Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Blood Covenant. How Real Is It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blood Covenant. How Real Is It (817 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / How To Break Blood Covenant / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Covenant. How Real Is It by Bigggloadofcum: 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
Okay this is my first ever thread on Nairaland. grin

Many years ago, I and one cutie were madly in love. We were both so innocent and void of understanding. At least about a lot of things.

On one sunny Friday, we met at our usual meeting place. We were kissing passionately when my cutie said I should prove my undying love for her by making full commitment through a blood covenant.

I should swear that not even death would set us apart. I was really in love. Or so I thought, after much persuasion, I obliged and we did it. She's late now but I haven't really been into any serious relationship in a very long time.

So...

Today, I heard a story of a lady who was greatly tormented by the spirit of her husband's ex. The story sent goosebumps down my spine.

The ex in question died in an auto crash. Now, a part of me really wanna believe that tale but another part of me is in so much disbelief.

Is blood oath that powerful? And how potent is the outcome of it, if any or both party go against it.

Has anyone heard or experienced something? I can't imagine that my life is half ruined right now.

1 Like

Re: Blood Covenant. How Real Is It by Xenry: 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
This is too deep. shocked

Re: Blood Covenant. How Real Is It by Chris2863(m): 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
Prepare to die follow her grin grin. Mtcheeew
Re: Blood Covenant. How Real Is It by tosik(m): 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
wahala don carry 2 odd...have u seen any sign of spiritual love b4 since ya girlfriend has been late??all is well bro,just be prayful
Re: Blood Covenant. How Real Is It by Xenry: 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
How was it done?
Re: Blood Covenant. How Real Is It by Daniiel: 12:11am On Apr 16, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
Okay this is my first ever thread on Nairaland. grin

Many years ago, I and one cutie were madly in love. We were both so innocent and void of understanding. At least about a lot of things.

On one sunny Friday, we met at our usual meeting place. We were kissing passionately when my cutie said I should prove my undying love for her by making full commitment through a blood covenant.

I should swear that not even death would set us apart. I was really in love. Or so I thought, after much persuasion, I obliged and we did it. She's late now but I haven't really been into any serious relationship in a very long time.

So...

Today, I heard a story of a lady who was greatly tormented by the spirit of her husband's ex. The story sent goosebumps down my spine.

The ex in question died in an auto crash. Now, a part of me really wanna believe that tale but another part of me is in so much disbelief.

Is blood oath that powerful? And how potent is the outcome of it, if any or both party go against it.

Has anyone heard or experienced something? I can't imagine that my life is half ruined right now.

be careful of what you believe and pratice ... just continue living ur life virtuously cos the past is past ... don't visit it
Re: Blood Covenant. How Real Is It by gistray: 12:19am On Apr 16, 2021
Forget my guy.

You're gone.

The only thing u can love now is her spirit or ghost.

Chose one...
Re: Blood Covenant. How Real Is It by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 16, 2021
Sometimes, the only thing holding us back is 99% our fault and 1% life.

Blood covenants have always been real but on a more serious note, the living have no business with the dead.

Choose one.

1 Like

Re: Blood Covenant. How Real Is It by Xenry: 11:03am On Apr 16, 2021
Bro, go for deliverance.
Re: Blood Covenant. How Real Is It by Bigshoe2028: 11:19am On Apr 16, 2021
Yes they are so real but e depends on agreement of both parties , I know of a someone that vow not to leave her babe else he won't have a child later the girl left coz of the guy never make am the lady don marry two different husband and the first one her three children all died

The second one I heard they don divorce

Blood mata no be joke matter but if ur babe is late I think u can marry another person just visit her grave and plead to her , buy things that a husband will buy for his newly wedding wife

The tell her your mind and why u need to find new person then always make sure to visit her or her family that way she will never disturb u forget all this church people blah blah

Even God will instantly kill u if u broke a covenant of blood u made with him
Re: Blood Covenant. How Real Is It by AmgMakanaki(m): 11:25am On Apr 16, 2021
yes it is. better seek for more advice around you and go for spiritual cleansing
Re: Blood Covenant. How Real Is It by jansonn(m): 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
It's real oo. Growing up, my.mum always warned me about this, thank God I listened though
Re: Blood Covenant. How Real Is It by emperorAY(m): 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
ignorance is bliss most times

(1) (Reply)

Do All Ladies Undergo The HOE PHASE? / My Boyfriend Says He Loves Me And Buys Me Everything I Want But He Beats Me / I Need Your Advice Plsssss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.