Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) (10340 Views)

I Feel Really Funny Tonight - My Ex Got Engaged Last Week / A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by Lovethaa: 5:32am On Apr 16, 2021
namiji2598:

A quick search of that number got me @nobody and am sure this Op is not chasing shadows

One Rozcol was all over my mentions saying I staged the whole thing ... lol... being the nice person I am I won't curse her back but I pray God forgives her ... I'm even ready to gift the ZZOR some cash if truly she is real and I m at fault .. I still have emails and messages and other proofs but I won't be sharing that here
Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by femi4: 5:57am On Apr 16, 2021
So, Zzoh na man....humm

Good to know anyway
Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by braunny(m): 6:18am On Apr 16, 2021
femi4:
So, Zzoh na man....humm
Good to know anyway
nope there is a new account by the real zzor oh
Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by Brandonx(m): 7:29am On Apr 16, 2021
If this is true I give up on nairaland undecided
That dirty thing had the guts to mention me because I dropped my opinion on a thread

That's why I barely drop comments here.

Trolls that can't even come close to you in reality would hide behind their cheap phone to drag you undecided
Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by Mrlcredible: 7:53am On Apr 16, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Men here make me doubt everything I know about men. Assuming this is the lady he's claiming it is, why come online to show her pics, number and chats? Yet, they'd be the ones to call women all sorts of names.
shut up you this low life feminist
Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by SideshowBob: 8:44am On Apr 16, 2021
Lovethaa:

One Rozcol was all over my mentions saying I staged the whole thing ... lol... being the nice person I am I won't curse her back but I pray God forgives her ... I'm even ready to gift the ZZOR some cash if truly she is real and I m at fault .. I still have emails and messages and other proofs but I won't be sharing that here
Why can't you share it? Clout chaser.
Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by namiji2598: 9:20am On Apr 16, 2021
Lovethaa:

With this your comments, it's certain u are referring to zzor

And that number is @nobody number

Then if @zzor and @nobody are the same person
Then why is nobody a male and zzor a female?

Zzor is a male with another moniker nobody

1 Like

Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by hardbody: 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
Zzoh:
I wasn't here for scamming, try to understand me.Am sure I wasn't the only one using female account here.

You still dey talk? You still get mouth talk abi? Make dem for give me just 2 minutes in an alley with you, if i no deform and paralyze you.
Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by Duplexxx: 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
Be wiser next time
Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by olamide0147: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Hahahaha grin

Is this not our mummy ZZOR grin

Hahahaha grin

Life is really interesting if you can chill grin

Buhahahaha grin
she's the most beautiful soul I ever met on NL and op is kinda crazy and shady trying to tarnished her image...she's a female
Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by olamide0147: 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
hardbody:

You still dey talk? You still get mouth talk abi? Make dem for give me just 2 minutes in an alley with you, if i no deform and paralyze you.
paralyzed her for defending herself you should go ahead and paralyzed the op for being stupid and cunning besides this ain't first time females on NL are complaining about this useless fake ass nigga

1 Like

Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by SILENTandSMART2: 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2021
olamide0147:

she's the most beautiful soul I ever met on NL and op is kinda crazy and shady trying to tarnished her image...she's a female

Beautiful soul you ever met ? grin

Koburu hope you're cool
Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 20, 2021
Lovethaa:
I noticed the babe I was referring to in my previous thread had deactivated her account.

To make matters worse she messaged me again claiming she is a female and the pics she sent me is not that of a man.,I easily trust people so it got me thinking again whether she might be truly real...but that leg and hand is just too obvious or am I wrong?...plus why deativate her account,?...

I don't like to cast people that is why I'll not reveal her moniker but you might find her number in the picture below .. She might be real .. so if you're planning on trying to contact her . Good luck !!!! ..

You are unwell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. / Meet Africa's Best Twerker(pictures&video) / What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.