Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup (5493 Views)

Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... / Bring Up A Controversial Topic, Let's Argue! / My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup by Martinez39s(m): 10:14am On Apr 16, 2021
pansophist:
I don't know bro, don't think I've had a rapport with her before, so can't tell about her predisposition. I hope not though. Lol
The truth is in western gynocentric laws, the man will pay child support, usually lose child custody battles, lose half or more of his net worth, and pay alimony even if the wife cheated and even made him a victim of paternity fraud.

Khiá is just being a female on issues like this: lying, misrepresenting, deflecting, playing mind games, hair splitting, talking trash, and being too emotional. Don't take her seriously or waste ample energy arguing with her.

1 Like

Re: Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup by BernieLee(m): 10:26am On Apr 16, 2021
khia:

LMAO grin grin grin I'm not signing nothing, we're getting married, you're going to hand over the cash, then you'll beg me to spend it on my beautiful self, that's how much you will worship all of this sensuality. Now, have several seats and let that marinate. grin

How are you doing old man? smiley
In your head...
Now when you're done yapping, you'll pickup the fvcking pen and sign or get yo sorry ass out the door.

1 Like

Re: Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup by pixey(m): 10:35am On Apr 16, 2021
Smartest nigga ever known! I don't even think she respects his decisions. Market don spoil.
Re: Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup by khia: 10:41am On Apr 16, 2021
ShadowCracker:

wow, I just read about it, guess I was misinformed shocked.
I didn't know it wasn't female bias like there could be a scenario whereby a man would be the one taking half of the woman's fortune in the divorce.
It's fair enough isn't it tongue, but why are they now making it seem as if it only happens to men and never to women.

The key thing is to ensure your partner, has a work, business, or investment anything to fall back on in case things go south wink.
Re: Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup by khia: 10:46am On Apr 16, 2021
BernieLee:

In your head...
Now when you're done yapping, you'll pickup the fvcking pen and sign or get yo sorry ass out the door.

Of course I will leave, right after I have completed option #3.
Re: Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup by BernieLee(m): 10:55am On Apr 16, 2021
khia:

Of course I will leave, right after I have completed option #3.
And that's?
Re: Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup by khia: 10:56am On Apr 16, 2021
luminouz:

Ewwwwwwwww....

Come on, you know I was only joking. grin
Re: Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup by khia: 10:57am On Apr 16, 2021
BernieLee:

And that's?
It's in one of my posts.
Re: Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup by khia: 10:59am On Apr 16, 2021
KvngSO1:

Really? So you plan to bring nothing to the table?

I was joking. grin
Re: Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup by luminouz(m): 11:00am On Apr 16, 2021
khia:

Come on, you know I was only joking. grin
You got too much time on ya hands.

Stop all these NL talks and coman marry me grin
Re: Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup by GeneralPula: 11:01am On Apr 16, 2021
Dude has still kinda stressed himself for getting married..

You can still have her on your bed like that without getting married..

It’s not needed to get married at all..
Re: Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup by ShadowCracker(m): 11:02am On Apr 16, 2021
TSBO:

In many cases, men earn higher. That's why there's usually the outcry, but yeah, the higher earning spouse gets to split. E.g., Adele.

Let me ask a question, if she was the one in his position (in the video), do you think she would have gone into the marriage without asking him to sign a prenup? Just a question, I'm not making any conclusions.
Yeah, it is rare for men to be the gold-carter but still it happens, so it is not gender biased.

The key thing is don't marry a
- Jobless, lazy, and entitiled partner.

If more women are encouraged to work or have a business that shit would reduce in the sense you wouldn't have to marry a girl of a lower economic class.

I still believe khia would still ask her partner to sign a prenup if she was the man in the video, women say A and do B.
But I just like the fact that it is not gender-biased, so in that case men should be smarter.
Re: Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup by khia: 11:03am On Apr 16, 2021
luminouz:

You got too much time on ya hands.

Stop all these NL talks and coman marry me grin

Do I have to sign a prenup? cry
Re: Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup by BernieLee(m): 11:04am On Apr 16, 2021
khia:

It's in one of my posts.

3. Tearing up the prenup and shoving it down his throat.

Lol you're a nut case...feels like you're catching cruise tho.
Re: Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup by luminouz(m): 11:06am On Apr 16, 2021
khia:

Do I have to sign a prenup? cry

Of course you do. I don't trust you!!!

1 Like

Re: Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup by khia: 11:10am On Apr 16, 2021
luminouz:

Of course you do. I don't trust you!!!

LMAO grin grin grin That's my whole point to my comments on this topic. You don't trust me just like the guy in the video so why marry someone you don't trust? tongue
Re: Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup by luminouz(m): 11:11am On Apr 16, 2021
khia:

LMAO grin grin grin That's my whole point. You don't trust me just like the guy in the video so why marry someone you don't trust? tongue

It's mutually beneficial babe
Re: Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup by khia: 11:18am On Apr 16, 2021
luminouz:

It's mutually beneficial babe

How is marriage beneficial in a marriage like that, we're not building together but separately?Suppose we're married for years and something happens to you who will your property go to or something happens to me who will the property go to? That's not a marriage.
Re: Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup by khia: 11:34am On Apr 16, 2021
Martinez39s:
The truth is in western gynocentric laws, the man will pay child support, usually lose child custody battles, lose half or more of his net worth, and pay alimony even if the wife cheated and even made him a victim of paternity fraud.

Khiá is just being a female on issues like this: lying, misrepresenting, deflecting, playing mind games, hair splitting, talking trash, and being too emotional. Don't take her seriously or waste ample energy arguing with her.

You're the liar, the court doesn't order spousal support if the wife has been the lying cheating trash just because she's a female.

Most of the time men don't even fight for custody of the child because he doesn't want the full responsibility of taking care of the child, he would rather be free to chase after women. That's why the mother gets the child and he has to pay the child support.

1 Like

Re: Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup by khia: 11:52am On Apr 16, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Why don't you like the idea of signing a prenup ? is prenup a bad thing
If you were a man how would you feel, if a woman gets to take away half of your hard-earned fortunes with the excuse a marriage that didn't work?.

Martinez39s
This is where he mentioned gender and the marriage not working out. Learn reading comprehension skills before you post to me.

1 Like

Re: Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup by KvngSO1: 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
khia:

I was joking. grin

Lol...I thought as much.Hope you know every guy in the world would like to treat his woman just the way you described.I don't think there's any guy that'll have the world and hold it back from the woman he wants to spend his life with...but trust issues got us all thinking thrice... wink

PS: Ijebu guys are excluded from the bolded...those ones want to get every girl in the world without rendering a dime undecided
Re: Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup by khia: 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
2buffagain:

You lie.

You know very well that these courts do not care about whether or not anyone cheated in a divorce case.
There are many men who caught their jobless bum wives cheating who still get cleaned out.
The only way infidelity is penalized in western courts is if there was a prenup signed that specifically has an infidelity clause.
This is even more true in your state of California.

You're being disingenuous again, and you know it. undecided
Everything I said is the truth, there are women who are ordered to pay spousal support as well as child support. There are marriages where the wife is the sole provider financially and the husbands are the homemakers. If those marriages end in divorce the wife will definitely be ordered to pay support. These marriages exist and don't you say they do not.
Re: Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup by iLegendd(m): 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
BiggyB242:

You wouldn't blame him he didn't build a business to a multi-million dollar using emotions. If you notice business owners they are usually blunt.

#Smile

And that's why they call it business before pleasure.
Re: Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup by luminouz(m): 1:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
khia:

How is marriage beneficial in a marriage like that, we're not building together but separately?Suppose we're married for years and something happens to you who will your property go to or something happens to me who will the property go to? That's not a marriage.
All these up there are stories just like what the girl in the video tried to sell that millionaire bf.

I will give you a prenup. You don't like it? Bounce and be replaced. No girl either rich or poor is getting kumbaya from me in a western society,without a prenup.
Re: Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup by davillian(m): 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
Guess she is not smart enough.....
Agree and sign the papers without him talking too much he would change his mind later... grin
Re: Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup by Daddyvibez(m): 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
This reminds me of kanye west's Gold digger track
Re: Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup by 2buffagain(m): 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
khia:

Everything I said is the truth, there are women who are ordered to pay spousal support as well as child support. There are marriages where the wife is the sole provider financially and the husbands are the homemakers. If those marriages end in divorce the wife will definitely be ordered to pay support. These marriages exist and don't you say they do not.

I didn't say your lie was about that.
The lie is you saying infidelity does anything in the western family courts. It does not.
There are several cases of cheating spouses that still get the house, etc.

While some spouses may get some personal satisfaction out of filing a divorce decree stating their spouse has had an affair, it generally does not influence factors like alimony, division of property, or child custody issues.
https://harrlawfirm.com/news/how-does-affair-impact-your-divorce-proceedings/

See babe, Divorce court is designed by the state to penalize whoever was dumb enough to marry a bum (in the age of feminism yada yada where they expect all women to also be financially productive and to NOT be bums).
And the state is happy to do this because, if they don't, then that bum will be coming for them for help in maintaining it's lifestyle i.e social security programs.
They'd rather you, the productive but stupid member of society, be the one to provide the social security benefits for your mistake of yoking yourself unequally with a bum .

Typically, due to the female tendency of hypergamy, the bum in marriages is 90% or higher likely to be a female.
If leaving it to the state, The state could care less if this bum cheats. They don't give a damn about your hurt feelings. They just don't want to be the one paying for your bum ex-spouse.

The only way to penalize cheating is through an infidelity clause in a prenup which you can use to sue for in the court proceedings.
All the more reason to get a prenup because the state be like "Look I don't give a damn about you or your failed marriage. Just stay the hell out of our pockets".

3 Likes

Re: Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup by wizdomnzube(m): 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
TruthHurts1:
I feel it is fair to warn my fellow brethren of the latest trick adopted by Gold diggers.

It's beginning to look as if signing a prenup is no longer going to protect some guys because the latest trick by gold diggers is to claim that they were forced into signing the prenup. The reason for doing this is simple: Under the common law which is applicable to both the United States and Nigeria, any agreement obtained by force or coercion is invalid and will be set aside. Once they can get a court to set aside the prenup, Omo your own don cast! They will walk away with half or even more than half of your wealth.

So please be on guard against this latest trick by gold diggers!

True, but I have to be wiser if I want to keep my wealth.

Any sign of refusal and manipulation by her omo na there marriage end oh. But this na for those wen one marry sha, as for Wizdom, marriage nor fit ever happen.

Born for me and check front. That's the only usefulness them bitches get. If u comot Bleep, I nor see wetin I need them for oh bros.
Re: Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup by heniford2: 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
2buffagain:
Fellas, never fall for it.
If she is in a lower economic class than yourself, she has to sign something.
Ofcourse she is going to turn on the taps. If she does, F*ck her, and do it like this guy. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VVtImcGTes
i no get data i go watch leta
Re: Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup by TSBO: 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2021
2buffagain:

See babe, Divorce court is designed by the state to penalize whoever was dumb enough to marry a bum (in the age of feminism yada yada where they expect all women to also be financially productive and to NOT be bums).
And the state is happy to do this because, if they don't, then that bum will be coming for them for help i.e social security programs.
They'd rather you, the productive but stupid member of society, be the one to provide the social security benefits for your mistake of yoking yourself unequally with a bum .

Typically, due to the female tendency of hypergamy, the bum in marriages is 90% or higher likely to be a female.
If leaving it to the state, The state could care less if this bum cheats. They don't give a damn about your hurt feelings. They just don't want to be the one paying for your bum ex-spouse.

grin grin grin the construction of the above sentences is on point.. E be like music...
Re: Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup by alphaNomega: 4:48am On Apr 17, 2021
2buffagain:
Fellas, never fall for it.
If she is in a lower economic class than yourself, she has to sign something.
Ofcourse she is going to turn on the taps. If she does, F*ck her, and do it like this guy. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VVtImcGTes
Bullshīt angry

What type of fake ass acting is this? What's the name of this show?
Re: Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup by 2buffagain(m): 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
alphaNomega:
Bullshīt angry

What type of fake ass acting is this? What's the name of this show?

I actually know the guy.
He is a wealthy real estate mogul in Dallas TX.
Sharp young man.

These things are real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Law Of Diminishing Marginal Utility Also Apply To Your Love Life. #wj / What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You / This Man Went Blind Because He Made A Simple Mistake We All Do Every Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.