Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars (4561 Views)

Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything / See How Mbappe Brutally Pushed Neymar Out Of Psg’s Trophy Celebration Today / Kano Pillars Vs Enugu Rangers Ends In Violence (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars by robosky02(m): 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
How Mbappe was unveiled at PSG and Musa was unveiled at Kano Pillars

Re: How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars by Amotolongbo(f): 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
They tried

The unveiling does not sadden me but the yellow jersey

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars by Fahdiga(m): 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
Both makes sense

2 Likes

Re: How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars by robosky02(m): 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:
They tried

Is it how they unveil in Europe?

Inside cubicle?

1 Like

Re: How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars by robosky02(m): 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
OK see this vs Neymar Jr unvailing

1 Like

Re: How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars by robosky02(m): 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
This on try make small sense

Re: How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars by orohbiro(f): 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nigeria is a disgrace to humanity the same kano pillars also unveil a young man to their academy in a horrible place

2 Likes

Re: How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars by heendrix(m): 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
orohbiro:
Nigeria is a blessing to humanity if kano pillars unveils a young man to their academy in a place like this there's hope of them doing better
Re: How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars by Amotolongbo(f): 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
robosky02:

Is it how they unveil in Europe?

Inside cubicle?
That is Europe, this is Africa.

The Governor of Kano state, Abdulahi Ganduje, was at the unveiling of Ahmed Musa by Kano Pillars. The President of Ile-de-France Region wasn’t present when PSG was unveiling Kylian Mbappe.

https://www.nairaland.com/6506441/governor-ganduje-unveil-ahmed-musa

2 Likes

Re: How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars by kenzysmith: 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
If I dey that kano pillars team na every day I go dey beg Musa money

10 Likes

Re: How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars by pyyxxaro: 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
On behalf of our darling daddy

You are welcome cool
Re: How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars by crossfm: 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
Unveiling is unveiling, no just come and spoil things for us grin shocked.
Re: How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars by Lamasta(m): 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
This is a crime against unveiling grin a whole Ahmed Musa super eagles captain

All I know is that mendy will win UCL

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars by paulolee(m): 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
na wah ooo....naija too fall hand...dm no even reason say musa na big name
Re: How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars by damosky12(m): 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nigerians and this funny attitude of degrading their own. It reeks so much ignorance and immaturity.

OP, PSG was founded in 1970 in Europe, where football had already evolved, with billions of dollars already pumped in. Kano pillars was founded in Africa, a continent still evolving, football-wise. PSG has many big names of French regulars playing for them. This is the case with most first-tier clubs in Europe. Whereas African internationals hardly do that.

Why can't we see the good in the NEWS. The fact that a big name like Musa is coming to the league. This will obviously increase our viewership and contribute immensely to our local football.

Encouraging this would inspire other big names and internationals to come to our local football, this developing it.

Why must you criticize everything (including good things) about your nation? How does that make you feel?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars by onomeabuja: 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
robosky02:
How Mbappe was unveiled at PSG and Musa was unveiled at Kano Pillars
Oga wetin u de expect....u wan make helicopter fly d jessy on air nigeria has bin a joke since 2015 when i start buying razor for 15naira

Re: How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars by robosky02(m): 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
damosky12:
Nigerians and this funny attitude of degrading their own. It reeks so much ignorance and immaturity.

OP, PSG was founded in 1970 in Europe, where football had already evolved, with billions of dollars already pumped in. Kano pillars was founded in Africa, a continent still evolving, football-wise. PSG has many big names of French regulars playing for them. This is the case with most first-tier clubs in Europe. Whereas African internationals hardly do that.

Why can't we see the good in the NEWS. The fact that a big name like Musa is coming to the league. This will obviously increase our viewership and contribute immensely to our local football.

Encouraging this would inspire other big names and internationals to come to our local football, this developing it.

Why must you criticize everything (including good things) about your nation? How does that make you feel?

See

We can do things better not just cut and nail

See how excellent South Africa does there can't we do better

1 Like

Re: How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars by robosky02(m): 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
Even Rivers united and Enyimba did a little better

Re: How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
How do you expect them to unveil a player who's sole aim at the club is to keep his fitness level,miss came to know pillars to keep himself in the national team settings,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement no forget
Re: How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars by Liposure: 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
You can't give what you don't have or what do you expect.
Re: How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars by Numerouno94(m): 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
kenzysmith:

Crazy niggarrr..grin cheesy
Re: How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
kenzysmith:
Lol
Re: How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars by Walkee: 11:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
I don't know, what was I supposed to look for in the pictures?
Re: How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars by oloyedewaris(m): 1:36am On Apr 17, 2021
Why did Nigerians keep bad mouthing anything about Nigeria
Re: How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars by femi4: 4:42am On Apr 17, 2021
Amotolongbo:
They tried

The unveiling does not sadden me but the yellow jersey
Honestly, that jersey is too low in quality. Unveiling him without the jersey would have been better
Re: How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars by kingPhidel(m): 7:11am On Apr 17, 2021
Village pepu made sure they brought this one back to the scratch in the name passion for local league.. grin
Re: How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars by aadoiza: 7:32am On Apr 17, 2021
damosky12:

Thank you. You made me less sad.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Which Match Is NTA Showing This Weekend? / Lionel Messi At Copa 2011 / Dressing Like C-ronaldo Will Cost You Awful More, As Bale's Outfit Worth £902 Wh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.