Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Osama Bin Laden: A Better Muslim Than I Am- Isa Pantami - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osama Bin Laden: A Better Muslim Than I Am- Isa Pantami (460 Views)

Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office / COVID-19 MURIC Warns Against Gatherings: 'Don’t Be More Muslim Than Muhammad’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osama Bin Laden: A Better Muslim Than I Am- Isa Pantami by obonujoker(m): 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mr Pantami’s comments were translated by Professor Andrea Brigaglia, an African expert at Naples University in Italy. Nigerian scholar Musa Ibrahim of University of Florida in the United States contributed to the paper that explored the onset of Boko Haram in Nigeria.

He made the remarks while responding to audience questions about his views on Osama Bin Laden during a lecture about the Taliban. Mr Pantami said of Mr Bin Laden, the late Al Qaeda leader responsible for bringing down the World Trade Centre in an attack that claimed over 3,000 lives in 2001: “I still consider him as a better Muslim than myself.”

Isa Aliyu Pantami, President Muhammadu Buhari’s communications minister, also once declared that he was always a happy man towards the massacre of those he considered infidels.

“We are all happy whenever unbelievers are being killed,” Mr Pantami said. “But the Sharia does not allow us to kill them without a reason.”

“Our zeal (hamasa) should not take precedence over our obedience to the sacred law,” he added.

Top journal publisher academia.edu published the research in March 2019, several months before Mr Buhari tapped Mr Pantami as a minister. Mr Pantami’s violent preachings, which he rendered in Hausa and Arabic throughout the late 1990s and early to mid-2000s, had gone largely unreported in the Nigerian mainstream media.

Mr Pantami did not return a request seeking comments from Peoples Gazette about whether or not he has eschewed his violent Salafist views

https://gazettengr.com/we-are-all-happy-whenever-unbelievers-are-being-killed-minister-pantami/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Re: Osama Bin Laden: A Better Muslim Than I Am- Isa Pantami by CodeTemplar: 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
When you juxtapose his outward appearance to his brainpower you see why Africa is an embodiment of contradictions.
Re: Osama Bin Laden: A Better Muslim Than I Am- Isa Pantami by Aaa007: 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
all this despiration jus to redicule pantami.
Re: Osama Bin Laden: A Better Muslim Than I Am- Isa Pantami by Bornsinner7: 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Osama Bin Laden: A Better Muslim Than I Am- Isa Pantami by Amaechi2023(m): 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
audio of 2001.
who keep the recording?
because I'm certain no cloudfare or software data base.
my problem is that why would one keep an audio recording so long with high hopes that the minister would be someone in future just so they can bring him down.

(1) (Reply)

Why Over Criticism Will Make You Lose Opportunities. / Foreign Fulanis Have Invaded Southwest – Oyo Amotekun Boss / IPOB Be Wise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.