Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

How To Receive Money Using Paypal - Step By Step Process - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Receive Money Using Paypal - Step By Step Process (133 Views)

How To Calculate Proof Of Funds For UK Study Visa - Easy Step By Step Process / Safety Tips For Shoppers Using Paypal / Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Receive Money Using Paypal - Step By Step Process by humantorch02: 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2021
I'll show you how you can easily receive money on your Paypal account without any technicality.

All you need for this to work is a PayPal email, I mean the same email you use to register and sign in to your PayPal account. When people send you money on PayPal to that exact PayPal email you'll be able to receive the money.

With this, you can receive money on PayPal from friends and family, or from someone buying a product or service you're offering, as long as the sender has your PayPal email address.

I've created the video below for just that, watch and the entire process on how to receive money using your PayPal account

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f-GmByq_sY

(1) (Reply)

We Supply Frozen Food In Bulk / Afo Fire Extinguisher Balls Available In Large Quantity. / Nigeria’s Management Of COVID-19 Fund Lacks ‘framework For Accountability’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.