Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,595 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period (3539 Views)

I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / Man Travels 2,400km To Surprise His Girlfriend Only To See Her Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by RedpillAnalyst: 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2021
I am writing an article on this theory. She likely does not respect you or see you as a beta guy.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2021
she isn't ur girlfriend oga, just after ur money. women likes money alot even ur wife . her main guy is there. I have been at the receiving end,when ever her period starts that's when babe will hangout with some of those maga that have been sending her cash . note she works and earn well but nah those cash she the use buy nonsense
Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by frozen70(f): 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
mogbeyiteren:
I have noticed that my girlfriend comes to my place only during her menstrual period, i don't know what she means my that.

She doesn't want to have sex with you hence the timing

If you can't stand her, just tell her to stop coming

She knows her game but you toi have to dribble yourself out of her game
Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by ictjobber: 12:35am On Apr 17, 2021
mogbeyiteren:
I have noticed that my girlfriend comes to my place only during her menstrual period, i don't know what she means my that.

Na period sex dey sweet pass. Just don't do it on the bed grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:55am On Apr 17, 2021
mogbeyiteren:

I don't think you are ready to accept and hear the bitter truth..
One of my gfs tried it with me and I warned her seriously on it, she even tried to blackmail me on the issue that is it only when she is free that she can come, so it is only see that I want..
Guess my answer, madam, we meet just once a week and for you to schedule it to be when you are on your menses is pure wickedness, moreover I don't entertain a GF that is stingy with her pussy.
Naso she respect herself dey bring fresh and yummy pussy dey come my house everytime we go meet.. and me sef go come Bleep am good..
If you like SIMP.. na you conji go finish..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Cries Out As His Girlfriend Passes Away Due To Menstrual Pain / I Cant Hold A Relationship Together. / If She Is Only Your Girlfriend, You Don’t Own Her. So Stop Claiming Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.