Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Indecent Dressing Among Teenage Girls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Indecent Dressing Among Teenage Girls (3252 Views)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / Is My Friend Stingy - Living With Wife - Teenage Girls & Lil Ones In 1bed Flat / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indecent Dressing Among Teenage Girls by November24(f): 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
Honestly there is something which have been bothering me,I happen to hustle in a Jamb lecture centre where I teach Jambites and others somewhere in South Nigeria, they way these teenagers dresses is very abusive and hot.

They seduce their male teachers and I don't blame them.
these girls dresses like prostitutes to lecture centre. I have complained to my boss several times,but he said he is after his money.
pls parents help your children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indecent Dressing Among Teenage Girls by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
November24:
Honestly there is something which have been bothering me,I happen to hustle in a Jamb lecture centre where I teach Jambites and others somewhere in South Nigeria, they way these teenagers dresses is very abusive and hot.

these girls dresses like prostitutes to lecture centre. I have complained to my boss several times,but he said he is after his money.
Please, what are you teaching jambites with this your poorly constructed English?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indecent Dressing Among Teenage Girls by chatinent: 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
JidennaJason:
Please, what are you teaching jambites with this your poorly constructed English?

Not all subjects requires the teacher to have a good command of the English language.

Focus on the message. Nobody's gonna laugh, and tip you free likes.

Even if they do, it's not salary.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Indecent Dressing Among Teenage Girls by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
Don't they have parents? Do the parents not see them leaving the house dressed like that?

I wonder why you're stressing yourself and bothering the other man. If the parents cannot give their children good home training, then so be it. When the time comes they'll be the ones to bear the brunt.

4 Likes

Re: Indecent Dressing Among Teenage Girls by vizkiz: 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
This topic has been over-flogged. Y’all move on already. Let people reap the fruits of their decisions.
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Teenage Girls by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
chatinent:

Not all subjects requires the teacher to have a good command of the English language.

It seems you have me in mind young man, Maybe the Likes I get is tormenting you or maybe I have destroyed your weak emotions with my comments, but I won't come to your level of dragging your perceived online enemies out....

You're irrelevant and will be ignored henceforth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indecent Dressing Among Teenage Girls by SweetPoison22: 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
chatinent:

You dey follow am drag babe for the forum? Why the attack grin
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Teenage Girls by November24(f): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
JidennaJason:
Mathematics sir. Construct ur life first

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indecent Dressing Among Teenage Girls by SweetPoison22: 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
November24:

Mathematics sir. Construct ur life first
Take correction, your English was poor.

7 Likes

Re: Indecent Dressing Among Teenage Girls by November24(f): 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
SweetPoison22:
Take correction, your English was poor.

Bleep off dog
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Teenage Girls by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 20, 2021
chatinent:

Lol @ tipped with Likes!!!!
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Teenage Girls by SweetPoison22: 10:51am On Apr 20, 2021
November24:

My father should Bleep off because he is a dog
Fixed.
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Teenage Girls by November24(f): 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
SweetPoison22:
My mother is a prostitute,I don't even know my useless father.

You are correct
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Teenage Girls by SweetPoison22: 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
November24:

You are correct sir, my dead Prostitute of a mother is a shame to us
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Teenage Girls by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:50am On Apr 22, 2021
November24:

So dressing hot is now to seduce teachers?

Seems you've never lived outside the north before with such backward thinking. If you come go Europe or America during summer wetin you go talk?

You sound like a timid girl who is feeling intimidated by what teenagers are putting on.

Better focus on your work and stop trying to form moral police when you're probably worse than those teenagers you've already condemned.

angry

2 Likes

Re: Indecent Dressing Among Teenage Girls by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:54am On Apr 22, 2021
November24:

Hello sir.
Don't be a fool. This is not Europe.

These spoilt brats are all over the South. So shut up,I know what I'm saying,these little ones must be corrected. You breed prostitutes in the south.

Foolish talk

Is there something in the water you people drink up north?

Why is the concept of freedom alien to you?

Your hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens.
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Teenage Girls by November24(f): 8:11am On Apr 22, 2021
TheRealestGuy:

Is there something in the water you people drink up north?

Why is the concept of freedom alien to you?

Your hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens.

You rapist,you perve. Your end is near.
Indecent dressing is wrong.

Even Otedola once reprimanded cuppy cos of her dress. Hope ur papa get sense and money pass Otedola.
Fool
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Teenage Girls by culf: 10:33am On Apr 22, 2021
November24:

its really an issue now, had same thing in mind for sometime now. The most unfortunate part is that alot of older ladies and even some married ladies are joining the trend and its very unfortunate.
May God help us
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Teenage Girls by culf: 10:39am On Apr 22, 2021
AsherAmari:
Don't they have parents? Do the parents not see them leaving the house dressed like that?

I wonder why you're stressing yourself and bothering the other man. If the parents cannot give their children good home training, then so be it. When the time comes they'll be the ones to bear the brunt.

but its wrong, some parents don't even see anything wrong in it. Some men are like dogs, when some see small young ladies dress like this, they may start disturbing them, following them up and down until they have their way which could lead to pregnancy and even destroying such ladies future.
What is wrong is wrong.

remember, most men are mostly control or attracted by what they see
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Teenage Girls by November24(f): 10:39am On Apr 22, 2021
culf:

its really an issue now, had same thing in mind for sometime now. The most unfortunate part is that alot of older ladies and even some married ladies are joining the trend and its very unfortunate.
May God help us

Thanks my brother , it's a problem,I sat In a commercial bus with some teenagers,God,their laps all out,let's say no to rape,but we must help our men too,some are drawn quickly by what they see.

Go to lecture houses,if you are a genuine and caring person,it will break your heart
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Teenage Girls by culf: 11:32am On Apr 22, 2021
November24:

Thanks my brother , it's a problem,I sat In a commercial bus with some teenagers,God,their laps all out,let's say no to rape,but we must help our men too,some are drawn quickly by what they see.

Go to lecture houses,if you are a genuine and caring person,it will break your heart

its everywhere, undergraduates even dress more decent now compare to what we see in streets and our environment.
my neighbour (young married man ) came back one day and was coming how he saw a lady wearing net and everything was out. I was laughing and trying to change the topic but he wouldn't because he was pissed.

God will help us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indecent Dressing Among Teenage Girls by chatinent: 7:54am On Apr 23, 2021
Civilisation should not be used to justify indecent dressing. It's morally wrong.
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Teenage Girls by Queenslander(f): 9:34am On Apr 23, 2021
Hmmm, that's the society we live in now.. morals has gone to the dogs!!
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Teenage Girls by Matheusmartin: 10:59am On Apr 23, 2021
chatinent:

But her command of the English is very poor..
Let's be honest..
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Teenage Girls by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 19, 2021
November24:

The indecent dressing is one issue that no woman wants to talk about, instead, they blame men, so I applaud you for this.

Parents have a lot to do in this particular case cos so many of them just want to give birth to children but are too lazy to train them in a decent manner.

I have a teenager in my family as well and I can attest to how bad these kids can dress if you don't monitor them. They want attention, so they don't mind dressing like sluts just to be called "fine girl"... Most of them end up getting used and dumped and only wise up in their mid 20s.
Re: Indecent Dressing Among Teenage Girls by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 19, 2021
TheRealestGuy:

So dressing hot is now to seduce teachers?

Seems you've never lived outside the north before with such backward thinking. If you come go Europe or America during summer wetin you go talk?

You sound like a timid girl who is feeling intimidated by what teenagers are putting on.

Better focus on your work and stop trying to form moral police when you're probably worse than those teenagers you've already condemned.

angry
I know people like you.
They suffer from crude inferiority complex. They have no principles guiding them, neither can they think deeply and formulate an opinion if their own.

They wait for the white man to think and give verdicts before they know what to do. If the European says a man sleeping with a man is good, surely they will support it as they have already been doing. If the white man turns around and says it is wrong, they will accept it too without a second thought.

The day "falling in love" with a dog is acceptable is not too far away. And our people here, like you, are ready to accept it.

If you challenge them on their morals, their rebuttal will only be "the white man does it"

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing Among Teenage Girls by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

I know people like you.
They suffer from crude inferiority complex. They have no principles guiding them, neither can they think deeply and formulate an opinion if their own.

They wait for the white man to think and give verdicts before they know what to do. If the European says a man sleeping with a man is good, surely they will support it as they have already been doing. If the white man turns around and says it is wrong, they will accept it too without a second thought.

The day "falling in love" with a dog is acceptable is not too far away. And our people here, like you, are ready to accept it.

If you challenge them on their morals, their rebuttal will only be "the white man does it"

Another unthinking extremist spotted.

Go and live in Pakistan or Iraq or Iran if the progressive world angers you.

Comprehension is definitely not one of your strong suites. My post was clearly about her failing to mind her business. What people wear is basically their business and you can only look and look away.

Also, you don't go around judging people by what they wear. Who are you to talk about and judge people's morals? The moral police? Assistant God? Mohammed's/Jesus's protégé?

A lot of people wear clothes to be comfortable and as the weather/climate/season dictates. If you had any commonsense you would have known this. Or you go around cursing people or want govt to start jailing them (like they do in terrorist regions) cos they put on skimpy clothes?

Let people live their lives the way they deem fit as long as it doesn't harm you in any way.

You're frothing in the mouth about the white man to a confirm pan-afrikanist so you've missed by a wide margin cheesy

Get a life you sorry excuse of a human being.

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing Among Teenage Girls by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 20, 2021
People glorify indicent dressing and say it's a way of expressing self and fashion.

That's a huge and blatant lie. Indecent dressing is provocative and offensive. Infact why can't females have sense??

Do they see men showing and putting there dick on display??

Ffs even the white people you guys copy where ones decently dressed if you doubt this, google it and see for yourself!!

Offensive dressing is provocative and presents the dresser in a different light.

Nobody is a saint, but please, girls should respect their body and have some sense! Have some sense!!!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Pregnant While Breastfeeding A 1 Year Old? / What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? / My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.