By turning night to day, the whole purpose of fasting is ignored.

Ramadan Kareem !!!

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by AntiChristian: 9:18am On Apr 16, 2021
The month of fasting! The month of Taqwa. The month that reminds us how we are to spend our everyday!

May Allah never take my soul except in Islam.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by shevi4mb(m): 9:27am On Apr 16, 2021
AntiChristian:
The month of fasting! The month of Taqwa. The month that reminds us how we are to spend our everyday!

May Allah never take my soul except in Islam.

Salam alaika Brother, but why use AntiChristian as moniker?
If I were you, I would prefer to educate the ignorants than being against them. Being anti-×××× shows you have a strong hatred towards them. Allah is compassionate and enjoins us to be same.

16 Likes

Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 16, 2021
9. BAD HYGIENE

How about peeing erect for the men instead of bending to wash prick everywhere with dirty kettle

5 Likes

Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by bolaayenimo: 9:37am On Apr 16, 2021
is it lawful to have sex during Ramadan

1 Like

Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by Matheusmartin: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2021
shevi4mb:

Salam alaika Brother, but why use AntiChristian as moniker?
If I were you, [/b] I would prefer to educate the ignorants than being against them[b].. Being anti-×××× shows you have a strong hatred towards them. Allah is compassionate and enjoins us to be same.
So in your small minds, the Christians are ignorant while you are the enlightened ones...

Nawa

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by juman(m): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2021
I remember those days.
Fasting period was interesting.

Now everything is bad about Nigeria.
Oh.
Oh.
One Nigeria failed us.
So sad.
I wish we have oduduwa republic in my life time.

1 Like

Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by ggood: 9:42am On Apr 16, 2021
Don't eat pig during Ramadan

Don't detonate bomb during Ramadan

3 Likes

Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by marvin906(m): 9:51am On Apr 16, 2021
Hypocritical fasting

6 Likes

Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by Adlac(m): 9:54am On Apr 16, 2021
[quote author=bolaayenimo post=100839138]is it lawful to have sex during Ramadan[/quote

Yes, in Accordance with THE Prescribed Law.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by Inexhaustible(m): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2021
Jazakum llah Hairra
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by moufan: 10:08am On Apr 16, 2021
nice one op, jazakhumllahu akhiran

1 Like

Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by sanpapi(m): 10:12am On Apr 16, 2021
Mikecold:
9. BAD HYGIENE

How about peeing erect for the men instead of bending to wash prick everywhere with dirty kettle
hope u know peeing while squatting is better than standing, ignorance kills

2 Likes

Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by sanpapi(m): 10:14am On Apr 16, 2021
marvin906:
Hypocritical fasting
i do like to ask u Y hypocritical but then it do be a waste of time. learn.

1 Like

Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by Adlac(m): 10:17am On Apr 16, 2021
Mikecold:
9. BAD HYGIENE

[[s]s]How about peeing erect for the men instead of bending to wash prick everywhere with dirty kettle
[/s][/s]
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 16, 2021
sanpapi:

lol genius Mohamed drinking camel urine told you this?

Or his phycotic actions from mental imbalance convinced you of this

Maybe you can cut off your pen.is has given by the creator so you can fully be squatting to be like vaginal discharge of a woman
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by Adlac(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2021
marvin906:
Hypocritical fasting
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by sanpapi(m): 10:25am On Apr 16, 2021
Mikecold:

Maybe you can cut off your pen.is has given by the creator so you can fully be squatting to be like vaginal discharge of a woman
mate i do like to engage u in the insult trading brouhaha but again i do be the same as u. stay good
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by oloyedewaris(m): 10:27am On Apr 16, 2021
Jazajallahu kair
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by Adlac(m): 10:34am On Apr 16, 2021
[q[s]uote author=Mikecold post=100840198]lol genius Mohamed drinking camel urine told you this?

[s]Or his phycotic actions from mental imbalance convinced you of this

Maybe you can cut off your pen.is has given by the creator so you can fully be squatting to be like vaginal discharge of a woman[/s][/quote][/s]
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by presco27: 10:48am On Apr 16, 2021
Those that suffer from ulcer... how will the manage to do the fasting?
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by 2funkyy(f): 11:12am On Apr 16, 2021
shevi4mb:
THINGS YOU SHOULDN'T DO DURING RAMADAN:

Assalam alaikun Muslim Brothers and Sisters!!!

1. TOO EARLY : don't eat too early your Sahur befor Fajr prayer, the prophet instructed us to delay our sahur to few minutes to Fajr prayer, stop forming Jagaban angry

2. FEAST INSTEAD OF FAST : We pack food like there's going to be famine the following months... this is not good. We are to share our foods and feed the poor, while maintaining a simple and healthy way of eating.

3. TOO LATE : Some muslims delay their iftar, I don't know what they want to claim tho, but the Prophet SAW encouraged us to be haste at breaking our fast and abstain from delaying like you're the holiest of the Holiest��

4. IFTAR PARTY : just like organising Dinner party back then in school, we all know we end up doing other things other than just taking dinner�

5. FAST AND FURIOUS: Please, in as much as its encouraged and obligatory and an act that God himself will reward you...its a personal thing, so please, stop acting up and charging at ppl like Bulldogs all in the name of "i'm fasting", you don't expect everyone to be fasting like you and nobody forced you bro....so keep calm!

6.MISPLACED PRIORITIES : it has become a norm for some ppl to only pray tarawih(Asham) during Ramadan; the mosque is now so fully packed that ppl have to even pray outside the mosque. That's when you'll see ppl that have never stepped into a mosque since last year, with their pure white Jalamia, well, ��‍♂️ the issue is, while its a Good thing To pray Asham in congregation, Asham is not compulsory Oga... the 5 Obligatory prayers have been and will always be important than the optional prayers which includes Asham

7. ADDICTION TO SOCIAL MEDIA OR WATCHING FILMS : Please, there's really nothing bad in using your phone while fasting, but please be careful while you do that. Most of these films or statuses et al, have in one way or the other imbibed forbidden scenes that you might not be prepared to see. Trust me, no matter how careful you'd want to be, you'l just jam one. Hmmm, make God accept our fasting oooo shocked

8. TOO FAST LIKE FAST FORWARD MACHINE : Many muslims strive to finish reciting the whole Quran before the end of Ramadan. While this is a great achievement, we need to consider the verses and ponder over each of its meanings not reciting like an el-classico spanish commentator embarassed. we are gradually losing the spirit of Ramadan, and the Imams should take note pls.

9. BAD HYGIENE : Hmmm, brothers and sisters in Islam, while fasting, please brush your teeth regularly, please, stop spitting around like a pregnant woman, no one said you can't swallow your saliva....please don't be so hard on yourself. I beg you, don't listen to some fanatics with absurd theories. Don't cause another global warming during this Ramadan period. Take care of yourself please, Na fast you dey fast, you no turn deaf and dumb.

10. NIGHT OWL shocked : Those ppl that become irumole during the month of Ramadan grin , they turn day to night and night to day. Please stop it. There's nothing wrong in sleeping during the day, but do not exaggerate, because, when you sleep all day, you'll be missing out many activities that'll benefit you while fasting. By turning night to day, the whole purpose of fasting is ignored.

Ramadan Kareem !!!
Jazakumllahi Khairan. Lovely Write Up. Wish our Muslim Ummah would lighten up a little by not take things too serious and making Islam look too hard to Practice.

1 Like

Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by Amspecial: 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
grin
Chop bellefull fast
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by advocatejare(m): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
What of things you can do.

If you emulate the Prophet of Islam, you can kiss during fasting. No be me talk am o, it's your hadith

2 Likes

Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by Bellotelli: 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2021
sanpapi:

Iam a Muslim but the way some people go about exposing their buttocks to public view all in the name of squatting is totally disgusting and Un-Islamic.

In such scenario i feel it's ok to stand and pee.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by motayoayinde: 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
Bellotelli:

Iam a Muslim but the way some people go about exposing their buttocks to public view all in the name of squatting is totally disgusting and Un-Islamic.

STANDING TO PEE IS ALSO ALLOWED PROVIDED GREAT CARE IS TAKEN TO AVOID SPLASHING
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by sanpapi(m): 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
Bellotelli:

ofcus my brother u r right u knw some people no dey use thr head, though it is recommended to squat. stay good man
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by kutashi: 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
Who did you this?
You're going mad!
When you knew that you have stupid answer for your foolish question from your rotten brain! Why boring your life to ask again?
The hate in you will never give you any peace!
Mikecold:

Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by Friend22(m): 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
Mikecold:
9. BAD HYGIENE

Coming from someone who don't know about hygiene.
When you pee or poo in your toilet your flush it with water but you, the remnant of your urine and poo sticks to your Instruments and funny enough, you think the joke is on us when you ought to look yourself in the mirror and see the big wood lodge in your eye.

A common 'aboki' has proper hygiene than your MOGs put together (if you are a Christian).

We will teach you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed / Stinginess: Why A Muslim Should Not Be Stingy / Story Of A Man Who Succumbed To Temptation. Inspirational Read !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.