Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu (16846 Views)

Enugu LG Elections: Igbo-eze South And North Says It Will Be A Walkover For PDP / Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu / S-east Native Doctors Demand Land From The North Says Amadioha Needs To Settle I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu by fatymore(f): 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
grin
Re: Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu by Kestolove(m): 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
the next president of Nigeria inshaAllah. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu by ThatFairGuy1: 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
Shut up Abdul
Ipob miscreant
Re: Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu by dododawa1: 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu
I wonder ooooo.only TINUBU.
Re: Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
YORUBA PEOPLE BEHIND YOU MIGHT BE STUPID WITH THEIR MASTER DEGREE BUT HAUSA WITH NO EDUCATION WILL SURELY FUK YOU UP LIKE ABIOLA

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu by dododawa1: 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
TINUBU TINUBU TINUBU TINUBU na no dey tire.
Re: Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu by danono: 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
If TINUBU can lie during ramadan, am afraid
Re: Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu by dododawa1: 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
TINUBU TINUBU TINUBU TINUBU na no dey tire. no EASTERN or either NORTHERN.
Re: Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu by imaxdocuments: 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu by Drsnives(m): 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
Lie small small
Re: Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Ipob miscreant
this is what Nigerian and they're fake youth know how to do _____PEOPLE IN NIGERIA GOVERNMENT KNOW THAT NIGERIAN DON'T HAVE THE ABILITY TO REASON LIKE REAL PEOPLE IN THE REAL WORLD _____IN THE NEXT 45 YEARS NIGERIA MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO SOLVE THEIR COMMON PROBLEM B4 THE BIGGER PROBLEM
Re: Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu by Ipromote: 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
grin grin
Re: Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu by TryMyndd: 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
Liar

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu by TryMyndd: 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
Drug baron
Re: Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu by sojfarm: 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
Mr. Ostritch.

He denies everything.

He will soon deny his wife and children. So heartless animal!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu by Comedian2019: 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
If this man is allowed to become president, this is how he will be lying to Nigerians.
If you are in APC, to lie no go hard you. In fact, some of them lie for a living.
Re: Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Sir you own no one a damn explanation.
WE HAVE MORE PROBLEMATIC PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN YORUBA LAND WHO DROP OFF THEIR PROFESSIONAL JOB FOR POLITICS______ ERANKO______ IT WOULD BE GREAT FOR HIM TO LOOSE BECAUSE TINUOLE WITH HIS COMPANY ARE KILLING LAGOSIAN WITH TAX ISSUES ________Bola Tinubu________
All content is Copyrighted © 2020 The Premium Times,
Nigeria
Tinubu, Alpha-beta, others
accused of fraud, tax evasion,
money laundering
Oladeinde Olawoyin
Oladeinde Olawoyin reports Business &
Economy, Development and Lagos Metro at
PREMIUM TIMES. A First Class graduate of Mass
Communication from the University of Ilorin,
Ilorin, he was nominated in the journalism
category of The Future Awards Africa in
2017. Aside maintaining a column titled
‘SATURDAY SATIRE’, he also writes art and
culture pieces on weekends. Twitter :
@Ola_deinde
Discussion about this post
By Oladeinde Olawoyin — October 8, 2020
7 min read
ADVERTISEMENT
WhatsApp Share to Facebook Tweet
Telegram
(29)
Dapo Apara, a Nigerian chartered accountant, has
accused a former governor of Lagos State, Bola Tinubu; a
consulting firm, Alpha-beta, and a former commissioner
in the state, Akin Doherty, of money laundering, fraud,
tax evasion, and sundry corrupt practices.
Mr Apara, in writ of summons deposed to at a Lagos high
court, claimed that Mr Tinubu and Alpha-beta reneged
on certain agreements reached in the past about the
management and control of the consulting firm.
Alpha-beta is a consulting firm handling the
computation, tracking and reconciliation of Internally
Generated Revenue (IGR) in Lagos State in return for a
commission.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu by Biafranboys: 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
Lol, the way things are going in Nigeria the North will not allow power come to the south and igbos forget about Nigerian presidency, you will never see it focus on developing the south east

The North knows if the south takes power it would be long before they smell it and they would undo buharis nepotism and tribalistic appointments

Power can never come to the south in 2023 mark it
Re: Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nawa o, that person that used tinubu picture to share rice is wicked.walaihi
Re: Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu by Ayomi90: 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
Imagine this Opolo eyed thief denying the obvious. does he thinks we are foolish like his online miscreants. he has indirectly admitted that his presidential ambition is dead on arrival
Learn to read, he doesn't think u ar foolish but if u don't read you can be foolish. Those who donated it already announced it was done unbehalf of him.

I am not a fan of Tinubu but keep ur hatred under ur pillow and reason normal.

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu by Blackdisciple(m): 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
in as much I don’t agree with tinubu
This strategy is solely Ganduje plan to buy kano indigene to support tinubu so he can be choose as the vp,you know how those people from that region lack common sense

But wait tinubu just donated millions to burnt market in kastina
Honestly am confuse ,this politicians are rogue

Re: Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu by stanluiz(m): 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
LegendHero:

God bless you too.

Tinubu is even currently popular than the president.
Popular in corruption, selfishness, greediness, bullion Van and vote buying!

This is the only ways he is popular the buhari grin
I agree cheesy
Re: Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu by stanluiz(m): 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Sir you own no one a damn explanation.
Why why won't he cheesy We he have online urchins that sold Their future and destiny because of rice. grin
Re: Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu by Lomprico2: 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
na me dey responsible.
Re: Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
While the act of giving is a good one, whoever wants to help the poor and the needy, does not need to print his photo on a bag of rice.
It's more of an act of political desperation.
yes they do
No free lunch in life
No politics
No rice
Plenty hunger
Re: Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu by tolufase: 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
If you're not behind it, who then is behind it? Or Tinubu has a ghost
Re: Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2021
owobokiri:
Is he going to deny this too?
did he deny this
Stop moving goalpost
Re: Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

The only place people expect others to take care of them is in Northern Nigeria,
Some even believe begging is their destinies,
And somehow they have managed to make Nigeria a begger nation,
yet north feeds south
Re: Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu by christopheojo(m): 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
owobokiri:
Is he going to deny this too?

Hypocrite!!!
Re: Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
MIKOLOWISKA:
yet north feeds south

We know that is the point of all the fulani attack on farmers in the SW
You tried keeping your food and it almost ruined you,
took just a few days to reset your brains
Re: Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu by Winnerforever: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
Liar and Thief. Go to the USA and serve your prison time for drug smuggling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP / Amosun Commissions 85 KWP Solar Hybrid Mini Grid (Photos) / PDP Convention: Shema, Ningi Step Down As North Picks Ayu As Consensus Chairmans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.