Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting (32841 Views)

List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State / Ramadan: When Will Fasting Start In Nigeria? / Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
landmark86:
Can't believe this, arresting me for not fasting. Is it their fast?
During maradan dey will be humble
After, they will be causing trouble
Are you a Muslim? did they arrest a Christian?Even many of you peoples caused religion problem up/down..

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2021
officialfysh:
UNA RELIGION COME WITH TOO MANY CONDITIONS.....
There's no condition..Do your best, according to your abilities..
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
Vlibray:
Is it by force to fast ??
You guys are jokers
It's not by force to fast,but don't display madity in the public, especially if you're a Muslim..
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by alasane: 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
Mikecold:
which world war?

You mean the one the west had won which the ottomon empire begged to be given a breath of hope in turkey when west was supposed to crush them to pieces

PLS i will help you pay for DSTV Subscription for a year for widen your horizon....Do you know how many troops from Morocco, Libya,Chad,ALGERIA ETC helped France during world war 2?
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
superCleanworks:
what kind of religious madness is this?

GOD FORBID such bondage and total lack of freedom all in the name of religion.
so it is the job of some people to walk around and check search and arrest people who choose not to fast or pray.
Did they arrest them in their room? rather in public.. Don't be hypocrite..
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
alasane:

pls use you google wisely not for only for BETNAIJA or consumption of alchool
Iraq vs Iran was fuel and instigated by the west....who were the major suppliers of arms to IRAQ during the crises and read about the Iranian Revolutionaof 1979, why is the US hell bent in removing ASSAD from power? why NORTH KOREA, CUBA,VENEZUELA,CHILE etc were not attacked?
small boi read to understand
Abdul,

Today is Friday i know you are just coming from the highway where you spread your mat to smash your head on the ground

What a difficult life, ontop this you need to always squat like an infidel to pee in public

I won't even wish this punishment on my enemy but you have these curses and many more

You even need to go to toilet with your left foot first and say shahada etc

You are beyond curse as a slave of allah, so i would leave it here because i have better things to do than you who recites Koran 12 times as a full time job
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
womenareapes1:
Kano turning to Boko haram state!

Islam a demonic religion of oppression under the umbrella of peace!
Shut up.. ignorant of truth..
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
There is perfectly a reason Islam should not be allowed anywhere close to Igbo land.

You can call it hate speech but the future our children should be of top most priority.
Don't teach your children in the ways of God..And be decieved here and the hereafter..
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
alasane:

PLS i will help you pay for DSTV Subscription for a year for widen your horizon....Do you know how many troops from Morocco, Libya,Chad,ALGERIA ETC helped France during world war 2?
Typing all caps and missing it with small letters is an evidence of mental disorder
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
flames01:
Beansandbread, is this what you call a religion?

No, what you have is bondage. A religion of force. No wonder they call it ìmọ̀le.
Shut up..If you don't know, What to say.. Don't spit trash..
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Gerald1050(m): 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
How did we come to share the same country with all these lunatic called Muslims
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by alasane: 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
Mikecold:
Abdul,

Today is Friday i know you are just coming from the highway where you spread your mat to smash your head on the ground

What a difficult life, ontop this you need to always squat like an infidel to pee in public

I won't even wish this punishment on my enemy but you have these curses and many more

You even need to go to toilet with your left foot first and say shahada etc

You are beyond curse as a slave of allah, so i would leave it here because i have better things to do than you who recites Koran 12 times as a full time job

Better for you.
cause am prepare to go to any length with you.

Our deen is based on knowledge
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
flames01:
Beansandbread, is this what you call a religion?

No, what you have is bondage. A religion of force. No wonder they call it ìmọ̀le.
Shut up..Who force you? hypocrite everywhere..
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
marvin906:
Is now by force to fast
It's not by force, but willing..
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by flames01: 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
Shut up..If you don't know, What to say.. Don't spit trash..

We all know what your religion is about, Mr Yoruba Muslim.

Your fasting is not by choice; it is by force.

Anything that is by force is a sign of bondage

Mr Yoruba Muslim, you are in bondage.

You are practicing ìmọ̀le.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
Aaa007:
it's compusary for Muslims to fast during Ramadan
Yes, unless you be hypocrite..
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by PigTormentor: 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
idinaija:

You call Jesus a man? Give me your full name and that of your mums, make I curse you in the name on Jesus Christ if e no go catch you . Mumu man!!!

Dumb ass idiot. MOFOs like you are already slowly worshipping your pastorprenual fraudster Pastors anyway, 40 years from now, you will even forget Jesus and just worship the pastor slave masters as your God.
Dumb son of a delusional monkey.
Basta@d brainwashed idiot, you think I believe in that your useless moronic curse?
I'm not brainwashed and delusional like you. Your curse means trash to me. A complete waste of your time and energy. Find one of your fellow mumus and try that trash with them.

You and your delusional moronic curse can kiss my ass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by alasane: 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
Mikecold:
Typing all caps and missing it with small letters is an evidence of mental disorder

When desperation enter argument logic disappears . Forget about the caps or grammatical errors & concentrate on the message "Wole Soyinka"
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
Don't teach your children in the ways of God..And be decieved here and the hereafter..

We teach our kids the way of God but surely not the way of Islam

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
alasane:

When desperation enter argument logic disappears . Forget about the caps or grammatical errors & concentrate on the message "Wole Soyinka"
Allow who want BOOMMMMM

Abdul ask the people of the book

Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by alasane: 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
Gerald1050:
How did we come to share the same country with all these lunatic called Muslims

Na so South Sudan make noise finish till date after independent na war then still the fight since
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by PigTormentor: 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
Mikecold:
If you can answer why you have a spirit which resides in your body with a soul yet one person then i would answer your question?

Rubbish question that has no basis in the issue at hand.
Jesus is just a man like you stop worshipping another man. God is God, no name, no child, no parent and never seen.
All that spirit and son gebrish is just part of the plot to confuse and sell you the whole jesus story. Nothing more.
All these jesus crap is just the biggest scam in the history of humanity.
No wahala, some of you are already worshipping your pastors, soon you will just be praying with their names instead of Jesus self. Give another 40 years, and you will be worshipping these pastorprenual fraudsters you call Daddy and apostles.

Rubbish.
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
PigTormentor:

Rubbish question that has no basis in the issue at hand.
Jesus is just a man like you stop worshipping another man. God is God, no name, no child, no parent and never seen.
All that spirit and son gebrish is just part of the plot to confuse and sell you the whole jesus story. Nothing more.
All these jesus crap is just the biggest scam in the history of humanity.
No wahala, some of you are already worshipping your pastors, soon you will just be praying with their names instead of Jesus self. Give another 40 years, and you will be worshipping these pastorprenual fraudsters you call Daddy and apostles.

Rubbish.
Allow who want BOOMMMMM

Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Gerald1050(m): 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2021
alasane:

Na so South Sudan make noise finish till date after independent na war then still the fight since

Bleep off with your demonic religion
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by PigTormentor: 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
Mikecold:
Allow who want BOOMMMMM

Another one of your terrorist Christian brothers just shot and killed 8 people in Indiana.
Another one killed like 10 people last month in Atlanta.
We are experiencing your terrorist Christian brothers killing and shooting all over the US on daily basis.
I'm sure you didn't hear about those.
Mumu man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
These people are truly something else, you arrest Nigerians for eating then you forced other Nigeria to swear to your god before commenting on your evil acts
I don't know,Y you peoples are just hypocrite..I don't just know..
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by alasane: 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
Gerald1050:

Bleep off with your demonic religion

product of alcoholism
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
Davefed:
How on Earth will this people progress in the society? Religion that makes people not to excirse their freedom at all but control people is not a religion but a machinery of slavery... Islamic practice in Nigeria take people back to Stone age in fact age of gatherers.. Imagine to eat as God has command us to is now an Haram. Islamabad
You lack knowledge..Abeg look for knowledge..
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
oloyedewaris:
I am a Muslim and i must say this, hisbah is overdoing things, everyone has the right to do whatever he wants
That's why Allah make rewards personal, if they decide not to fast, they are only haunting their religious life which Allah and only Allah can judge them.
What they can only do is to encourage and preach to them to fast not arresting them

Once you have tell them to fast, you have completed your assignment, it's now left for them to heed to it or not
You are one those hypocrite,you better repent, imagine what you just comment,As a Muslim,if you don't fast for a reasons best know to you, Is it now good to be eating in public?Y Don't you buy the food and eat inside your house?you get there saying trash..God will forgive you..
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
adedehinbo:
it's not a sin,those hisbah are extremist,they re giving Islam a bad name
It's a sin,if you're a Muslim, eating publicly.. Even thus,you don't fast,for a reason, that doesn't give you the courage to eat publicly..but today.. Hypocrite is just everywhere..
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

We teach our kids the way of God but surely not the way of Islam
Choose your religion.. don't codemn others religion..
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
flames01:

We all know what your religion is about, Mr Yoruba Muslim.

Your fasting is not by choice; it is by force.

Anything that is by force is a sign of bondage

Mr Yoruba Muslim, you are in bondage.

You are practicing ìmọ̀le.
Imagine what you have commented,Do you see Force there?God will forgive you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Is Married And Has Wet Dreams; Should He Entertain Any Fear? / Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song / Today's Hijri Date Is .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.