Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:17 PM

I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses (21501 Views)

2 Brothers Spent 31 Years On Death Row For Rape & Murder; Get ₦31Billion In US / 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by Metrix147: 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2021
A murder suspect, one Amanna has told the Police in Abia State that one Chukwuebuka Nnamani, paid him the sum of N20,000 to help him strangle two brothers to death.

The victims, Bright and Victory Osuagwu, aged nine and seven, were allegedly strangled to death in their home in Osisioma near Aba on Good Friday, while their parents, were away, ABN TV reports.

The Command’s Spokesman, SP Geoffrey Ogbonna, confirmed the arrest of the two suspects in a chat with newsmen on Thursday in Umuahia.

He said the principal suspect, Chukwuebuka Nnamani, was arrested with the help of his alleged accomplice, Amanna, who was caught by people in the neighbourhood when he returned to burgle the Osuagwu’s house.

Ogbonna said that Amanna, who lived in the same neighbourhood, took advantage of the absence of the occupants to sneak into the house to steal.

“He also told the angry crowd that Nnamani paid him N20,000 to assist him to commit the dastardly act.

“He told the police that he was watching the environment for Nnamani to ensure that no one entered the place, while he strangled the boys to death,” he said.

He said the command had commenced full investigation into the matter and would soon get to the root of it.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/04/i-was-paid-n20000-to-strangle-two-brothers-to-death-abia-murder-suspect-confesses/

Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by Simplyleo: 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
10k per head.

In another news, Abians are the richest billionaires the world over and are being jealoused by other tribes.

You need to come see how they deveroped ragos with several skyscrapers.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
because of #20,000, u took the life of two innocent souls? some people no get sense walahi! rest in pieces in advance! fools!!

10 Likes

Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by doggedfighter(f): 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
cry

What a cheap murderer.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by Xscape1993(m): 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
Wickedness everywhere.

1 Like

Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by bmdmix3: 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
n d reason for the killing is?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by spinna: 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
A human soul that is most precious in the eyes of God.. that angels celebrate when they are saved.. is what devil influenced men destroy for peanuts. Their hanging is loading

5 Likes

Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by meobizy(f): 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
Stories like this are why my gateman physically looks well off compared to ritual murderers.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by NwaNimo1(m): 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2021

21 Likes

Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by Sonnobax15(m): 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
shocked

Not that I'm surprised that this mad man was paid 20k to strangle two brothers to death,but what surprised me is the fact that how come I've come to share my prestigious masculinity with such a beast in human form

Well, I'm no longer surprised again self via the fact that someone can hate you simply because you're being hated by someone who's dear to him/her......And such kinda person can kill...

For this country, guyman fit reinforce other guymen just to hate on their fellow guyman..

This full continent don tire me I swear

6 Likes

Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
Subuhanallah

3 Likes

Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by GeneralPula: 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
Chai..

It’s well with the soul of biafrans..

1 Like

Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by sweetonugbu: 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by MozB: 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
Justice should be served.... He has to pay the price for his evil act. May God forgive you.
Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by MrRhymes101(m): 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
I hope the 20k will feed u well in jail, and u will have some left to turn up every Friday night
Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by HalpyBee(f): 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
20, 000 naira to murder two people? This one is a devil incarnate who would gladly do it for free.
The evil amongst human!

1 Like

Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
Some people just derive pleasure in taking lives. Could such token have led this psychopath into this evil act?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by pansophist(m): 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
The deceased are kids. What could they have done to deserve death? This is just sad

1 Like

Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by Jerryherd: 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
cool

Animals

these are the kind of monster criminals that Nnamdi Kanu and ESN released from Imo prison

Biafra would be a dangerous country

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by dejonathan(f): 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
Na lie
Igbos no dey commit crime
Der land is the most developed in the world grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by adecz: 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
Evil ..... �❌❌❌
Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by sammirano: 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2021
Flattee cannot live without crime

9 Likes

Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by Igbankpa(m): 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
I'm short for word's

1 Like

Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by iHart(m): 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
Why did he want the children dead? Wickedness in the highest order. Innocent children oh

1 Like

Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by Nickymezor(f): 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
undecided
Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by Totilopussylick(m): 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
Local killer

Hope you spend the rest of your miserable life in jail.
Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by mokkalu1(m): 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
Simplyleo:
10k per head.

In another news, Abians are the richest billionaires the world over and are being jealoused by other tribes.

You need to come see how they deveroped ragos with several skyscrapers.
You'll remain a small timer - you can't escape it!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by Sonnobax15(m): 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
dejonathan:
Na lie
Igbos no dey commit crime
Der land is the most developed in the world grin grin grin grin
Tho I'm not igbo but I must say this to you as a fellow guyman--"Guy,why you no get sense"

3 Likes

Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by SILVERLINES: 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
angry

Person go skul him say education na scam
No education
No enlightenment
No intelligent
O-brain/everything

An educated mine won't commit such disastrous act.

Illiteracy is more dangerous than witchcraft.

Ordinary 20k for two souls

Illiteracy and poverty baaaaaad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos / Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ / Army Deserter Uses Boko Haram Guns To Rob In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.