Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,624 members, 7,801,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Man City's Playing Date Is Supposed To Be Adjusted. Its Not Fair - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City's Playing Date Is Supposed To Be Adjusted. Its Not Fair (600 Views)

African Nations Cup Adjusted For Ramadan, To Begin On June 21 (PHOTO) / Reason Suarez Would Never Become The Star He Is Supposed To Be. / Wayne Rooney Taunts Same Angry Man City Fans - 5 Years Apart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man City's Playing Date Is Supposed To Be Adjusted. Its Not Fair by Kulas: 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
I am a Man City fan and in our quest to clinch the UCL title, having looked at Man City's schedule fixtures, I think as human being(not machine) it may affect their performance and suggests that it is supposed to be adjusted. Look at this:

17th April - Man City vs Chelsea : FA CUP
21st April - Man City vs Aston Villa: Premier League
25th April - Man City vs Tottenham,: Carabao Cup
28th April - Man City vs PSG : UCL
1st May -Man City vs Crystal Palace - Premier League
4th May Man City vs PSG: UCL
8th Msy- Man City vs Chelsea -Premier League.

No Na!!, this is too stressful.They are human beings and it can affect their performance and need to be looked into

What do you think.
Re: Man City's Playing Date Is Supposed To Be Adjusted. Its Not Fair by BluDesk: 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
Na so

Aren't they payed. Or was it planned by the authorities how things would pan out. When Kopp was crying everywhere, everyone said he didn't have a case

Man City don't need an excuse, a tremble is highly unlikely to happen. PSG is obviously stronger this season
Re: Man City's Playing Date Is Supposed To Be Adjusted. Its Not Fair by hatakekakashi: 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
They're too good that's why. They're playing in four competitions
Re: Man City's Playing Date Is Supposed To Be Adjusted. Its Not Fair by paulolee(m): 10:50am On Apr 16, 2021
wow....dts the price to pay for greatness...you cnt win all competitions without stress n pain n thats why a team dt av done such like barca n bayern do have a good team n strong reserve team..
the fixture isnt fair on them but its more better bcox they av already won d EPL and he should start resting players n gambling in the league and place more focus on cup finals..
that's waa why Sterling was rested against Dortmund, de bruyne may be rested too against Chelsea or villa...pep av bin their before n he knows better..
Re: Man City's Playing Date Is Supposed To Be Adjusted. Its Not Fair by Madmazel99(m): 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
Kulas:
I am a Man City fan and in our quest to clinch the UCL title, having looked at Man City's schedule fixtures, I think as human being(not machine) it may affect their performance and suggests that it is supposed to be adjusted. Look at this:

No Na!!, this is too stressful.They are human beings and it can affect their performance and need to be looked into

What do you think.
we will cope. We have the biggest squad in England. All those premier league matches, our second team will be used.
Re: Man City's Playing Date Is Supposed To Be Adjusted. Its Not Fair by Kulas: 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
Madmazel99:
we will cope. We have the biggest squad in England. All those premier league matches, our second team will be used.

Let's see how it goes. EPL is 6 matches to go.
Re: Man City's Playing Date Is Supposed To Be Adjusted. Its Not Fair by farous(m): 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
Kulas:

What do you think.

Seven matches in 21 days. Mathematically that's an average of one match in three days. No rest for them. That's much anyway. The road to greatness is not an easy one.
Re: Man City's Playing Date Is Supposed To Be Adjusted. Its Not Fair by Madmazel99(m): 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2021
Kulas:

Let's see how it goes. EPL is 6 matches to go.
good to meet my city mate. How long have you been on this journey with this our great club? For me since 2010.
Re: Man City's Playing Date Is Supposed To Be Adjusted. Its Not Fair by 2kurupt(m): 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
This is why it is no joke when a club is said to have won the treble or quadruple. I believe Man City has the squad depth to effectively rotate and navigate this rigourous fixture
Re: Man City's Playing Date Is Supposed To Be Adjusted. Its Not Fair by Kulas: 8:14am On Apr 17, 2021
Madmazel99:
good to meet my city mate. How long have you been on this journey with this our great club? For me since 2010.

Re: Man City's Playing Date Is Supposed To Be Adjusted. Its Not Fair by Madmazel99(m): 11:39am On Apr 17, 2021
Kulas:

that's nice. Can I add you to our City whatsapp group if you don't mind. We have fans all over Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Iheanacho Horrible To Play Against – Kasper Schmeichel / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Selling His Trump Tower Apartment At A Huge $10million Loss / Video:Godswill Akpabio Stadium Ready For Akwa United Last Home Match Against MFM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.