Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:41 PM

How Amaka Disappointed Me : True Life story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Amaka Disappointed Me : True Life story (2509 Views)

A Pastor Wife Is In Love With Me (true Life Story) / It Happening To Me Now Pls Advice Me. (true Life Post) / How Amaka My Girlfriend Disappointed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Amaka Disappointed Me : True Life story by RealGboy: 5:42am On Apr 16, 2021
When it comes to spec , even the Blind begger in our area knows amaka is my spec , the babe is just too sweet but the annoying thing is that she never looks my way .

Have tried everything to get this. Babe attention all to no avail..

Her Dad was a Pastor and her mom runs a mini Mart in the hood where they sell provisions , Amaka was always in the shop alone most times helping her mom sell .

Just to see her Face I would parade the shop more than 30 times In a day asking for what they don't sell .

Even when I want to buy fuel I would first branch at her shop to ask if she sells petrol , she usually stare at me in an awkward way before saying they don't sell, I would act surprised and then leave .

There was one time one of our relatives died ,I still went to Amaka's shop to ask her if they sell coffin , that was the first time she insulted me ,she shouted at me and warned me not to come to thier shop again because I have never bought anything but only to ask for impossible things.

With all the disrespect I got from her that day i did not get angry I apologized instead before taking my leave ..

I knew my going to thier shop game was over after that coffin scenario ,I needed another opportunity to talk to her what I really need is confidence or boldness

While I was thinking about how to express my love and intentions to Amaka. My friend Thomas appeared with thick weed in his hands ,I don't smoke but my friend is an addict to weed and skunk .

When he saw me ,he asked why I was feeling sober , I revealed to him my undying love for amaka and how I could not gather enough courage to confront her ..

Hearing this my friend pat my back and said

"Guy na u dey dull yourself ,see guy if you puff this weed wey they my hand so walahi u go get confidence pass Soldier Man"..

I was hesitant at first but seeing there are no other options I decided to give it a try .

" Thomas u sure say this weed go work ,abeg o no go whine me o "..I retorted

" Guy u sef no say I get babes plenty na ,how u think say I dey reason them?... Na Wetin dey give me lamba be this oo""... Saying this he puffed his weed again and handed me the rest

I took a puff and coughed so bad maybe because that was my first time trying to smoke . My friend told me to relax and encouraged me to take another puff ,after smoking the whole weed I started feeling a bit heavy and high ,when my friend noticed he assured me that I'm ready to meet amaka ,he gave me some sweet to help me with a fresher breath ,I changed my cloth apply deodorant and left for Amaka's shop

Typing........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Amaka Disappointed Me : True Life story by Feddytune: 5:48am On Apr 16, 2021
yawns....
Re: How Amaka Disappointed Me : True Life story by Lovethaa: 5:50am On Apr 16, 2021
Re: How Amaka Disappointed Me : True Life story by chatinent: 6:15am On Apr 16, 2021
What hunger cannot do doesn't exist.
Re: How Amaka Disappointed Me : True Life story by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:33am On Apr 16, 2021
Guy,comot for here.you no dey ever finish your story.na waste of time to dey read wetin you no go eventually end

1 Like

Re: How Amaka Disappointed Me : True Life story by samyj2477: 11:55am On Apr 18, 2021
this guy u de make me happy o...ride on. Lols

1 Like

Re: How Amaka Disappointed Me : True Life story by doubleE70: 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
cool wow oga continue[/b]
Re: How Amaka Disappointed Me : True Life story by zikter(m): 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
RealGboy:
When it comes to spec , even the Blind begger in our area knows amaka is my spec , the babe is just too sweet but the annoying thing is that she never looks my way .

Have tried everything to get this. Babe attention all to no avail..

Her Dad was a Pastor and her mom runs a mini Mart in the hood where they sell provisions , Amaka was always in the shop alone most times helping her mom sell .

Just to see her Face I would parade the shop more than 30 times In a day asking for what they don't sell .

Even when I want to buy fuel I would first branch at her shop to ask if she sells petrol , she usually stare at me in an awkward way before saying they don't sell, I would act surprised and then leave .

There was one time one of our relatives died ,I still went to Amaka's shop to ask her if they sell coffin , that was the first time she insulted me ,she shouted at me and warned me not to come to thier shop again because I have never bought anything but only to ask for impossible things.

With all the disrespect I got from her that day i did not get angry I apologized instead before taking my leave ..

I knew my going to thier shop game was over after that coffin scenario ,I needed another opportunity to talk to her what I really need is confidence or boldness

While I was thinking about how to express my love and intentions to Amaka. My friend Thomas appeared with thick weed in his hands ,I don't smoke but my friend is an addict to weed and skunk .

When he saw me ,he asked why I was feeling sober , I revealed to him my undying love for amaka and how I could not gather enough courage to confront her ..

Hearing this my friend pat my back and said

"Guy na u dey dull yourself ,see guy if you puff this weed wey they my hand so walahi u go get confidence pass Soldier Man"..

I was hesitant at first but seeing there are no other options I decided to give it a try .

" Thomas u sure say this weed go work ,abeg o no go whine me o "..I retorted

" Guy u sef no say I get babes plenty na ,how u think say I dey reason them?... Na Wetin dey give me lamba be this oo""... Saying this he puffed his weed again and handed me the rest

I took a puff and coughed so bad maybe because that was my first time trying to smoke . My friend told me to relax and encouraged me to take another puff ,after smoking the whole weed I started feeling a bit heavy and high ,when my friend noticed he assured me that I'm ready to meet amaka ,he gave me some sweet to help me with a fresher breath ,I changed my cloth apply deodorant and left for Amaka's shop

Typing........

You see? In whatever you do, try to create a good image and impression of yourself. You have exceptional writing skills but you hardly complete your stories and people have notice that with you. What's the need of leaving so many stories halfway and starting new ones? Nairalanders are no more enthusiastic about your stories.

1 Like

Re: How Amaka Disappointed Me : True Life story by doubleE70: 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
cry op why are u like dis na , why keep us waiting when u cannot complete your story .

cry
Re: How Amaka Disappointed Me : True Life story by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
doubleE70:
cry op why are u like dis na , why keep us waiting when u cannot complete your story .

cry
you are wasting your time reading his stories,he doesn't complete dem ,I dnt read his stories anymore

1 Like

Re: How Amaka Disappointed Me : True Life story by doubleE70: 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
op I'll never read any of ur stories againcry

1 Like

Re: How Amaka Disappointed Me : True Life story by doubleE70: 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
angry
Re: How Amaka Disappointed Me : True Life story by tosik(m): 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
doubleE70:
op I'll never read any of ur stories againcry
the guy offended you??
Re: How Amaka Disappointed Me : True Life story by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
Na lamba e dey always drop.
Him dey form the story for hin head. Then he stops when he's outta ideas.

He and that officialmario, na sakamanje dem always drop. I won't be surprised if its one person behind the two monikers.

1 Like

Re: How Amaka Disappointed Me : True Life story by doubleE70: 10:37am On Apr 22, 2021
tosik:

the guy offended you??

he never completes any of his stories cry
Re: How Amaka Disappointed Me : True Life story by officialmario(m): 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
cchub:
Na lamba e dey always drop.
Him dey form the story for hin head. Then he stops when he's outta ideas.

He and that officialmario, na sakamanje dem always drop. I won't be surprised if its one person behind the two monikers.

haba! Why are you assuming? What makes you believe the story na lamba?

fear God.
Re: How Amaka Disappointed Me : True Life story by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
officialmario:

haba! Why are you assuming? What makes you believe the story na lamba?

fear God.
Loll. Ok boss

(1) (Reply)

Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] / Nigerian Girls Are Among The Best You Startup A Future With / I Lied To My Gf About My Age.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.