Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting (32840 Views)

List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State / Ramadan: When Will Fasting Start In Nigeria? / Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by flames01: 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2021
alasane:

Known strategy for trolls;

1. When faced with a argument you can’t refute, CURSE.

2. When dazed by brilliance, PERSONALIZE

3. When ignored, DISAPPEAR.

Don't digress. You are the one that started claiming stuffs about the Bible.

Why do you deny that Jesus is the Son of God if you believe so much in the Bible for your argument?

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Henrydonland(m): 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
alasane:

"sannu" Ben Bruce with common sense.....looking to blackmail someone faith always …Since you are Falana abi Fawehinmi show us the evidence.

Blackmail your faithhow
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Yankee101: 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
Henrydonland:

I don't understand o, you must confirm that you are part of their religion before commenting but Christian threads is free for all.

This people are so funny and trying so hard for people to accept their religion.

Yep

Full throttle extremism
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
Henrydonland:

I hope so because the phrase just get me angry like how can you force me to accept Islam before commenting , such threads should never be created in the first place.
It's a cult so they try to force people on every thing, hide their activities even when the end product of their activities is to confront us the free people
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by IslamIsCursed: 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
Foolishness of the highest order
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Henrydonland(m): 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
Mikecold:
It's a cult so they try to force people on every thing, hide their activities even when the end product of their activities is to confront us the free people

Their eyes will turn red when Jesus come the second time for rapture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by alasane: 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2021
Henrydonland:

Blackmail your faithhow

Asking me
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Omodua(m): 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Na by force to fast again...

Like, I've always maintained, remove the apostasy law from islam and watch people dump the evil religion in their millions..

Yeye..

I blame Obasanjo for allowing Shari'a nonsense to thrive in Nigeria in 2001 when Zamfara Executive Governor Yerima,came with the idea of Sharia in his state. If he had stopped him, twelve other States including Kano,couldn't have ventured into introducing that madness into their states. Now,its a full blown monster causing problems and panic everywhere.
A true federalism is anchored on ethnic,cultural and religious affinity of federating states. Unfortunately, it's not the case here. We are indeed,in a season of anomie, where there is palpable fear in the land. We can't continue like this.
But who is to Bell the cat?
*SOBS*!

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by BigBizzy(m): 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
Hisbah is fast becoming the next boko haram

Like seriously??

Na by force to fast?
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Henrydonland(m): 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
alasane:

Asking me

Yes na I want to know how I am blackmailing your faith because I am interested or dont you understand what you just typed.

If you don't know how to use English words, them speak in your local dialect.
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by alasane: 1:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
Mikecold:

so mind your biz.....we have regulations in all our activities
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
alasane:

so mind your biz.....we have regulations in all our activities
Regulations on how to kill all non Muslims till they declare no god but allah?

Mind my business when your Terrorist religious activities is gulping billions of dollars that should be used for infrastructure?
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by alasane: 1:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
Mikecold:

Mind my business when your Terrorist religious activities is gulping billions of dollars that should be used for infrastructure?

and the causes are the western conspiracy against Islam.
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by alasane: 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
Mikecold:

And didn't Paul say worse?

Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? 2 Corinthians 6:14

Don't be ignorant.
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2021
alasane:

And didn't Paul say worse?

Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? 2 Corinthians 6:14

Don't be ignorant.
Abdul,

Let me school you, if Paul says don't be yoked with unbelievers that means don't share the same worship believe with them

Notice he was specific saying righteousness vs wickedness

You don't expect me to worship your allah and Mohamed because it's light and darkness

He didn't say kill the unbelievers like Mohammed instructed
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
alasane:

and the causes are the western conspiracy against Islam.
You mean the same Westerners that keep accepting your Muslims in droves as refuges when ever Asad rains bullets on his people

Or you mean the Saudi vs Yemen war is also by Westerners

Iran vs Saudi

Iran vs Iraq

You Terrorists should deal with your jihad or is west also the one spearheading the ones orchestrated by your Boko Haram brothers
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by alasane: 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
Mikecold:
You mean the same Westerners that keep accepting your Muslims in droves as refuges when ever Asad rains bullets on his people

Iran vs Saudi

Iran vs Iraq

You Terrorists should deal with your jihad or is west also the one spearheading the ones orchestrated by your Boko Haram brothers

shallow knowledge as blueprint
you mean Iraq invaded Iraq?
or US backing Saudi because of it oil reserves?
or those arms are supplied by who to destabilized which faith?

did you ever ask yourself since the US invaded IRAQ & you were all clapping hands PEACE has eluded the universe?
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by alasane: 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
Mikecold:

Iran vs Saudi

Iran vs Iraq

and mores so, you forget to mentioned same islamic NATIONS helped in liberated Europe during the World War?
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by alasane: 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2021
Mikecold:
Abdul,

Let me school you, if Paul says don't be yoked with unbelievers that means don't share the same worship believe with them

Notice he was specific saying righteousness vs wickedness

You don't expect me to worship your allah and Mohamed because it's light and darkness

He didn't say kill the unbelievers like Mohammed instructed

Abdul ? another mischievous …always interpret to suit your narratives .
you forget to mentioned the circumstances as well the purpose to the instruction to kill unbelievers
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
alasane:

shallow knowledge as blueprint
you mean Iraq invaded Iraq?
or US backing Saudi because of it oil reserves?
or those arms are supplied by who to destabilized which faith?

did you ever ask yourself since the US invaded IRAQ & you were all clapping hands PEACE has eluded the universe?
Have the Iraq vs Iran jihad war not be going on since the 80's even before George bush?

Saudi fighting Yemen to control it's port is that a Westerner war too

How about Asad that has crippled Syria backed by Turkey you didn't call turkey western influence too

Maybe you Muslims are too shallow that you hold the west responsible for all your calamities and curse

When Mohamed was on killing spree across Arabia and the middle east west was west the one too

Shallow slave of allah ask the people of the book
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
McJane:
My dear Muslims is it a crime or sin not to partake in fast during the Ramadan period?
Yes.. It's a sin,not crime, unless you're not medically fit,or having serious issues that can affect the fasting..
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
alasane:

Abdul ? another mischievous …always interpret to suit your narratives .
you forget to mentioned the circumstances as well the purpose to the instruction to kill unbelievers
Yeah it's always mischievous when it doesn't suit your blood thirst

I would prefer you show me where Paul was on killing spree in the Bible for Christ since that's your own interpretation
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by alasane: 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
Henrydonland:

Yes na I want to know how I am blackmailing your faith because I am interested or dont you understand what you just typed.

If you don't know how to use English words, them speak in your local dialect.

sometimes the alcohol make you think otherwise...below are your word that support those that black our deen
"I hope so because the phrase just get me angry like how can you force me to accept Islam before commenting , such threads should never be created in the first place"
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
harmargedon:
una mumu never do. The north is gradually becoming a no go area.
They no be mumu..if you're not fasting as a Muslim,you don't have the right to eat publicly..Y not concerned of your house?
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
alasane:

and mores so, you forget to mentioned same islamic NATIONS helped in liberated Europe during the World War?
which world war?

You mean the one the west had won which the ottomon empire begged to be given a breath of hope in turkey when west was supposed to crush them to pieces
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
kingk:
grin grin grin grin grin. In Hisbah's voice, you must fast by force.
Is not fasting by force,but the attitude is very bad, if you're a Muslim..
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
MajesticKris:
You can only eat at 4:30am grin
This is just an hypocrite.. If na you,Can you finished that at that time?
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
Mikecold:
lol,

Islam is a cankerworm to society

A mob cult

Tell me the benefit of a fasting that is a public event to a secret god?

Tell me the essence of fasting when you can load your stomach at 4.30am with enough to last till afternoon?

Islam is the joke of the world
Hypocrite everywhere..Bad Belle..Amebo..
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
BF69BF:
Lol, religion of Piss has come again with by force fasting grin
Is not by force, it's willing..Ask for knowledge, before saying trash..
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
Hypocrite everywhere..Bad Belle..Amebo..
Yoruba muslim = fake muslim

Signed the fulanis who sight moon for your fast
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Na by force to fast again...

Like, I've always maintained, remove the apostasy law from islam and watch people dump the evil religion in their millions..

Yeye..

Go and learn,what Quran said.. relating it to one aspect of Bible is just an ignorant of learning..
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by alasane: 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
Mikecold:
Have the Iraq vs Iran jihad war not be going on since the 80's even before George bush?

Saudi fighting Yemen to control it's port is that a Westerner war too

How about Asad that has crippled Syria backed by Turkey you didn't call turkey western influence too

Maybe you Muslims are too shallow that you hold the west responsible for all your calamities and curse

When Mohamed was on killing spree across Arabia and the middle east west was west the one too

Shallow slave of allah ask the people of the book
pls use you google wisely not for only for BETNAIJA or consumption of alchool
Iraq vs Iran was fuel and instigated by the west....who were the major suppliers of arms to IRAQ during the crises and read about the Iranian Revolutionaof 1979, why is the US hell bent in removing ASSAD from power? why NORTH KOREA, CUBA,VENEZUELA,CHILE etc were not attacked?
small boi read to understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Is Married And Has Wet Dreams; Should He Entertain Any Fear? / Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song / Today's Hijri Date Is .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.