Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Cook Book Or Diet Writer Needed asap - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Cook Book Or Diet Writer Needed asap (328 Views)

Ebook writer needed ASAP / High-quality Content Writers Needed ASAP / Coronavirus: Was The WUHAN VIRUS Predicted In This Book Or Was It A Coincidence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cook Book Or Diet Writer Needed asap by Solowriter(m): 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
A cookbook or dietary writer need asap.
10000 words.

WhatsApp on; 0705 802 9553
Re: Cook Book Or Diet Writer Needed asap by Tac67: 11:53pm On May 18, 2021
Solowriter:
A cookbook or dietary writer need asap.
10000 words.

WhatsApp on; 0705 802 9553

Solowriter is a fraudster and an unrepentant scammer, who only uses people's works and then hurriedly publish them, and claim the works were copied word for word after he has them published on his site.

I sourced contents from ten different websites to produce an hybrid and unique article for him. And as of completion, I made a screenshot of the article and it was devoid of plagiarisms. The fraudster and cunny scammer kept postponing paying me till the fifth day, after which when I asked to be paid, he started making excuses. That I copied the work whereas the work was an hybrid article produced from sourcing contents from TEN different websites.

He hurriedly has them published on his site and then claims that the content was copied from the site

This is what he does with people. I'm not the only one as I spoke with a friend who he did a similar thing to

Beware of this fraudulent human and add his phone number to the scammer list

Cc

Mynd44

Divepen1

Divepen

Obinnau

Here is my article that I produced that he hurriedly published. If you run a domain check on the site you'll notice it's just all templates and that it's a Nigerian site which he runs and uses as his centre for his antics

http://www.thewellnesscare.com/hardwood-tonic-system-reviews/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Book Do People Think Is Great But You Don't Like? / Letter To My Love � / How Do I Pay For Online Contents In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.