Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Let Me Show You How I Made My First 1million Naira Using Whatsapp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Show You How I Made My First 1million Naira Using Whatsapp (1142 Views)

How To Make Your First 1million Naira Online, Using Only Your Whatsapp!!! / I Made My First 1million Naira Just Selling Other People Product With My Smartph / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Show You How I Made My First 1million Naira Using Whatsapp by Keith2net: 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
Hello fellow NL,

Are you currently struggling with how to make money online?

Do you usually spend hours daily, trying to figure out which online business model you should venture into?

If yes, then you are in the right place.

If you read to the end, you will learn how I started my own profitable online business that now generate weekly income of about 100k to 250k.

No worries, will share proof later.

As January 2019, I was yet to make a dime from the internet. I was just like every beginner out there, trying to make money online.

However, in March of 2019, I earned 45k from selling the content of a simple ebook.

How did I do it?

It was through an online business model called Digital Publishing Business.

What is Digital Publishing? Simply put, Digital Publishing Business is basically selling of information online. In order words, you selling valuable information that will solve a particular problem of the information seeker. Another name for Digital Publishing is Information Marketing Business.

I'm sure you must have heard about this business before.

Oh yes

You might have also heard that this business is very beginners friendly, meaning it is a business that anybody can easily setup with little or no capital, and start profiting from.

However, you might be wondering, how can I start my own successful information marketing business?

Well here is the goodnews.

I will be showing anyone who is interested in starting this business, how I have personally sold some infor products and you can simply model it.

I intend to share it here on nairaland,

Yes I will be sharing it in this thread, if only I get 20 persons comment Interested in this post.
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made My First 1million Naira Using Whatsapp by chizzygem: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
Interested
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made My First 1million Naira Using Whatsapp by OlaAde57(m): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
oya nah. please do share it
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made My First 1million Naira Using Whatsapp by InvestingExpert(m): 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made My First 1million Naira Using Whatsapp by moneylatalks: 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2021
we move
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made My First 1million Naira Using Whatsapp by Surgeonty: 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
Interested
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made My First 1million Naira Using Whatsapp by Jagaban880: 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
Interested
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made My First 1million Naira Using Whatsapp by Israelo16(m): 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
Interested
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made My First 1million Naira Using Whatsapp by cenacasper(m): 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
Interested
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made My First 1million Naira Using Whatsapp by Slimtuns(m): 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2021
interested
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made My First 1million Naira Using Whatsapp by Keith2net: 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
11 more
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made My First 1million Naira Using Whatsapp by addexx: 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
grin inter
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made My First 1million Naira Using Whatsapp by Splendidsolo(m): 12:11am On Apr 17, 2021
Interested
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made My First 1million Naira Using Whatsapp by WahalafulKay: 1:23am On Apr 17, 2021
I Dey game
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made My First 1million Naira Using Whatsapp by Keith2net: 8:36am On Apr 19, 2021
5 more to go
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made My First 1million Naira Using Whatsapp by Tobiaz: 7:54pm On May 01, 2021
Interested
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made My First 1million Naira Using Whatsapp by Alexdroh(m): 8:46pm On May 01, 2021
interested
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made My First 1million Naira Using Whatsapp by Marsh104(m): 8:47pm On May 01, 2021
Interested
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made My First 1million Naira Using Whatsapp by Keith2net: 3:54pm On May 19, 2021
Good Day NL

Today we are going to be looking at how anyone with a smart phone can start their information marketing business.

What is Information Marketing Business
For the seek of those who don't know what information marketing business is all about....

I will briefly explain it...

Information Marketing Business basically involves selling of information on the internet. In other words, Information marketing refers to selling of valuable information to information seekers via the Internet.

It is popularly refered to as selling information product.

The information you are selling is usually in electronic format such video, ebook, audio recording, software, online course or a combination of any of these.
Examples of Information product.
1.) Ebook on how to loss weight.
2.) Video training on how create a PayPal account that can reçeived and make payment as a Nigerian
3.) WhatsApp training on how to start Mini Importation Business etc
These information products can also be referred to as a digital product.
Having seen the different forms or types of information product available, I will like to talk about why you should consider starting an information marketing business.
Why You consider starting an information marketing business

1. It requires little or no startup capital This is because you can start this business with just your smartphone and data. Personally, when I started selling infor product, I use just my smart phone and 1gb data.
2. It does not require a physical office
Yes, you don't need any office before you can start the business. Remember all you need to get started is your mobile phone.
3. You can generate a huge amount of profit from this simple business

I use to tell people that information marketing is one of the easiest online business model anyone who is really serious about making money can start.

And the sweet part is that you can quickly start to make 5 to 6 figure monthly from it. Personally, when I started my information marketing business, I made 45k in the first 2weeks.

From zero to 45k in profit without spending a dime on Paid ads. Currently I make around 400k to 600k every month from this simple business I started a few years ago.
I will drop screenshot to back it up if you doubt me.

How I Started My Information Marketing business that have generated over a million naira and how you can do the same

Step 1: I created an ebook.
Creating an ebook is not difficult to do. Anybody who can read and write can easily put together an ebook in less than 48hrs maximum.
Step 2: Marketing and selling
After I created the ebook, I went on Facebook group to advertise a FREE TRAINING ON WHATSAPP. Why? Because I wanted to use the ebook as the content of the training. So when people saw the post on the Facebook group, many of them commented Interested.

Next thing I did was to create a WHATSAPP GROUP. For everyone who commented Interested, I would send them the link to join the WhatsApp group.
With that I was able to gather a crowd of about 200 persons for the FREE TRAINING.
After the training, I ask everyone to drop a REVIEW about the training. Many of them really enjoyed the training. So I screenshot their wonderful reviews and posted them on the comment section of the post on Facebook Group where we advertise the FREE TRAINING. But this time it was no longer a free Training. I was charging N1500.

Others saw the post and the review (social proof) and they started paying N1500 and in a space of 2 weeks, I made my first N45,000 from the internet using just my smartphone.
I simply rinse and repeat the process every week without paid ads I was doing on the average 40k to 60k per week. This continued from April 2019 to 2020 July.
In August 2020, we started decided to create a landing page, to advertise this digital product along side with paid ads on Facebook and Instagram, want to know the results?

Please read on...

In August, we made N281k in profit
In Sept, we did N471k in profit
In Oct, we did N400k in profit
And in Dec, we did N448k in profit

See screenshot below for payment from just one of our payment processing platform

So In less than 90days we did over 1 million naira in profit selling an ebook with a video guide on via WhatsApp.

Now is your turn, if you have a smartphone and WhatsApp App, you honestly have no reason to be broke

Don't wait for that rich uncle.
Don't wait for the government
Take responsibility for your life today.

Learn a high income skill or learn how to create digital product and sell online for 100% profit.

Hope you find this valuable...

Want to learn how to turn your WhatsApp into a new source of income?

Comment INTERESTED below and send FREE WhatsApp EBOOK via WhatsApp to 0.8.1.4.1.6.1.3.3.0.1

(1) (Reply)

Payoneer Funds For Sale / Jowizaza Sprayed N5m Bundles At A Friend's Party: Pictures & Video / COTP - Online Earnings Arbitrage Trading Platform Review - Legit Or Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.