Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose (21304 Views)

Nigerians Will Defeat Tinubu, Not ₦50 Billion – Peter Obi’s Camp Replies Fayose / Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" / EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose by alfajohn: 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
Makinde shouldn't gloat over his rigged victory in the south west PDP Congress election. Fayose is miles better than him in everything
Truly from the result of the election Fayose is a better politician. Without state funds his candidate lost by a slim margin. Also all the thugs apprehended at the venue were from Ibadan it speak volumes on the acceptability of Makinde’s candidate

1 Like

Re: Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose by jrusky(m): 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
Makinde shouldn't gloat over his rigged victory in the south west PDP Congress election. Fayose is miles better than him in everything

100% on your side bro.

Makinde is a typical definition of a coward a bloody sell out. Fayose is my man anyway anytime.
Re: Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose by alimiadedayo1: 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
Jerryherd:
grin

Audio Makinde the Pretender, face Governance and leave Politics, 2 years no project completed even with 150 billion debt

Makinde acted dumb by betraying Ladoja and Fayose... Arapaja that hasn't won his constituency since the days of Akala a man that just decamped back from APC is now made the Zonal Leader of SouthWest where PDP has just one Governor out of 6 States

Auxiliary the Thug

U lack common sense

4 Likes

Re: Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose by Fahdiga(m): 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
Jerryherd:

Where was Makinde when Fayose ,Wike , Ologbodiyan Fani Kayode were fighting for PDP attacking APC and Buhari Government... Now everything is looking bright pretentious Makinde and his thugs now benched Oshokomole
Don't mind him. will he have won the election as a PDP governor if the likes of Fayose didn't keep the PDP alive

1 Like

Re: Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose by Fahdiga(m): 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
jrusky:

100% on your side bro.

Makinde is a typical definition of a coward a bloody sell out. Fayose is my man anyway anytime.
Will he have won the election as a PDP governor if the likes of Fayose didn't keep PDP alive
Re: Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose by Fahdiga(m): 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
alfajohn:
Truly from the result of the election Fayose is a better politician. Without state funds his candidate lost by a slim margin. Also all the thugs apprehended at the venue were from Ibadan it speak volumes on the acceptability of Makinde’s candidate
Fayose is a grassroot politician. Makinde wouldn't have won the election as a PDP governor if the likes of Fayose hasn't kept PDP alive so he should show some respect
Re: Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose by Fahdiga(m): 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
Sammy07:

Says a flatty.
I'm sure you don't know the meaning of those names.
Abdul what do you know
Re: Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose by slimanyd: 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
Fahdiga:

He sha dey pain you faaa. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose by TruthHurts1(m): 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
They know a lot actually.

Fahdiga:
What do they know
Re: Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose by Fahdiga(m): 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
TruthHurts1:
They know a lot actually.
Says who
Re: Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
Una get Fayose time o angry

2 Likes

Re: Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose by DukeNija(m): 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
What do they know

A lot more than an ignorant mind like Fahdiga.

2 Likes

Re: Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose by Dapson73(m): 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
What do they know

Must everyone reason the way you do ?

We see things from different perspectives. So don't insult anyone for disagreeing with your submittions

2 Likes

Re: Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose by Fahdiga(m): 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
DukeNija:

A lot more than an ignorant mind like Fahdiga.
So says a Dundee

1 Like

Re: Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose by joefelin2345: 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
mywells:
Keep quiet and start building bridges where bridges are needed in ibadan, what late Ajimobi did at ibadan you've not done 1 quarter of it and you call your self engineer.
Is Ibadan the only city in Oyo State? That's the problem of of marginalizing other towns & cities in that State. O to gee o. Aeon ilu yoku koni she eru Ibadan ma o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose by TruthHurts1(m): 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
Well, he has actually increased Oyo State IGR. The only problem with him is his poor handling of the fulani herdsmen crisis.

Fahdiga:
Says who

1 Like

Re: Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose by jrusky(m): 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
Will he have won the election as a PDP governor if the likes of Fayose didn't keep PDP alive

Don't mind him. Makinde is an ingrate. I don't even know him until he emerge from the jungle to became the governor.

All Makinde wants is to pocket pdp in his state and SW then defect to apc, he will fail.
Re: Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose by tamdun: 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
mywells:
Keep quiet and start building bridges where bridges are needed in ibadan, what late Ajimobi did at ibadan you've not done 1 quarter of it and you call your self engineer.
Eyes don dey clear
Re: Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose by Houstency(m): 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose by HRMK: 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
SO,FAYOSE IS NOT BN TRUTHFUL?OKAY!WHO BROUGHT THOSE THUGS THAT SENT EVERYONE PACKING?
Re: Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose by Analyst7: 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
Don't mind him. will he have won the election as a PDP governor if the likes of Fayose didn't keep the PDP alive

Baba rest! Which keep alive, someone that couldn’t win his state and started crying like a simp, even if he does keep pdp alive then does it mean makinde shouldn’t be able to make his own choice but always theirs, and I don’t remember makinde insulting him or still bickering about the matter except fayose

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose by Analyst7: 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
Houstency:

I totally agree with you, same way we have seen that APC is a demonic coven, bent on inflicting untold hardships on the masses. Never again to both PDP and APC!

U should have seen that one is just an apc ass licker, bias statement like that are so obvious

4 Likes

Re: Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose by fredoooooo: 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
Pandemic Party People grin
Re: Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose by Danger1000(m): 1:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
Pmpm:
Gbam

Abeg data dey oo 1gb for just #450 only on mtn. Watsap me on 07O3O652601
Oga you data is expensive. I do it for 360.
WhatsApp 08163668452

1 Like

Re: Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose by adenigga(m): 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
Fahdiga:

Go and ask Fayemi, He will give you this prayer point......

1 Like

Re: Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose by seguno2: 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
blinking001:
Nigerians are wiser now. The PDP have proven over the years to be a very fraudulent political party. God forbid that we'll allow them take control of Nigeria again. They can't conduct their internal Congress without cheating, it as if corruption is embedded in their DNA. Nonsense political party. Come 2023 they'll be bottled and buried appropriately.

Maybe you are ignorant of the meaning of fraudulent.
Buhari was Abacha’s right hand man when he was looting like a loony. Is Buhari in PDP?
Tinubu and his godsons in Lagos have looted the state silly for over two decades, they can’t do one small phase of the light rail. Are they in PDP
You should find one better place to receive deliverance from your ignorance.
Re: Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose by seguno2: 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
mywells:

Has Makinde abused LAUTECH students protesting the closure of the school over nonpayment of workers?
How many people did Ajimobi employ in his eight years, compared to Makinde?

1 Like

Re: Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose by seguno2: 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
Houstency:
I totally agree with you, same way we have seen that APC is a demonic coven, bent on inflicting untold hardships on the masses. Never again to both PDP and APC!

So what party have you been spending your money and time for, so that we can vote for them instead of APC and PDP?
How many local governments have this your party won the elections

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Ibrahim, Soldier Shoots Colleague Abubakar Mohammed In Borno / Peter Obi Lands In Lagos For NESG Dialogue With Presidential Candidates / Okowa Gifts State Funds To Civil Servants To Vote PDP Guber Candidate - Soyombo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.