Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy (66480 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Polchiz(m): 3:12am On Apr 18, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Dont be silly. It's not like your relationship is rosy with her. She's probably bored of you and needs another male attention. I'd play along too sef to see where it leads too
I fear who no fear you.
Your type will leave your husband for another man richer than him.
It is just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Happy2020: 3:46am On Apr 18, 2021
What happened to loyalty and commitment? You don’t get that until the ring is on her finger?
Smdh

Acecards:
Guy the bait you used to set her up is very enticing...

1. You are a medical doctor
2. You are based in Belgium
3. You want to send her 25k for tfare
4. You are from a wealthy home
5. You are willing to give her iphone6 before even meeting her

Haba, like someone said only like 4 girls in Nigeria will not fall for this. Even your sister go fall for this kind guy.

As long as you and the girl is not married her trying to see where this will lead to is not out of place oh... My 2 cents

If na me be the girl I go fall anyhow
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Duplexxx: 3:55am On Apr 18, 2021
Am not sure

Xkale1234:
guy u lie see my beb number call her and see +234 909 558 0902
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Tomilola360: 4:44am On Apr 18, 2021
99.99999999999999% of girls will do this. Op you no get work.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by PoshTraveler: 5:39am On Apr 18, 2021
AishaYesufu:
What exactly do you intend to achieve? A woman doesn't give you attention, rather than take the honorable path by ignoring her, you elected to waste your time over what is unprofitable to you nor her simply because of your desperation for her attention.

Beside, you talk too much and boring
may u have over bleeding period
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by PoshTraveler: 5:42am On Apr 18, 2021
Acecards:
Guy the bait you used to set her up is very enticing...

1. You are a medical doctor
2. You are based in Belgium
3. You want to send her 25k for tfare
4. You are from a wealthy home
5. You are willing to give her iphone6 before even meeting her

Haba, like someone said only like 4 girls in Nigeria will not fall for this. Even your sister go fall for this kind guy.

As long as you and the girl is not married her trying to see where this will lead to is not out of place oh... My 2 cents

If na me be the girl I go fall anyhow
u guys overate this marriage thing. a girl that will do this wil do it even if she is married. the only way she wont do this is if she feels she is thoroughly monitored
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by PoshTraveler: 5:46am On Apr 18, 2021
Jerrick:
The concluding picture is below

Nah I do give her money and don’t even jump into conclusion of what you know nothing about.

What I just learnt from this is that, see men, true love does exist BUT your “once true love” will leave you anytime when a man with more money comes no matter the money you have. If you like agree and if you like disagree when everything set your eyes go clear. E never happen na why you still dey argue grin
I’m done with love for now....lemme play a bit. Ah
Emi?? Fine boy! Melanin popping. Walai girls daran grin
how did it end? did you let her know?
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Asiseeit: 7:08am On Apr 18, 2021
1Sharon:

Nope. It's as if she would have agreed if church wasn't in the way.

Agreeing to go on a date is bad enough.

Cheating isn't just sexual.

Well, tbf, I'm not saying I won't be upset if my girlfriend agrees to go on a date. I'll be, and I could even (threaten to) end the relationship if it happened in my under G days. I was like that back then. So, I see your point.

(BTW, if it happens to me now, I'll be upset then after some time c'est la vie, no biggie. No strength to dey form detective.)

However, my point is - Agreeing to go on a date and actually going on a date are 2 different things.
She hasn't done it, she may not do it. There are millions of people who agree to go on a date and eventually cancel.
And from OP's write up, there's been a change in her attitude. So something is wrong. Perhaps OP didn't tell us the whole gist. So like I said earlier, the OP should be more worried about how to fix the relationship, than trying to test/tempt her.

2 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by SweetCunt97(f): 7:28am On Apr 18, 2021
Polchiz:

I fear who no fear you.
Your type will leave your husband for another man richer than him.
It is just a matter of time.
Husband is different from bf pls. You dont know what goes on in d op relationship, besides having a bf does not stop one from socializing biko. We in an opportunistic society ok. Marriage is more sacred and binding.

2 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by SweetCunt97(f): 7:30am On Apr 18, 2021
Asiseeit:

Well, tbf, I'm not saying I won't be upset if my girlfriend agrees to go on a date. I'll be, and I could even (threaten to) end the relationship if it happened in my under G days. I was like that back then. So, I see your point.

(BTW, if it happens to me now, I'll be upset then after some time c'est la vie, no biggie. No strength to dey form detective.)

However, my point is - Agreeing to go on a date and actually going on a date are 2 different things.
She hasn't done it, she may not do it. There are millions of people who agree to go on a date and eventually cancel.
And from OP's write up, there's been a change in her attitude. So something is wrong. Perhaps OP didn't tell us the whole gist. So like I said earlier, the OP should be more worried about how to fix the relationship, than trying to test/tempt her.
Toh, you get it. Chatting with someone aint cheating. She didnt even deny her bf. D bf sef no get sense. If she actually wanted to cheat, na to lie about not having a bf.

2 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 18, 2021
jelel6:

Finally, a submission that I can requote for added emphasis.

Like you said, she's unfaithful and already cheating in essence. But that's not even what I find most appalling.

I agree with everything you have said. When one lacks integrity, the relationship suffers. I just hope Op finds the courage to never contact her again, it's not worth it.

Majority are so messed up, they no longer understand what faithfulness entails. The crumbs they got from their partners and exes is all they believe they deserve.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by DonMekino(m): 8:34am On Apr 18, 2021
mr poster,
let's assume a hot chick that ticks all the right boxes woos u this way, won't u fall? we nigerian guys are always looking for ways to discredit our ladies....among the two of you who do u think is living a lie? quit this and move on, if she's not interested in your future then let it go instead of looking for problem where there's none. now you r claiming something that you are not.

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Psoul(m): 9:09am On Apr 18, 2021
jaxxy:

U must be new in the game. Ure waiting for her to type yes I will sleep over b4 u know what direction this will end? grin

He chatted up out of the blues 2day and he’s already calling her baby comfortably and planning a met up. Hookup is 85% cos I won’t call this a date again. The come with a frnd is for decency sake. She may not bother to come with a frnd again. U guys don’t know whats up oo. grin

2 of my Ex’s won’t let me call them baby until many weeks or months later and both were single just exited their relationships. I’m not talking about hookups lol.

You may be a pro in the game, but that's not the issue here.
I still maintain that the girl exhibited a character that made me see her as a reserved and relatively disciplined girl.

All u said about the girl were outside the context of this chat. They are like a probability of tossing a coin.
You either have a Head or a Tail. You accused her of pretending in the chat. This may either be true or false.
But going by the chat. She seem to be a good girl. Better than most of our nowadays girls.

You condemned the girl for letting the guy call her Baby.....Hahahahahahaha....this is petty. It's everyday name for all girls and it means nothing to most of them and even us using the term, it means nothing to us. Meanwhile, I did not even see anywhere in the chat where the guy addressed the girl as "Baby." What I saw there was "My Baby" which happened to be the name the guy stored the girl's name in his phone.

Leave your assumptions. Show me anywhere in that chat where the girl displayed any attitude worthy to condemn her or term her a cheap girl.
Even when the guy was forcing her to denounce her love for her boyfriend, she did not and she kept affirming to the guy that her boyfriend love her so much.

Check out the way she dismissed the talk about her privacy (virginity) so matured and diplomatic. And even when the guy wanted to start using words that will put the girl in the mood. She refused to go there.

What about not trying to follow the guy at the expense of her school. She told him that she will go to school and will be very busy. That means, the guy should neither call nor chat wt her until she was done wt that day's activities.
That is responsible character. Few girls will be like dis.

Your analysis was myopic and biased. I can go on and on to show u why dis lady is better than many other girls, based on the chat.

6 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by jaxxy(m): 9:31am On Apr 18, 2021
Psoul:

You may be a pro in the game, but that's not the issue here.
I still maintain that the girl exhibited a character that made me see her as a reserved and relatively disciplined girl.

All u said about the girl were outside the context of this chat. They are like a probability of tossing a coin.
You either have a Head or a Tail. You accused her of pretending in the chat. This may either be true or false.
But going by the chat. She seem to be a good girl. Better than most of our nowadays girls.

You condemned the girl for letting the guy call her Baby.....Hahahahahahaha....this is petty. It's everyday name for all girls and it means nothing to most of them and even us using the term, it means nothing to us. Meanwhile, I did not even see anywhere in the chat where the guy addressed the girl as "Baby." What I saw there was "My Baby" which happened to be the name the guy stored the girl's name in his phone.

Leave your assumptions. Show me anywhere in that chat where the girl displayed any attitude worthy to condemn her or term her a cheap girl.
Even when the guy was forcing her to denounce her love for her boyfriend, she did not and she kept affirming to the guy that her boyfriend love her so much.

Check out the way she dismissed the talk about her privacy (virginity) so matured and diplomatic. And even when the guy wanted to start using words that will put the girl in the mood. She refused to go there.

What about not trying to follow the guy at the expense of her school. She told him that she will go to school and will be very busy. That means, the guy should neither call nor chat wt her until she was done wt that day's activities.
That is responsible character. Few girls will be like dis.

Your analysis was myopic and biased. I can go on and on to show u why dis lady is better than many other girls, based on the chat.

Are u a Nigerian or do don’t live in Nigeria or Smtn? I’m talking from years of experience both mine and studying others around me who have suffered from relationships experience and the deceit that can be involved and Ure speaking French? U better learn fast or u have urself to blame unless Ure just lucky to meet an innocent or good gal.

60% of relationships are deceitful because of the people involved and u must be prepared for that or u will cry like a baby.

I’m not reading her words alone I’m reading her emotions, expressions and remarks. She offers very little resistance, the only thing good about her is she is not rude like the average pretentious Nigerian gal and yes nobody is a said so I might say she not completely corrupt or a runs gal bt she can definitely have side relationships and flings if opportunities presents themselves. She just 2 or 3 steps from a typical runs gal. If she chooses to get worse.

If she didn’t have a bf it wud still be too fast and now she has a bf and has jumped to this level of conversation is quite fascinating for a guy u haven’t even met b4 bt called u from a group. Jeez bro think!!!!
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Bahamas95(m): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2021
This is one of the numerous reasons why I don't bother myself about girls.....They can never be 100% loyal even if you give them the whole world.

When am ready for marriage its just to pick one mainly for procreation.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by lanre9ja(m): 10:20am On Apr 18, 2021
op I will advice u not to go with plan of yours.....if u still love her, discuss ur insecure issue with her and tell her what u really observe from her recent attitude..... every Nigeria girl will fall for this, I too have insecure issues in my relationship right now even though we are engaged already she hardly reply my messages which is necessary and on her birthday some send her credit alert, gift from people I don't know which she post the message blocking the person name..... when u start given unnecessary meaning to things that doesn't matter...... trust issue happen..
My peace discuss with ur GF and sort out your insecure issues and her recent attitude.

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by OyinO: 10:23am On Apr 18, 2021
Men! Men!! Men!!! How many times did I call you?

This modernity and social media madness has brought morals and integrity, honesty, loyalty, values and chastity in relationships to zero percent. Both men and women are all guilty and part of the moral decadence. There's nothing like LOVE anymore. Accept it, or get your heart broken in pieces.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by OyinO: 10:24am On Apr 18, 2021
lanre9ja:
op I will advice u not to go with plan of yours.....if u still love her, discuss ur insecure issue with her and tell her what u really observe from her recent attitude..... every Nigeria girl will fall for this, I too have insecure issues in my relationship right now even though we are engaged already she hardly reply my messages which is necessary and on her birthday some send her credit alert, gift from people I don't know which she post the message blocking the person name..... when u start given unnecessary meaning to things that doesn't matter...... trust issue happen..
My peace discuss with ur GF and sort out your insecure issues and her recent attitude.

Wrong advice
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Psoul(m): 10:52am On Apr 18, 2021
jaxxy:

Are u a Nigerian or do don’t live in Nigeria or Smtn? I’m talking from years of experience both mine and studying others around me who have suffered from relationships experience and the deceit that can be involved and Ure speaking French? U better learn fast or u have urself to blame unless Ure just lucky to meet an innocent or good gal.

60% of relationships are deceitful because of the people involved and u must be prepared for that or u will cry like a baby.

I’m not reading her words alone I’m reading her emotions, expressions and remarks. She offers very little resistance, the only thing good about her is she is not rude like the average pretentious Nigerian gal and yes nobody is a said so I might say she not completely corrupt or a runs gal bt she can definitely have side relationships and flings if opportunities presents themselves. She just 2 or 3 steps from a typical runs gal. If she chooses to get worse.

If she didn’t have a bf it wud still be too fast and now she has a bf and has jumped to this level of conversation is quite fascinating for a guy u haven’t even met b4 bt called u from a group. Jeez bro think!!!!

I’m talking from years of experience both mine and studying others around me who have suffered from relationships experience and the deceit that can be involved and Ure speaking French?

You've and those ppl around you bn into bad relationships. Probably, you can't give what you don't have. You may have bn meeting girls that behave the same way u do. Change ur attitude and you will attract better ladies.

U better learn fast or u have urself to blame unless Ure just lucky to meet an innocent or good gal.

Hahahahahaha....sorry, I've gone past that point. I have a beautiful good wife with 4 adult children.

The girl did not in any way acted contrary to a way a normal young girl of her age would.
I give her 90%
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by incogni2o: 11:03am On Apr 18, 2021
jaxxy:

What do you define as bf?

What is binding in the term bf?

I don't know why People start to feel so entitled with that term.

Are they engaged or does having a bf mean the girl is wholly commited, if so, then they should have gotten engaged or married.

Yes she is obviously bored about the relationship and OP should either change his ways or give up on her.

Another point is that OP didnt say what he did wrong.

bf gf isnt for better for worse, It's marraige that is.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by jaxxy(m): 11:07am On Apr 18, 2021
Psoul:

You've and those ppl around you bn into bad relationships. Probably, you can't give what you don't have. You may have bn meeting girls that behave the same way u do. Change ur attitude and you will attract better ladies.

Hahahahahaha....sorry, I've gone past that point. I have a beautiful good wife with 4 adult children.

The girl did not in any way acted contrary to a way a normal young girl of her age would.
I give her 90%

My experiences haven’t been bad I know very good ladies as just frnds or more bt I’ve seen people with bad experiences even married people. I have a few married friends dealing with troubled marriages.

One once told me to my face I wud have cheated on ur frnd and he will never know because of his attitude. She was tired and she ment it. I begged not to allow his attitude push her to Smtn stupid and I wud advice him. That’s how crazy some people’s marriages are.

So I know quite abit about people’s character and mindset and I don’t need them to even tell me b4 I read through them. Im 80% sure of what I’m saying bt I respect ur opinion as there is still always a benefit of doubt.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by cardoctor(m): 11:24am On Apr 18, 2021
Nna u really get time
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Skmoda360(m): 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

like I do tell my real dudes..That I'd rather spend my sub and precious time watching xvideos than see myself wasting my time on any Nigerian girl matter..
Two days ago,I sent my gf a dm on fb...I see say the banny read my message on messenger but she no gree reply me... infact,I resent her another message just to make sure she sees it..She saw it and again snubbed me for the second time....I just lock up like say nothing happen..

yesterday,the same banny messaged me on fb,I equally read her message and snubbed her as well..She noticed it and tried calling me but I kept ignoring her calls till now..

my guy,let your peace of mind be your utmost priority.
I love your style
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Psoul(m): 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
jaxxy:

My experiences haven’t been bad I know very good ladies as just frnds or more bt I’ve seen people with bad experiences even married people. I have a few married friends dealing with troubled marriages.

One once told me to my face I wud have cheated on ur frnd and he will never know because of his attitude. She was tired and she ment it. I begged not to allow his attitude push her to Smtn stupid and I wud advice him. That’s how crazy some people’s marriages are.

So I know quite abit about people’s character and mindset and I don’t need them to even tell me b4 I read through them. Im 80% sure of what I’m saying bt I respect ur opinion as there is still always a benefit of doubt.

There millions of beautiful marriages out there. I have also seen good and bad men/women. I don't assume that all have same character. I don't generalize. Even in this generation wen it seem that every girl or boy is bad, there are still millions of good boys and girls.
I can't say that I know that dis girl will do this bad thing cos I have seen many or almost every girl doing it. That is faulty conclusion or generalization.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by owowa145(m): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
1F30M4:
You're indeed a clown lol..

While I'll agree with you that any form of breach in communication between two or more parties who are in a mutual relationship, sows seeds of doubt, a cause for concern.. The right thing to do is to call the attention of the party(parties) involved, as the case may be.. In this context, you did the right thing by expressing your displeasure, you went way overboard though.. It shouldn't have gotten up to that(your attempt to fool her, consistently chatting her up & what not), that consistency shows that you really do love her, you're hurt but then you just want some form of closure before breaking up with her..

She does love you though but I can't say I know why she ignores your chats or her late replies(not just minutes, many hours later).. You both should've really talked about it yh cos if she can reply a "random stranger" relatively faster than she does to you(her supposed boyfriend), there is something wrong..

Oh well, if you feel the breakup will make you feel better, then by all means go for it.

Na bruv, she doesn't love him but clearly she respects him.. Seems like a girl with manners tho.. A girl's love is different from a guy's love,
She can't just wait to hear from u, she is putting that call across herself.. However, from d chats i read... D babe never cheated on him na.. She responding like a normal person should... Set up a rendezvous with a friend in present... concerning the phone gift, i will collect it as well so long she ain't exchanging it with her pusxy in a hotel... Therefore, So far, she hasn't derailed in my opinion.. Long story short, it seems the nigga ain't doing somethings right becos the girl made it known he is trying for her financially (she respects him and honor him as i said earlier).. But niggaa might be boring and out of touch when it comes to manliness and insecurity... Women detest this honestly... They like it when they long for u more not d oda way round... And d guy really get time sha.. Smh. Dem go dey alright.. Sha never breakup with her.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by maasoap(m): 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
obiekunie2:

its his girlfriend bro!

NOT HIS WIFE!!

And so? Is that enough for your love to treat you like a trash? A man should know his worth!
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Monker: 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
I have sent a link to this post to my sisters to warn them to avoid guys like you. How can you spend so much time to cook up such an elaborate fantasy life just to trip your girlfriend? No wonder you're broke - instead of using your time and brain well, you waste your talent doing this. What did you expect from her - that she should beat away everyone who says hi to her - when by your own admission your relationship was already in trouble? You don't deserve the kind of loyalty you expect. Anyone who will go to this length to manipulate a girl's emotions don't. I hope she fully dumps you for good!

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Jerrick(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
Monker:
I have sent a link to this post to my sisters to warn them to avoid guys like you. How can you spend so much time to cook up such an elaborate fantasy life just to trip your girlfriend? No wonder you're broke - instead of using your time and brain well, you waste your talent doing this. What did you expect from her - that she should beat away everyone who says hi to her - when by your own admission your relationship was already in trouble? You don't deserve the kind of loyalty you expect. Anyone who will go to this length to manipulate a girl's emotions don't. I hope she fully dumps you for good!
To avoid guys like me and end up with guys worse than me grin . Sorry to burst your bubble Jackie Chan, you don’t know SHIT about us aside this chat; we’re back together already and we just found ways to settle our differences because I knew deep down she loves me and so do I plus I picked up really good and positive comments on here! Forgiveness and happiness is all that matters after all....this life is short! Didn’t owe you any explanation but I hate it when people act like they know what’s going on. Imagine, just jumping into conclusion that I’m broke. The way you talk says a lot about your personality.

3 Likes

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Monker: 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jerrick:
To avoid guys like me and end up with guys worse than me grin . Sorry to burst your bubble Jackie Chan, you don’t know SHIT about us aside this chat; we’re back together already and we just found ways to settle our differences because I knew deep down she loves me and so do I plus I picked up really good and positive comments on here! Forgiveness and happiness is all that matters after all....this life is short! Didn’t owe you any explanation but I hate it when people act like they know what’s going on. Imagine, just jumping into conclusion that I’m broke. The way you talk says a lot about your personality.

Lol, if you rely on Nairaland for relationship advice then you even have more problems that you realised. You posted your story for people to come conclusions. I only commented because I saw a very fine mind being wasted on devious scheming when it could be channeled to more productive ventures. Good luck to you both.

1 Like

Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Jerrick(m): 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
Monker:

Lol, if you rely on Nairaland for relationship advice then you even have more problems that you realised. You posted your story for people to come conclusions. I only commented because I saw a very fine mind being wasted on devious scheming when it could be channeled to more productive ventures. Good luck to you both.
Nah never said I depended on Nairaland, I’m not perfect, nor she nor you, nor any of us here....through our mistakes we trace where things go wrong and try to make amendments.
Re: Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy by Femeto: 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
Shora fun obirin o. Oluwa ha wa pelu eh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog / Young Lady's Body Transformation In 2 Years (Photo) / They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.