Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,042 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) (23016 Views)

Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office / Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Foreigna: 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
baralatie:

and the person that gave him the job must have had a full knowledge of his credibility abj

DSS conducts discreet investigation of Ministerial nominees and submits it to only the President. Even the subjects of the investigation are unaware. If you want to argue, argue with sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Ayotemide(f): 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
techmo:

Is this how you were raised or you personally decided to act like this to strangers on a public forum?!

Wuwa bi Omo to a bi nu Ile re

If you think by any means how i was raised is problematic to you Òmùgọ, hold on to Pantami's salafist pants and try to do something about it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
Qoute me anywhere most of Buharis appointees are salafists .

3 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by baralatie(m): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
Foreigna:

DSS conducts discreet investigation of Ministerial nominees and submits it to only the President. Even the subjects of the investigation are unaware. If you want to argue, argue with sense.
and you have a detailed report of patani at your disposal?
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by jaxxy(m): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
baralatie:

and the person that gave him the job must have had a full knowledge of his credibility abj

Nigerians aswell must not doubt that credibility.
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Ayotemide(f): 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
Giovanni2332:
Qoute me anywhere most of Buharis appointees are salafists .

If they kept their salafism to themselves, there would be no problem. But trying that BS on a country like this is enough to demand that heads roll.

5 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
360degreess:
This man's political rivals and enemies are trying so hard to discredit him.. First, they lied that he is on CIA's watch list for sponsoring terrorism, the same news source came out to apologise that the news wasn't genuine.. Secondly,Someone came out with old audio of about 21years ago(year 2000), saying pantami said he feels Joy whenever Christians are been killed.. Now comes another new one again.. They are not mentioning the tremendous achievement he has made in the communication industry..Hmmm.Nigeria , Nigeria..
Well I trust Buhari,he won't even listen to all these nonsense.. Pantami carry go with your good works.

Well, I agree with you, but the problem is, he did make comments that can be interpreted as being anti-christian.

No matter how much good he has done, we do not want as a Minister someone expreressing such sentiments towards people whose only crime is that they do not share his beleifs.

It is not the end of the world if he resigns. His succesor can be better.

Or would you accept me as minister if I made similar comments towards non-christians in this country? No matter how it was all in the past, or how well I am doing as a minister now?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Mightyhaiz: 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
techmo:

Is this how you were raised or you personally decided to act like this to strangers on a public forum?!

Wuwa bi Omo to a bi nu Ile re
Never mind how she was raised,tell your islamist minister to deny or own up to those videos/audios

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Foreigna: 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
baralatie:

and you have a detailed report of patani at your disposal?

Are you dyslexic? I told you to argue like someone with a working brain.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by oketikpo: 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
Xiaomi1:
All Buhari ministers are terrorists.
True talk

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by PHijo(m): 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
Why does Buhari prefer Islamic fundamentalists for this job? After the one from Oyo left he replaced him with another one. Do they have a special task we don't know about?

4 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by SouthSouth1914: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
360degreess:
This man's political rivals and enemies are trying so hard to discredit him.. First, they lied that he is on CIA's watch list for sponsoring terrorism, the same news source came out to apologise that the news wasn't genuine.. Secondly,Someone came out with old audio of about 21years ago(year 2000), saying pantami said he feels Joy whenever Christians are been killed.. Now comes another new one again.. They are not mentioning the tremendous achievement he has made in the communication industry..Hmmm.Nigeria , Nigeria..
Well I trust Buhari,he won't even listen to all these nonsense.. Pantami carry go with your good works.

The videos of his useless rants full of support for Al Qaeda etc are also a work of his distractors!! What a shameless statement from a zoombie!! All because of 30k

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by ednut1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
Who this man vex
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by baralatie(m): 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
jaxxy:

Nigerians aswell must not doubt that credibility.
if you have that information that points out that the credibility of a person in govt is faulty.the citizens can point it out to the president just like what happened to the last efcc head.guess what happened the president and it's entourage ignored all signs until trouble started.
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ayotemide:

If they kept their salafism to themselves, there would be no problem. But trying that BS on a country like this is enough to demand that heads roll.

Brother the fact is south are not ready . When a Yoruba man is in war with Igbo man. And you ask yourself a simple question . Are these not learned guys why behaving like this without coming to a simple peace. Bro when these useless mannequin leaves office it will take Nigeria 100 years to recover

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Rodwave: 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lewisalexander:
This man na mugu terrorist na

Fixed.
Don't try to water-down the truth next time

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by baralatie(m): 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
Foreigna:

[s]Are you dyslexic? I told you to argue like someone with a working brain.[/s]
obviously you don't have a dss report on his credibility at your disposal
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by SouthSouth1914: 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
360degreess:

The videos of his useless rants full of support for Al Qaeda etc are also a work of his distractors!! What a shameless statement from a zoombie!! All because of 30k!!

The only difference between an almajiri and a zombie.. one live on less than $1 dollar a day and the other on $1 dollar a month!!

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Foreigna: 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
baralatie:

obviously you don't have a dss report on his credibility at your disposal

And if I have it, you expect it to be in my WhatsApp status so idiots can see it.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
That’s the word jare hypocrites

Amotolongbo:
His past is haunting hunting him.

This administration is full of hypocrites and liars

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Horlarwaileh(m): 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
360degreess:

Please,Can you just mention some from those tremendous achievement he has made

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by stephenponti(m): 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
This pentami of a guy is actually an ass-hole.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by baralatie(m): 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
Foreigna:

And if I have it, you expect it to be in my WhatsApp status so idiots can see it.

imagine that!
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by SarkinYarki: 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
So can we say he only accepted to serve in this govt because he knows they would be pro Jihad?

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by BanevsJoker(m): 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
His past is haunting hunting him.

This administration is full of hypocrites and liars
Why did you cancel the correct word?

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by alasane: 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
[s]
Zane2point4:
A white man in the USA asked me if Nigeria was a Muslim country I told him no, in fact its a country of nepotism and tribal favouritism.

Looks at all the igbo names and yoruba names that have made waves in the USA, do u ever get to see northern people in the list?

But over here region that is most bereft of education is now heading sensitive positions all thank to the presidency, yes you heard it well blc that's what they address themselves as blc no one is in charge.

This pantami terrorist fit attach many qualifications to his name but bear it in mind this is Nigeria and he fit get that thru backdoor, and he's not even fit to be an SUG president.
[/s]

to slap you dey hungry me "walahi"

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by drey076(m): 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
techmo:
Since the compulsory NIN enemies have been rising against Pantami
All these issue with Pantami does not have to do with NIN registration, it was his past that is haunting him. You too can learn one or to lesson from this saga. Everything should not be about politics, linking NIN to phone no is a nice innovation

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Asadujames202(m): 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
drtee247:
These shameless lots are really trying to bring this cleric down, but they are only wasting their time...the more they spew trash, the more their plans will be exposed... we are in the Holy Month of Ramadan, In sha Allah their evil plans will be thrown back at them

H o l y tongue

Month

tongue
Of

Sh i t tongue

All head slammers are terrorist

Izlam pissfull relig ion

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by hecomeshome(m): 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
That's what they( Muslims) are known for. Very hypocritic in nature.

3 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
Sigh.... Buhari and his cabinet of misfits!

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by hecomeshome(m): 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
Foreigna:
Naptu2, Oya resume your houseboy work here.

Come and pack Pantami's vomit.

Dat guy don hide.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria / Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana / Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.