Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ (12905 Views)

IGP Asks Supreme Court To Stay Judgment Nullifying Recruitment / Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses / Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ by AbijaJ: 10:41am On Apr 16, 2021
Omojuwa don buy market.
Re: Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ by PHIPEX(m): 10:44am On Apr 16, 2021
Imagine being a director of an unknown company yet not getting paid? If she is a director why has Omojuwa not been paying her entitlement as a director over the years? Has there been any input or meeting of these directors since incorporation?

Scammers influencing others on tweeter

3 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ by hotseat: 10:45am On Apr 16, 2021
This is Nigeria!

Nothing will come out of the so-called investigation.

After a while, it will die down.

They know what they are doing!
Re: Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ by buckeyemedia: 10:46am On Apr 16, 2021
seborrhic:
Omojuwa,"social media influencer".
Anytime I come across this phrase,I just chuckle because I find it extremely difficult how omojuwa can influence any sane person.
But anytime you see any of his post, you stop to take your time to read it? Keep deceiving yourself, as for me I only heard about him for the first time last week after this nonsense news started making the rounds, Omojuwa sounds like an Itsekiri name? If so Warri no dey carry last, that basketmouth woman should go & sit down.
Re: Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ by LikeAking: 10:46am On Apr 16, 2021
this two love birds.
Re: Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ by buckeyemedia: 10:48am On Apr 16, 2021
AbijaJ:
Omojuwa don buy market.
Of egusi wey resemble that oby’s ekwensu’s head?
Re: Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ by imaxdocuments: 10:48am On Apr 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 16, 2021
BluDesk:
Omojuwa is an identity thief. He just doesn't have intelligent people surrounding him to tell him the truth of who he is

His blind, weak defense of obfuscation of facts won't save him this time

Omojuwa is a tactless bald headed fowl with weak spines like that of a tilapia. If I were him, I'll be on my way to Karachi in Pakistan, Acalpulco in Mexico, Yemen, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Bogota, Panama or Venezuela by now.

Omojuwa was tactless....

... While I read through the tedious obfuscations he put out there to white wash clear evidence any rational thinking person would easily see.

... The obvious is noticeable

1. Was madam Ezekwesili a member of your board of directors.. Yes or No.. Yes

2. Did you obtain her consent in the deal with the Venezuelan people inspite of using the company information to secure a deal and receive payment. Yes or No.. No

Then how then are you trying to paint yourself as innocent..

Infact the logical and rational question should be how did you divert financial inflows of a company with group. Of directors in a way that only you are aware of it.... This is the first question to answer to..

And then the legality of using their identities as part of a deal without consent

.. Then having information that proves they were your trustees which paints you as a culprit

Omojuwa is a fowl, educated derelict, product of a failed educational system that adopts sycophancy as their normal who doesn't understand norms and protocols of civilised systems

He will get what Karma has in store for him. He will get it

I love this generation. I apply the same tactics too. Mess me up, answer to petition straight up. No time for theatrics.

grin Lawyers must enjoy free publicity in this case, so why tell him the truth. He thinks it is about getting a big lawyer in town, by the time the case get rubbished in court he would know how far, if he was wise, he would go meet her privately and tender an apology. I am sure he is not aware of the gravity of the offence, because by impersonating, he can take a loan in the bank and say madam personally guarantee the loan, meanwhile madam is unaware.
Re: Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ by BluDesk: 10:49am On Apr 16, 2021
uruba23:

grin Lawyers must enjoy free publicity in this case, so why tell him the truth. He thinks it is about getting a big lawyer in town, by the time the case get rubbished in court he would know how far, if he was wise, he better just go meet her privately and tender an apology.

He obviously doesn't know this. I feel terrible sorry for him
Re: Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ by nameo: 10:50am On Apr 16, 2021
seborrhic:
Anytime I come across this phrase,I just chuckle because I find it extremely difficult how omojuwa can influence any sane person.

As in eh

Despicable person
Re: Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ by buckeyemedia: 10:50am On Apr 16, 2021
uruba23:

grin Lawyers must enjoy free publicity in this case, so why tell him the truth. He thinks it is about getting a big lawyer in town, by the time the case is rubbish in court he would know how far, if he was wise, he better just go meet her privately and tender an apology.
The woman will be disgraced, is it not this same Government that she has been criticizing, now she thinks they will give her justice, more so she is the guilty party? Her hypocrisy has already been exposed. She used the kid to ridicule the Government online now she wants to play innocenti?
Re: Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ by buckeyemedia: 10:52am On Apr 16, 2021
nameo:

As in eh

Despicable person
Just like your influencer Reno Omokri?
Re: Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 16, 2021
buckeyemedia:
The woman will be disgraced, is it not this same Government that she has been criticizing, now she thinks they will give her justice, more so she is the guilty party? Her hypocrisy has already been exposed.
The law is blind I am told , it has no party affiliation.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:53am On Apr 16, 2021
seborrhic:
I don't know why I don't dig all this 'Social Media Influencers' too

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ by poeticsoldier(m): 10:54am On Apr 16, 2021
Excuse me,why is El Rufai not saying anything on the directorship and only Mama Emmanuelle is complaining?
Re: Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ by nameo: 10:56am On Apr 16, 2021
buckeyemedia:
The woman will be disgraced, is it not this same Government that she has been criticizing, now she thinks they will give her justice, more so she is the guilty party? Her hypocrisy has already been exposed. She used the kid to ridicule the Government online now she wants to play innocenti?

The Govt is completely useless. Why wont she "criticize" it.

To still support this Govt is to either be Insane or really stuupid

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ by buckeyemedia: 10:56am On Apr 16, 2021
uruba23:

The law is blind I am told , it has no party affiliation.
Keep fooling yourself, it is now you know justice is blind? Anyway her case is DOA, she is the guilty party, all her intimidation will not work on the kid, Aunty Oby’s enemies that she has been criticizing have oboy’s back, she can’t do jack.
Re: Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ by buckeyemedia: 10:57am On Apr 16, 2021
nameo:

The Govt is completely useless. Why wont she "criticize" it.

To still support this Govt is to either be Insane or really stuupid
I live & have houses in both Lagos State & Delta State, so please which Government am I supporting?
Re: Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ by oyepaulkay(m): 10:58am On Apr 16, 2021
BluDesk:
Omojuwa is an identity thief. He just doesn't have intelligent people surrounding him to tell him the truth of who he is

His blind, weak defense of obfuscation of facts won't save him this time

Omojuwa is a tactless bald headed fowl with weak spines like that of a tilapia. If I were him, I'll be on my way to Karachi in Pakistan, Acalpulco in Mexico, Yemen, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Bogota, Panama or Venezuela by now.

Omojuwa was tactless....

... While I read through the tedious obfuscations he put out there to white wash clear evidence any rational thinking person would easily see.

... The obvious is noticeable

1. Was madam Ezekwesili a member of your board of directors.. Yes or No.. Yes

2. Did you obtain her consent in the deal with the Venezuelan people inspite of using the company information to secure a deal and receive payment. Yes or No.. No

Then how then are you trying to paint yourself as innocent..

Infact the logical and rational question should be how did you divert financial inflows of a company with group. Of directors in a way that only you are aware of it.... This is the first question to answer to..

And then the legality of using their identities as part of a deal without consent

.. Then having information that proves they were your trustees which paints you as a culprit

Omojuwa is a fowl, educated derelict, product of a failed educational system that adopts sycophancy as their normal who doesn't understand norms and protocols of civilised systems

He will get what Karma has in store for him. He will get it

I love this generation. I apply the same tactics too. Mess me up, answer to petition straight up. No time for theatrics.

You've said it all, all he listed was rubbish, ehn someone messaged you at 11 something pm rubbish, ehn you went to meet her with Kaduna state Governor, rubbish, where is the document that she signed as a board member? Just trying to fight dirty as always like a pig.

Good riddance.

Let him be investigated, they will be forming warriors and like they all make huge money legit, travelling up and down like the money is legit, but last last na criminals dey fund dem. Forming rubbish influencers upandan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ by buckeyemedia: 10:59am On Apr 16, 2021
oyepaulkay:

You've said it all, all he listed was rubbish, ehn someone messaged you at 11 something pm rubbish, ehn you went to meet her with Kaduna state Governor, rubbish, where is the document that she signed as a board member? Just trying to fight dirty as always like a pig.

Good riddance.

Let him be investigated, they will be forming warriors and like they all make huge money legit, travelling up and down like the money is legit, but last last na criminals dey fund dem. Forming rubbish influencers upandan.
Don’t mind them, just like Rhino Omokri? Useless Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ by nameo: 11:00am On Apr 16, 2021
buckeyemedia:
I live & have houses in both Lagos State & Delta State, so please which Government am I supporting?

I dont recall saying you were supporting a Govt.

I said: anybody that still supports is either insane or really stuupid.

Are you anybody? Do you still support the Govt?
If you are neither, then i was not talking to you. But if you are either, well......

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ by nedekid: 11:01am On Apr 16, 2021
helinues:
shocked

Has Oby withdrawn her suit case against Omojuwa?
This seems to be a criminal matter.
Possibly after police investigation, a civil suit might follow.
All na step by step.
Re: Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 16, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Keep fooling yourself, it is now you know justice is blind? Anyway her case is DOA, she is the guilty party, all her intimidation will not work on the kid, Aunty Oby’s enemies that she has been criticizing have oboy’s back, she can’t do jack.
Be deceiving yourself, I don't even think you understand the gravity of this offence, don't be emotional about things. It could be you tomorrow, someone would go forge your signature and claim you are a director in company ABC and be accessing loan claiming you are the one, and even affixing your pictures and signature with help of some crook bank official. God forbid you pass away and you are deceiving yourself you left something for your kids and grandkids, only to get to heaven's gate and be told the bank has claim all your asset base on a forgery. Unfortunately it is a one way traffic.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ by buckeyemedia: 11:04am On Apr 16, 2021
nameo:

I dont recall saying you were supporting a Govt.

I said: anybody that still supports is either insane or really stuupid.

Are you anybody? Do you still support the Govt?
If you are neither, then i was not talking to you. But if you are either, well......
I asked you be specific, in Nigeria pursuant to the Constitution 1999 ( As Amended) we have the Federal, States, & Local Governments, Which are all autonomous, so which Government are you talking about Mr wiseguy, playing smart but not been clever?
Re: Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ by Ahmeduana(m): 11:05am On Apr 16, 2021
seborrhic:
The guy is a criminal in suit.
Re: Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 16, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Don’t mind them, just like Rhino Omokri? Useless Hypocrite.
Oga your stake in this matter is personal. Shillings for a shill?

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ by TheGift: 11:09am On Apr 16, 2021
If it is true that He formed the company without Her consent, then it amounts to some kind (or kinds) of Fraud. And Fraud is a criminal offence.

This is not a civil case where a party can decide to drop the case. Crimes are considered as offences against the state.

seunmsg:
I thought she wanted to sue directly. Why ask police to investigate when she can sue directly?

At the end of the police, the CP assigned to handle the case will invite both of them to his office and an amicable resolution will be reached. Both will smile like slowpoke in front of the camera and no one will ever get prosecuted. Life continues thereafter.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ by LordKO(m): 11:09am On Apr 16, 2021
Jerryherd:
Question is how did Omojuwa get her passport and signature

Oby Ezekwesili should stop fooling herself, she is also signatory to Amnesty international Nigeria

Had you registered a company in Nigeria before, you would have known that it's very easy to use a printout photo of a public figure or anyone and a forged signature to register a company with CAC listing them as a director without their consent. CAC doesn't carry out due diligence, at least not in this regard.

Meanwhile, the main cause of animosity between them is beyond this matter.

I neither hold brief for any of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ by buckeyemedia: 11:10am On Apr 16, 2021
uruba23:

Be deceiving yourself, I don't even think you understand the gravity of this offence, don't be emotional about things. It could be you tomorrow, someone would go forge your signature and claim you are a director in company ABC and be accessing loan claiming you are the one, and even affixing your pictures and signature with help of some crook bank official. God forbid you pass away and you are deceiving yourself you left something for your kids and grandkids, only to get to heaven's gate and be told the bank has claim all your asset base on a forgery. Unfortunately it is a one way traffic.
Go and sit down you kid & stop been sentimental like Deborah Cox, she used him, now she thinks she can also have her cake too? Nothing will happen, she is the guilty party, she is not in Government anymore like when she was under Obasanjo, nothing will happen, maybe she is angry because o boy no gree straff her ugly ass,?maybe she also needed young dicking, who would straff that old ugly duckling? the boy just used her & found his way.
Re: Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ by nameo: 11:11am On Apr 16, 2021
buckeyemedia:
I asked you be specific, in Nigeria pursuant to the Constitution 1999 ( As Amended) we have the Federal, States, & Local Governments, Which are all autonomous, so which Government are you talking about Mr wiseguy, playing smart but not been clever?

The Federal Govt, Sir
Re: Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ by geewean(m): 11:14am On Apr 16, 2021
Wait a minute ooooo. Imagine we turn the table around where Omojuwa is the plaintiff and Oby is the defendant. I am fully persuaded the nothing will stop JJ to cash out on the situation. First press legal charges against her. Drum enough social media noise that will attract the traditional media attention to grant him an interview from most likely channels TV. He would have injured and finally assassinate her character .

The other day he tweeted that he doesn't deserve the hatred. Am not against opposing a political ideology but don't take it too personal. He took Jonathan's case too personal and the alternative he proposed is now the worst. His tweets against the Buhari led administration is fine tuned so he won't incurr the wrath of Oga muhomodu Buhari........ lol. All of them are recieving the own pounds now.

Let's him also feel the pains of what he does to people on issues that can be resolved . He wants to be like Piers Morgan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are Highly Marginalized In South West - Yoruba Elders / Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations / One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.