Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,943 members, 7,799,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) (42428 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) / Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her / Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by LordOfTheGame: 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
Bianka Ojukwu is a goddes of beauty and womanhood !
I don't mind celebrating you all my life (but after my mum) to appreciate you.
This raw beauty and brains.
Live long and prosper and celebrate more blessed years.
Congratulations to you my dear sister!

May the soul of our ETERNAL SUPREME LEADER, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu continue to rest in peace.

May His spirit continue to intercede for us as we have picked up the struggle from wherr he stopped in the restoration of our natural and organic identity and homeland, #Biafra.

Chukwu Okike Abiama bless and protect Biafraland, protect and strengthen our current SUPREME LEADER MAZI NNAMDI KANU and all Biafrans and all lovers of freedom, Iseee Iseee Iseee.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by robosky02(m): 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Why do men die first

Women ...

Kill

Them
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by DaviitechRamos: 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
So sad that this woman got married by forced at that tender age so this is how it will suffer being lonely forever.

who tell u say she dey suffer of loneliness?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by Ilamina(f): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
I look like her

Any other long face celebrity beauty
You know off

I am obsessed with long face beauties

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by OnyeObodo: 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
seunmsg:
This was after FFK had done his part cool

Never you were this petty and stuppid. Thought you were matured.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by Reex12(m): 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

It baffles me how you turned this to a tribal war.
That wasn't my intent.
Did you just say Yoruba women are ugly? How come your tribesmen prefer our girls to your ' so
called beauties' ?
you say prefer wetin? guy marrying your girls iñ igboland is considered a taboo and no rightthinking man would carry a yoruba girl home to his parents or else you'll be disowned ask psquare

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by themanderon: 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
gidgiddy:
Many people in these pictures are now dead and gone. Dim Ojukwu himself, Oliver de Coque, Saraki, Mbadinuju, CC Onoh, Justice Eze Ozobu, Chuba Okadigbo

Great men of yesterday who are no longer here today

The ephemeral nature of life. Here today gone tomorrow. I wish everyone can learn from this fact especially the "Do you know who I am" kind of people. By choice those men would have loved to be here today but nay.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
seunmsg:
This was after FFK had done his part cool

grin grin grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by bewla(m): 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
maruzia:
Nwobodo never die o
Thought Jimi is late may God forgive me I no wish am dead only my imagination then
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by mana123: 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
LordOfTheGame:
Bianka Ojukwu is a goddes of beauty and womanhood !
I don't mind celebrating you all my life (but after my mum) to appreciate you.
This raw beauty and brains.
Live long and prosper and celebrate more blessed years.
Congratulations to you my dear sister!

May the soul of our ETERNAL SUPREME LEADER, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu continue to rest in peace.

May His spirit continue to intercede for us as we have picked up the struggle from wherr he stopped in the restoration of our natural and organic identity and homeland, #Biafra.

Chukwu Okike Abiama bless and protect Biafraland, protect and strengthen our current SUPREME LEADER MAZI NNAMDI KANU and all Biafrans and all lovers of freedom, Iseee Iseee Iseee.

Iseeeeeeeeeeeeee!

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
Is that not Rochas in the 2nd to last pics
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

'AdakaBoro' indeed! wink

Given your position on issues on this forum, your stand on this thread doesn't come as a surprise! Dude, since when did Ijaws start calling Igbos 'Igbo'? Thing is you're far gone in your hatred for Igbos, you don't know when you let slip that you're not Ijaw but possibly Yoruba or Fulani! You're bristling with hate to the extent you couldn't even bring yourself to spell Ojukwu and Bianca starting with capital letters! shocked
abeg go sleep. who hate u landlocked people?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by tiwasiaife(m): 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
gidgiddy:
Many people in these pictures are now dead and gone. Dim Ojukwu himself, Oliver de Coque, Saraki, Mbadinuju, CC Onoh, Justice Eze Ozobu, Chuba Okadigbo

Did u kill mbadinuju and justice Eze ozobu?

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
After FFK druggie had destroyed and massacred her pvssy......

It's the divine mandate of every yoruba fvckboy to disvirgin women from flatina land, their flatskull men can take them and pay the bride price when we're done with them....Thank God my ancestors were Yoruba men grin grin I would have been paying for fairly used pvssy by now.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by stayclearofme: 1:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
Bouz:
Did i generalize, i said 'Most'. I never said 'all'
Don't even use the word most. How many of them do you know? Face the person alone. SAY NO TO TRIBALISM!
Enjoy your day and stay blessed.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by meobizy(f): 1:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
From FFK’s erratic habits, if you believe him and this woman had a fling then you deserve to remain in this forum till further notice.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by wiseoneking: 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Ojukwu had another wife. Bianca is his friend's daughter and he was forced to marry her when his secret liaisons with her were discovered.
Ojukwu had no wife then, better say what you know or remain a ignorant of the truth
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by Wickedfacts: 1:40pm On Apr 16, 2021
grandstar:

Her father was totally against the union. There was no coercion.

Ojukwu didn't have plans of marrying Bianca. He married her out is shame. When Daily Times broke the story, he denied it and threatened to sue Daily Times.

Daily Times got an undercover reporter to follow them and they got pictures of Ojukwu and Bianca getting back home after an evening date. The photos were published on the front page of Daily Times and Ojukwu looked like a national fool.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by OJURONGBE1(m): 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
Reex12:
you say prefer wetin? guy marrying your girls iñ igboland is considered a taboo and no rightthinking man would carry a yoruba girl home to his parents or else you'll be disowned ask psquare

You're a pathetic liar and an ignorant soul.
My former boss was from Mbaise, he married a Yoruba woman, same with my landlord.

You igbo people are fond of playing victim in every situation.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by OJURONGBE1(m): 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
meobizy:
From FFK’s erratic habits, if you believe him and this woman had a fling then you deserve to remain in this forum till further notice.

Has she ever come out to refute the claim?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by EMMY76: 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
Bianca beauty is jaw dropping I wonder why she didn't win miss world beauty pageant like abani derogo?

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by manneger2: 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
gidgiddy:

is mbadinuju death?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by Sophy22(f): 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
So sad that this woman got married by forced at that tender age so this is how it will suffer being lonely forever.

It's her choice, no one forced her
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by vickin407(m): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
Bride price was paid .
NwekeUG:
Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Marriage Anniversary With C. Odumegwu-Ojukwu (Photos)

Bianca Ojukwu, the wife of late Biafra leader, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu took to her Facebook handle today to mark her 20th Traditional Marriage anniversary with the late Biafra leader, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing photos of the traditional marriage ceremony, she wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100008721701950/posts/2577104692590229/?app=fbl
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by grandstar(m): 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Ojukwu didn't have plans of marrying Bianca. He married her out is shame. When Daily Times broke the story, he denied it and threatened to sue Daily Times.

Daily Times got an undercover reporter to follow them and they got pictures of Ojukwu and Bianca getting back home after an evening date. The photos were published on the front page of Daily Times and Ojukwu looked like a national fool.

I never knew this. It was to prevent a scandal. I had read that the father was against a union but this puts a new twist to things.

Was Ojukwu simply tasting life with her secretly and wanted nothing further?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by Reex12(m): 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

You're a pathetic liar and an ignorant soul My former boss was from Mbaise, he married a Yoruba man same with my landlord.

You igbo people are fond of playing victim in every situation.
we are talking of real igbo blood here and not one uncultured mbaise man from an akwaibom or calabar womb

but meanwhile@the bolded is your boss gay ??

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by akdjr(m): 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
Na Naira de spray on the wedding day abi na Biafran currency?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by Wickedfacts: 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
grandstar:

I never knew this. It was to prevent a scandal. I had read that the father was against a union but this puts a new twist to things.

Was Ojukwu simply tasting life with her secretly and wanted nothing further?

Honestly, I don't know about the latter. But Ojukwu was her godfather when she was born. He carried her as an infant. That's why Chief Onoh saw Ojukwu's action as betrayal and never supported her relationship with Ojukwu.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by christopherozo: 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Honestly, I don't know about the latter. But Ojukwu was her godfather when she was born. He carried her as an infant. That's why Chief Onoh saw Ojukwu's action as betrayal and never supported her relationship with Ojukwu.

Absolute bullshit. You can only spread this type of fake news trash to those ignorant of the facts of that time. Ojukwu was NEVER bianca’s godfather. Bianca lived abroad for most of her younger days. It was just matter of power tussle between Ojukwu and Bianc’s father. After all the same Bianc’s father gifted her two houses at GRA as wedding gift at her Church wedding to Ojukwu at Abuja.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by Charly68: 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
The wife of late warlord ...kudos to you ma ..God is your strength..marrying to a man like Ojukwu is a big challenge ..That man is not an easy man for a woman to manage. But every man is born to be conquered by a woman sha ..
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by PigTormentor: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
CaptainAyub:

So,som1 that had already gone to London and read law was still underage?
Awolowo's free education must not be in vain.

Obviously you don't know the whole story or just pretending. He started banging her while she was still at her father's house and was less than 18 years old.
You can fool some not all. Go and read the whole and real story of how they started dating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Types Of Nigeria Senators / Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody / MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.