Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

We Dont Want NYSC Programme Again! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / We Dont Want NYSC Programme Again! (806 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / A Graduate Who Was Observing The Mandatory One Year (NYSC) Programme, Is Dead! / FG To Mainstream NYSC Into UN Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Dont Want NYSC Programme Again! by lwisee: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2011
What is this madness of destruction by this Irate youths targeting Corpers and Churches? Corpers have done this nation proud by giving their best during the general elections. The NYSC commandant should immediately relocate all corpers to their state of origin to pervent further loss of precious corpers. I advocate the scrapping of NYSC programme as it has not met its original objective of uniting this country, rather it has brought pains and sorrow to many families who have lost loved ones during their service year.
Re: We Dont Want NYSC Programme Again! by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 10:58am On Apr 20, 2011
Or better still.they should cancel this program in the northern states.it is only from this area that we always get the report of the killing of corps member.and the institution in those areas should be barn from participating in nysc to,
Re: We Dont Want NYSC Programme Again! by T9ksy(m): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2011
AYODEJI4LOVE:

Or better still.they should cancel this program in the northern states.it is only from this area that we always get the report of the killing of corps member.and the institution in those areas should be barn from participating in nysc to,

I second the motion!
If the govt. of these northern states can't protect the lives of corps member sent to their region then no corp member should be sent to these regions and if they were, then the corp member involved has the right to refuse on account of his /her personal safety.
Re: We Dont Want NYSC Programme Again! by Bawss1(m): 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2011
^Hmmm. Such a move will only further impoverish the north the more, but it is understandable.
Re: We Dont Want NYSC Programme Again! by otitokoro1: 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2011
It is clear that the abokis don't value eductaion, why not quarantine them like virus, grin
Re: We Dont Want NYSC Programme Again! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2011
My young nephew, a corper in Bauchi, narrowly escaped being lynched on Sunday during the riots. He, alongside about 500 others are currently being kept at a safe place in Bauchi, awaiting rescue out of the North. From reports gathered, not less than 12 corpers amongst them in Azare town lost their lives during the mayhem; the figure could be way more, as many are still missing. So sad!

Hmmmnnn, which way NIgeria cry cry cry cry cry
Re: We Dont Want NYSC Programme Again! by ayomifull(f): 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2011
Whoopie:

My young nephew, a corper in Bauchi, narrowly escaped being lynched on Sunday during the riots. He, alongside about 500 others are currently being kept at a safe place in Bauchi, awaiting rescue out of the North. From reports gathered, not less than 12 corpers amongst them in Azare town lost their lives during the mayhem; the figure could be way more, as many are still missing. So sad!

Hmmmnnn, which way NIgeria cry cry cry cry cry

this is sad, really sad and thier only sin is they were serving their father's land.

When and how are we going to pass this message accross to the responsible body? This scheme needs to be scrapped or amended to allow corpers service in their state of origin. Though i dont have any child that will service in Nigeria i still will be willing to join the movement to see the the end of change to the scheme.
Re: We Dont Want NYSC Programme Again! by lwise(m): 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2011
A colleague of mine received a distressed call from his sister serving in Bauchi telling him that their coppers lodge has been touched with all her documents,clothing and everything burnt.

NYSC MUST BE SCRAPED OOOOOO
MAKE UNA TELL GEJ OOOOO

(1) (Reply)

JUST Arriving Corpers Under Punishment...LMAO...Na By Force? / 13C Otondos Posted To Abuja / NYSC Fingerprinting On Website Not Working.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.