Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,565 members, 7,801,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Help With Profitable Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help With Profitable Online Business (230 Views)

Top 5 Profitable Online Business Ideas In 2020 / 3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Profitable Online Business by ForumN: 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2021
What profitable online business can I invest into without the need for physical location/storage. I have interest in digital marketing. I would like to have more input on other online business that can be run anywhere. I have a budget of 500k Naira.

I wouldn’t mind sharing or partnering if I find your idea suitable.
Re: Help With Profitable Online Business by paddyDIGITAL(m): 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
ForumN:
What profitable online business can I invest into without the need for physical location/storage. I have interest in digital marketing. I would like to have more input on other online business that can be run anywhere. I have a budget of 500k Naira.

While looking for profitable online business to take on, you have to equip yourself with online business tools such as US PayPal, Payoneer and Skrill accounts, US, Canada and UK phone numbers, VPN or Proxy Services, etc. We can provide these and more, if you are intereted.

Chat With Paddy:
https:///s/paddy
Re: Help With Profitable Online Business by ForumN: 6:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:

While looking for profitable online business to take on, you have to equip yourself with online business tools such as US PayPal, Payoneer and Skrill accounts, US, Canada and UK phone numbers, VPN or Proxy Services, etc. We can provide these and more, if you are intereted.

Chat With Paddy:
https:///s/paddy

I’m not interested

1 Like

Re: Help With Profitable Online Business by AffiliateHitman: 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
ForumN:

I’m not interested

grin grin

You would need those things he mentioned at some point, especially if you really mean business.
His manner of trying to push it down your throath, though speaks of desperation which is common among naija wannabe online business "gurutards".

If I may ask, what type of ebiz do you have in mind?
Re: Help With Profitable Online Business by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:54am On Apr 18, 2021
ForumN:

I’m not interested
Simple Online business lesson for beginners: Don't be rude to those who have gone ahead of you. He or she could be your mentor someday.
Re: Help With Profitable Online Business by paddyDIGITAL(m): 8:11am On Apr 18, 2021
Digistore24 Affiliate Marketing Academy 14-Days Digital Training (With Just $1) > LINK
Re: Help With Profitable Online Business by lifenija: 9:06am On Apr 18, 2021
ForumN:

well b careful wen it comes to online biz.

frankly their isn't much legit stuff expecially the way matter b.

forex? dont bother, its like gambling 50/50 stacks
bitcoin well not in ng now
agro crap pay 10k n get 20k run

seriously i dont see any self.

just look for something physical n invest in period.

no let yahoo boys here spin u here.
Re: Help With Profitable Online Business by lifenija: 9:07am On Apr 18, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:

Simple Online business lesson for beginners: Don't be rude to those who have gone ahead of you. He or she could be your mentor someday.
he isnt interested whats rude there.

if u can't take no for an answer pack go one side

(1) (Reply)

Ship Food And Other Items Abroad At Affordable Rates / Done / Free 5 Days Own Your Future Challenge 2021: By Dean Graziosi And Tony Robbins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.