Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Uttering The Intention To Fast Out Loud - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Uttering The Intention To Fast Out Loud (3675 Views)

Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / Here's How Long Muslims Have To Fast For Ramadan Across The World / He Said To Her “I Divorce You” With The Intention Of Threatening And Scaring Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uttering The Intention To Fast Out Loud by Lukgaf(m): 5:50am On Apr 16, 2021

Question:
In India we make the niyah of Saum as "ALLAH HUMMA ASOOMO JADAN LAKA FAGFIRLEE MA KADDAMTU WA MA AKHARTU", I am not sure of the meaning, but is it the right niyah?if yes please explain the meaning or please give me the right niyah proved by Qu`ran and Hadith.

Answer:
Praise be to Allah.

The Ramadaan fast and other acts of worship are not valid unless accompanied by the proper intention, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Actions are but by intentions, and everyone shall have but that which he intended…” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1; Muslim, 1907)

The intention is subject to the condition that it be made at night, before the dawn comes, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever does not intend to fast before dawn, there is no fast for him.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 730. According to a version narrated by al-Nasaa’i (2334): “Whoever does not intend to fast from the night before, there is no fast for him.” Classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi, 573. What is meant is that whoever does not intend to fast and resolve to do so from the night before, his fast is not valid.

The intention (niyyah) is an action of the heart. The Muslim should resolve in his heart that he is going to fast tomorrow. It is not prescribed for him to utter it out loud and say, “I intend to fast” or “I will fast tomorrow” or other phrases that have been innovated by some people. The correct intention is when a person resolves in his heart that he is going to fast tomorrow.

Hence Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said in al-Ikhtiyaaraat (p. 191):

If it crosses a person’s mind that he is going to fast tomorrow, then he has made the intention.

The Standing Committee was asked:

How should a person intend to fast Ramadaan?

They replied:

The intention is done by resolving to fast. It is essential that the intention to fast Ramadaan be made every night.

Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 10/246

And Allaah knows best.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/37643/uttering-the-intention-to-fast-out-loud-is-an-innovation-bidah

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uttering The Intention To Fast Out Loud by AntiChristian: 8:48am On Apr 16, 2021
This is lovely. Let those who say the intention for Taraweeh prayers loudly stop the bid'a. Intentions are a thing of the heart as Bro Lukgaf stated.

And Remember Tawheed and Salah comes before Ramadan fast.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uttering The Intention To Fast Out Loud by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:00am On Apr 16, 2021
Jazaak Allahu khayran bro Lukgaf. I hope one day we'll stop all this "Nowaetu.." and "Nafila oru eni..... Raka meta Yaasin meje meje..."

Treating our neighbors rightly is an emphasised Sunnah in Islam.

Let's endeavor to supplicate to Allah without disturbing others.

Allah says what means : "Invoke your Lord with humility and in secret. He likes not the aggressors." Qur'an 7:55

Abu Musa reported: We were with the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, during a journey when the people began to exalt Allah loudly. The Prophet said, “O people, be gentle with yourselves. You are not calling upon one who is deaf or absent; rather, you are calling upon the Hearing, the Seeing.” I was behind the Prophet and I said to myself, “There is no power or might but with Allah.” The Prophet said, “O Abdullah ibn Qays, say: There is no power or might but with Allah. Verily, it is a treasure among the treasures of Paradise.”
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 6021, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 4880

May Allah accept all our acts of worship and grant us mercy in both here and in the hereafter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uttering The Intention To Fast Out Loud by TruthHurts1(m): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2021
Why do food prices always escalate during the so called fasting and why is more food consumed during the so called fasting?

[img]https://images./35HQzQUQilxw5GdVAOW5Bb.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./6vej2VAKebeMq5D3kjpYHS.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:
This lovely. Let those who say the intention for Taraweeh prayers loudly stop the bid'a. Intentions are a thing of the heart as Bro Lukgaf stated.

And Remember Tawheed and Salah comes before Ramadan fast.

1 Like

Re: Uttering The Intention To Fast Out Loud by womenareapes1: 10:00am On Apr 16, 2021
Lukgaf:

Answer:
Praise be to Allah.

The Ramadaan fast and other acts of worship are not valid unless accompanied by the proper intention, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Actions are but by intentions, and everyone shall have but that which he intended…” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1; Muslim, 1907)

The intention is subject to the condition that it be made at night, before the dawn comes, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever does not intend to fast before dawn, there is no fast for him.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 730. According to a version narrated by al-Nasaa’i (2334): “Whoever does not intend to fast from the night before, there is no fast for him.” Classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi, 573. What is meant is that whoever does not intend to fast and resolve to do so from the night before, his fast is not valid.

The intention (niyyah) is an action of the heart. The Muslim should resolve in his heart that he is going to fast tomorrow. It is not prescribed for him to utter it out loud and say, “I intend to fast” or “I will fast tomorrow” or other phrases that have been innovated by some people. The correct intention is when a person resolves in his heart that he is going to fast tomorrow.

Hence Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said in al-Ikhtiyaaraat (p. 191):

If it crosses a person’s mind that he is going to fast tomorrow, then he has made the intention.

The Standing Committee was asked:

How should a person intend to fast Ramadaan?

They replied:

The intention is done by resolving to fast. It is essential that the intention to fast Ramadaan be made every night.

Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 10/246

And Allaah knows best.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/37643/uttering-the-intention-to-fast-out-loud-is-an-innovation-bidah
a period when we start perceiving mouth odors in full force undecided
Re: Uttering The Intention To Fast Out Loud by chillychill(f): 10:04am On Apr 16, 2021
Jazakumllahu khairan

And tell dose that still rely on "nafila oru, raka mejo Salamoh meta Lori ifuro Kan Kan, kuku awusu meje meje dat is extremely bad. Ppl still do dis.

May Allah accept it from us all, we no go do am for nothing. Ramadan Mubarak

2 Likes

Re: Uttering The Intention To Fast Out Loud by englishmart(m): 10:13am On Apr 16, 2021
it's my body. It's my life. I won't fast and it's not by force. Let Hisbah come and arrest me.

#bantilosha

1 Like

Re: Uttering The Intention To Fast Out Loud by Adlac(m): 10:42am On Apr 16, 2021
englishmart:
it's my body. It's my life. I won't fast and it's not by force. Let Hisbah come and arrest me.

#bantilosha

Nobody Ask you. Keep it to yourself.
Re: Uttering The Intention To Fast Out Loud by Mijy: 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
You can also use this, wabisaumi-gadi nawaitu min sha'arri Ramadan.
Re: Uttering The Intention To Fast Out Loud by AntiChristian: 10:56am On Apr 17, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Why do food prices always escalate during the so called fasting and why is more food consumed during the so called fasting?

[img]https://images./35HQzQUQilxw5GdVAOW5Bb.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./6vej2VAKebeMq5D3kjpYHS.jpg[/img]

Was it Ramadan that caused inflation of food prices since last year?
Think well before typing. Increase in price is caused mainly by greedy traders!
Re: Uttering The Intention To Fast Out Loud by TruthHurts1(m): 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
Increase in food prices during Ramadan is caused by overeating.

[img]https://images./fWUikC6jTvPMLvsIVC1hY.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:

Was it Ramadan that caused inflation of food prices since last year?
Think well before typing. Increase in price is caused mainly by greedy traders!
Re: Uttering The Intention To Fast Out Loud by AntiChristian: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Increase in food prices during Ramadan is caused by overeating.

[img]https://images./fWUikC6jTvPMLvsIVC1hY.jpg[/img]

Qataris =Nigeria lipsrsealed
Re: Uttering The Intention To Fast Out Loud by TruthHurts1(m): 11:09am On Apr 20, 2021
I treat ALL MÛDSLÎMÉS the same.

AntiChristian:

Qataris =Nigeria lipsrsealed
Re: Uttering The Intention To Fast Out Loud by AntiChristian: 11:15am On Apr 20, 2021
TruthHurts1:
I treat ALL MÛDSLÎMÉS the same.

Yeah, that's how Jesus taught you from your Bible and the holy spirit dey guide u.
Re: Uttering The Intention To Fast Out Loud by TruthHurts1(m): 11:28am On Apr 20, 2021
The Holy Spirit is for important spiritual Matters. I would never waste my anointing on MÛDSLÎMÉS because it would be like putting expensive perfume on a pig.

AntiChristian:

Yeah, that's how Jesus taught you from your Bible and the holy spirit dey guide u.
Re: Uttering The Intention To Fast Out Loud by AntiChristian: 11:36am On Apr 20, 2021
TruthHurts1:
The Holy Spirit is for important spiritual Matters. I would never waste my anointing on MÛDSLÎMÉS because it would be like putting expensive perfume on a pig.

So the Holy spirit get subscription for important matter? No wonder the devil embraced you.
Re: Uttering The Intention To Fast Out Loud by TruthHurts1(m): 11:47am On Apr 20, 2021
What is this fool even saying? Where did I mention anything like subscription? This is the result of following an illiterate baboon "prophet"

AntiChristian:

So the Holy spirit get subscription for important matter? No wonder the devil embraced you.
Re: Uttering The Intention To Fast Out Loud by AntiChristian: 11:53am On Apr 20, 2021
TruthHurts1:
What is this fool even saying? Where did I mention anything like subscription? This is the result of following an illiterate baboon "prophet"

Says one whose god killed his son to use the ritual blood to save u like Babalawo.
Re: Uttering The Intention To Fast Out Loud by TruthHurts1(m): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2021
Like I said earlier, save your limited mental resources for things like 72 virgins and everlasting erections and leave the deeper Spiritual knowledge for us Christians

[img]https://images./4WEyK6ZUHTotvQJ6w7XBjz.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:
Says one whose god killed his son to use the ritual blood to save u like Babalawo.
Re: Uttering The Intention To Fast Out Loud by AntiChristian: 11:13am On Apr 21, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Like I said earlier, save your limited mental resources for things like 72 virgins and everlasting erections and leave the deeper Spiritual knowledge for us Christians

[img]https://images./4WEyK6ZUHTotvQJ6w7XBjz.jpg[/img]

Yeah that's the reason Jesus said his father forsook him at the time of death!

And What kind of a father sends his son to be killed for rituals to save others?
Re: Uttering The Intention To Fast Out Loud by TruthHurts1(m): 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
A sacrifice means giving up something you value to save the life of someone you love.

A patriot sacrifices his life for his country;

A brother who fights against a rapist "prophet" who is trying to violate the integrity of his sister and dies in the process, is sacrificing his life;

A mother who sells all her belongings to feed her hungry child, is sacrificing her life for that child

There is a world of difference between a Saviour who sacrifices his life for the world and a child rapist who "sacrifices" the well being of a Six (6) year old child to satisfy his lust.

AntiChristian:

Yeah that's the reason Jesus said his father forsook him at the time of death!

And What kind of a father sends his son to be killed for rituals to save others?
Re: Uttering The Intention To Fast Out Loud by AntiChristian: 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
TruthHurts1:
A sacrifice means giving up something you value to save the life of someone you love.

A patriot sacrifices his life for his country;

A brother who fights against a rapist "prophet" who is trying to violate the integrity of his sister and dies in the process, is sacrificing his life;

A mother who sells all her belongings to feed her hungry child, is sacrificing her life for that child

There is a world of difference between a Saviour who sacrifices his life for the world and a child rapist who "sacrifices" the well being of a Six (6) year old child to satisfy his lust.

And your Lord had no other way to save his creations than to send his son to be ritually killed for you to be saved. I asked how is this kind of sacrifice different from babalawo sacrifice done for others to progress.

Muhammad married Aa'ishah after getting permission from her parent. If that's raping in your Bible, then we know the
Biblical Christ only taught you guys how to lie.

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I wonder what Christians have to say about this? Using their own criteria against them this makes their God a false violent God. So once again Christians should not throw stones if they live in a glass house.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do Christians have to say to this? This is their God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive. How will they know who is virgin? Why keep only virgins alive and kill others? How old are the women children?
Re: Uttering The Intention To Fast Out Loud by TruthHurts1(m): 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
Bwahahahahah!!!! grin grin grin I should have known your mind would turn to Numbers 31!!! That is the favourite verse of all MUDSLIMES because they always use the filthiness of the MUDSLIME mind to read it!!!!

Numbers 31 is the culmination or the end event of all the events that began in Numbers 25 when the men of Israel began to commit fornication with the daughters of Moab who had been recruited by the false prophet called Balaam to seduce them!

[img]https://images./3SQ29Ogv8rXH1pqhXCQqJm.jpg[/img]

How did the God of Christianity react to this moral outrage? He reacted with righteous anger!

[img]https://images./18MQBHAcLHSSPHENPzzRXx.jpg[/img]

In other words, the virgins who are mentioned in Numbers 31 are those daughters of Moab who did not participate in sexual immorality and God spared their lives! Only a FOOL would think that God ordered the Israelites to rape them because the punishment for rape in the Bible is death!

Compare the attitude of the God of Christianity to that of the god of islam who ordered his followers to rape MARRIED WOMEN, not virgins, BUT MARRIED WOMEN!!! If your read the Hadeeth you will discover that these MUDSLIMES were actually reluctant to rape the married women until ALLAH the PIG god of islam ordered them to carry out the rape!!! grin grin grin

[img]https://images./4w7vv0SiSv5IvzdYi3DEBI.jpg[/img]

As you can see, allah sent a "divine" revelation to justify the rape of married women while their husband were watching. Here is my assignment for you: Find me a similar verse in the Bible!!!! Thank goodness we're in the Weekend and I can devote all my time to this!!! grin grin grin

Don't try and use hunger as an excuse because I know you guys are used to being hungry since poverty is part of being a MUDSLIME!!! grin grin grin grin

AntiChristian:

And your Lord had no other way to save his creations than to send his son to be ritually killed for you to be saved. I asked how is this kind of sacrifice different from babalawo sacrifice done for others to progress.

Muhammad married Aa'ishah after getting permission from her parent. If that's raping in your Bible, then we know the
Biblical Christ only taught you guys how to lie.

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I wonder what Christians have to say about this? Using their own criteria against them this makes their God a false violent God. So once again Christians should not throw stones if they live in a glass house.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do Christians have to say to this? This is their God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive. How will they know who is virgin? Why keep only virgins alive and kill others? How old are the women children?
Re: Uttering The Intention To Fast Out Loud by Charleys: 1:06am On Apr 24, 2021
If Muslims are really fasting in Nigeria then prices of goods is not supposed to be high as it is now because the foodstuffs sellers will be selling cheap because no one is buying.

This is not the case in Nigeria, immediately the fasting started, prices of foodstuffs went up.

These means the Muslims are not really fasting as they claim.

Someone told me they eat before 5 a.m in the morning. How true is this?
Re: Uttering The Intention To Fast Out Loud by AntiChristian: 10:56am On Apr 25, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Bwahahahahah!!!! grin grin grin I should have known your mind would turn to Numbers 31!!! That is the favourite verse of all MUDSLIMES because they always use the filthiness of the MUDSLIME mind to read it!!!!

Numbers 31 is the culmination or the end event of all the events that began in Numbers 25 when the men of Israel began to commit fornication with the daughters of Moab who had been recruited by the false prophet called Balaam to seduce them!

[img]https://images./3SQ29Ogv8rXH1pqhXCQqJm.jpg[/img]

How did the God of Christianity react to this moral outrage? He reacted with righteous anger!

[img]https://images./18MQBHAcLHSSPHENPzzRXx.jpg[/img]

In other words, the virgins who are mentioned in Numbers 31 are those daughters of Moab who did not participate in sexual immorality and God spared their lives! Only a FOOL would think that God ordered the Israelites to rape them because the punishment for rape in the Bible is death!

Compare the attitude of the God of Christianity to that of the god of islam who ordered his followers to rape MARRIED WOMEN, not virgins, BUT MARRIED WOMEN!!! If your read the Hadeeth you will discover that these MUDSLIMES were actually reluctant to rape the married women until ALLAH the PIG god of islam ordered them to carry out the rape!!! grin grin grin

As you can see, allah sent a "divine" revelation to justify the rape of married women while their husband were watching. Here is my assignment for you: Find me a similar verse in the Bible!!!! Thank goodness we're in the Weekend and I can devote all my time to this!!! grin grin grin

Don't try and use hunger as an excuse because I know you guys are used to being hungry since poverty is part of being a MUDSLIME!!! grin grin grin grin

Christian ritualist, answer all the question. Your God's anger can only be cooled with killing, why can't he forgive them? And where was Jesus?

How did they know who was virgin or not?

They saved powerless virgins who they killed all their men, mother's, etc. Why didn't they spare virgin males? grin

Change your name to lying Christian!

Both virgin males and females exists but they killed only males.

The Law of Moses spells out a ritual to purify a captive virgin before sex. (Deuteronomy 21:10-14).

And how did Abraham married Hagar? Which church was the wedding done and which pastors officiated it?
Re: Uttering The Intention To Fast Out Loud by TruthHurts1(m): 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Again guilty of using the lies and utter stupidity of Islam to judge the moral superiority of Christianity! grin grin grin

The only people involved in the act of sexual immorality were the men of Israel and not the innocent men of Baal Peor!

That's why it was only the men of Israel and the women of Baal Peor who were punished with death! The men of Baal Or were NEVER KILLED because they didn't participate in the immorality!!!

[img]https://images./5nVdCMNbbQ2P9UMEwi2a0E.jpg[/img]

As for your Deuteronomy there is no such thing as "war captive" in the Bible because using violence to capture and enslave anyone is considered a sin in the Bible:

[img]https://images./67g90beXCbWrFnlqEQzW2P.jpg[/img]

Deuteronomy merely relates to the the way female refugees should be treated and it states that if an Israelite man does not have any honourable intention of marrying a female refugee, he should set her free. He cannot sell her as a sex slave the way MOOHAMAD and his sahaabas used to buy and sell female sex slaves!

[img]https://images./3i07e6AXSUYQMhEjc1mFjB.jpg[/img]

So answer my question and stop dodging, WHERE IS THE PASSAGE IN THE BIBLE WHERE THE GOD OF CHRISTIANS ALLOWS FOR THE RAPE OF MARRIED WOMEN LIKE ALLAH DOES?

I WILL KEEP DISTURBING YOU UNTIL YOU ANSWER!!!!!!

AntiChristian:

Christian ritualist, answer all the question. Your God's anger can only be cooled with killing, why can't he forgive them? And where was Jesus?

How did they know who was virgin or not?

They saved powerless virgins who they killed all their men, mother's, etc. Why didn't they spare virgin males? grin

Change your name to lying Christian!

Both virgin males and females exists but they killed only males.

The Law of Moses spells out a ritual to purify a captive virgin before sex. (Deuteronomy 21:10-14).

And how did Abraham married Hagar? Which church was the wedding done and which pastors officiated it?

Re: Uttering The Intention To Fast Out Loud by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
TruthHurts1:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Again guilty of using the lies and utter stupidity of Islam to judge the moral superiority of Christianity! grin grin grin

The only people involved in the act of sexual immorality were the men of Israel and not the innocent men of Baal Peor!

That's why it was only the men of Israel and the women of Baal Peor who were punished with death! The men of Baal Or were NEVER KILLED because they didn't participate in the immorality!!!

[img]https://images./5nVdCMNbbQ2P9UMEwi2a0E.jpg[/img]

As for your Deuteronomy there is no such thing as "war captive" in the Bible because using violence to capture and enslave anyone is considered a sin in the Bible:

[img]https://images./67g90beXCbWrFnlqEQzW2P.jpg[/img]

Deuteronomy merely relates to the the way female refugees should be treated and it states that if an Israelite man does not have any honourable intention of marrying a female refugee, he should set her free. He cannot sell her as a sex slave the way MOOHAMAD and his sahaabas used to buy and sell female sex slaves!

[img]https://images./3i07e6AXSUYQMhEjc1mFjB.jpg[/img]

So answer my question and stop dodging, WHERE IS THE PASSAGE IN THE BIBLE WHERE THE GOD OF CHRISTIANS ALLOWS FOR THE RAPE OF MARRIED WOMEN LIKE ALLAH DOES?

I WILL KEEP DISTURBING YOU UNTIL YOU ANSWER!!!!!!

my brother make i tell @Antichristian say that Baal mentioned in the Bible na the Allah their God

Re: Uttering The Intention To Fast Out Loud by TruthHurts1(m): 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
They know that they are servants of Satan. They're just too ashamed to admit it.

Againstlies:

my brother make i tell @Antichristian say that Baal mentioned in the Bible na the Allah their God

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Likely The Prophet Muhammad Never Existed / Why Do Muslims Tie Turban? / Obamas Stance On Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.