Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

True Life Story: My Spirit Refused Water Initiation Because Of Jehovah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Life Story: My Spirit Refused Water Initiation Because Of Jehovah (319 Views)

What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies / True Life Story: My Spirit Refused Water Initiation Because Of Jehovah / "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Story: My Spirit Refused Water Initiation Because Of Jehovah by morinto: 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
I was initiated into the water kingdom but did not know the exact time. My spirit refuse the initiation because sometimes I see people calling me to coven in the dream but I refuse to come until there met me officially and promise me heaven and earth but still I refuse then there declare war on me trying to frustrate me especially financially thinking I would change mind but I have already decided to serve God. I know I have alot of gift because I can see the future in dream Especially football because I love ball but sometimes the football can became boring in the real life when watching it because you would know how it end especially that Nigeria and Argentina match in 2018 world cup. I remember praying against my dream but it still come to past exactly what happen in the dream.back to my story I went to mountain of fire and met a prophetess she told me all my dream and told me exactly a very beautiful light skin girl I usually met I was suprise how she know. The girl is a sepent which am aware and always disturb me and sometimes I usually fight her. The prophetess told me that the girl is my partner and that I am already a chief in the water kingdom that I have house and car. The prophtess told me that if I join them I will kill alot and waste blood for the water kingdom. I began to doubt her because am the quiet type and I hate oppresion and see my fellow humans suffer then you are telling me that I have the potential to do such a havoc and great evil to man kind. I tend to believe her about that chief because I see some of my friends always calling me chief nad giving me that respect. Even in my dream there wanted making me president but my spirit refused. Then I knew all those my friends calling me chief are agent and I gave them chance. I know God as given me an extraordinary gift even a demon told me that. I think the water kingdom want to use my extraordinary gift for evil and also use it to mock God. I might be going true tribulation from the water kingdom because I refuse to join them but I know is just for a while and I will laugh last like job in the bible.
Note: Satan main aim is to kill, steal and destroy.satan dont like mankind and want to carry them to hell but God love us and have died for us all.pls give your life to christ.
Please if you have experience such things before share your story and how you where able to stop them so that does experiencing such things can stop theirs and pls pastor and sinner feel free to post your mind on things that can help the tr
Thread.

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: My Spirit Refused Water Initiation Because Of Jehovah by Righteousness2(m): 12:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
I Believe your Testimony! I Have Come across Folks with the same Experience as yours.

Some were used for so much evil before their Encounter with GOD of CHOSEN brought about their Deliverance.

You need to Hold on to GOD in Purity and Holiness.
Make the Word of GOD ( The Bible) your Brst friend.
Stay off anything that will entangle u with them. From physical things to Spiritual things. I Believe you understand what I am talking about.

Maintain high Spirtual sensitivity. They will send people to u in disguise to get you.

Prayer is very Essential. Pray Bible based Prayers and Target their kingdoms.

They will throw you out Completely and give you chance by Force.
Re: True Life Story: My Spirit Refused Water Initiation Because Of Jehovah by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
So you know the outcome of matches before its being played abeg give me sure game
Re: True Life Story: My Spirit Refused Water Initiation Because Of Jehovah by Horlar995(m): 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
Sophieeeri:
So you know the outcome of matches before its being played abeg give me sure game
This guy is a scammer

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Creflo Dollar Sermons 2021 / Why Pastor E A Adeboye's Son Died Revealed. Must Watch / SCOAN Confirms Death Of Founder, T.B. Joshua - TELL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.