Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,395 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Who Is Behind The Hashtag #PantamiResign? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Behind The Hashtag #PantamiResign? (551 Views)

APC Unveils Convention Hashtag, Says ‘Party Is United As Ever’ / #PantamiResign Trends On Social Media / Use the HashTag #RestructureNigeriaNow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Behind The Hashtag #PantamiResign? by motymop: 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
We know how social media especially Twitter can be used to sway public opinion or to target and destroy reputations online.

Today, i was bored and decided to understand who is behind the hastags #PatamiResign.

I went through all the post and through analytics, i came to realised the originator of the hastag #PatamiResign is
An account with the user name called @ Mr flairr

https://mobile.twitter.com/mrflairr

The account has as the time of writing 412 followings and 322 followers.

Proof.

I have lot of data and screenshots that shows how the account did it but i will only post a short proof not to make this post very long.

The Question is Who is Mr Flairr, from what i know, his location on his Twitter account is just a decoy, i know from his tweet history, that he is Nigerian but who is he?

Re: Who Is Behind The Hashtag #PantamiResign? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
You left all the important things you had to do today just to check out who's behind an inconsequential hashtag.... Nigerians enh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Behind The Hashtag #PantamiResign? by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
A friend of the masses

1 Like

Re: Who Is Behind The Hashtag #PantamiResign? by motymop: 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
Lalasticlala, please move to frontpage.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Behind The Hashtag #PantamiResign? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
motymop:
We know how social media especially Twitter can be used to sway public opinion or to target and destroy reputations online.

Today, i was bored and decided to understand who is behind the hastags #PatamiResign.

I went through all the post and through analytics, i came to realised the originator of the hastag #PatamiResign is
An account with the user name called @ Mr flairr

https://mobile.twitter.com/mrflairr

The account has as the time of writing 412 followings and 322 followers.

Proof.

I have lot of data and screenshots that shows how the account did it but i will only post a short proof no to make this post very long.

The Question is Who is Mr Flairr, from what i know, his location on his Twitter account is just a decoy, i know from his tweet history, that he is Nigerian but who is he?
Question should be is there enough reason for him to resign yes or no

1 Like

Re: Who Is Behind The Hashtag #PantamiResign? by motymop: 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
Igbochief001:

Question should be is there enough reason for him to resign yes or no

The twitter campaign has nothing to do with resignation but to tarnish the image of the Minister.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Behind The Hashtag #PantamiResign? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
Who started it is irrelevant. Do the actions of Pantami justify a call for resignation? An honorable individual would resign even before calls for his resignation were made.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Behind The Hashtag #PantamiResign? by motymop: 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
ariketalks:
Who started it is irrelevant. Do the actions of Pantami justify a call for resignation? An honorable individual would resign even before calls for his resignation were made.

Heresays and rumors are not proofs to make the president sack the minister.

A valid video proof is needed as evidence.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Behind The Hashtag #PantamiResign? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
motymop:

The twitter campaign has nothing to do with resignation but to tarnish the image of the Minister.
Answer my question ....how can someone tarnish your image with truth

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Behind The Hashtag #PantamiResign? by chatinent: 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
You left all the important things you had to do today just to check out who's behind an inconsequential hashtag.... Nigerians enh undecided

E shock me too.

Man left the message and was promoting his Twitter handler.
Re: Who Is Behind The Hashtag #PantamiResign? by PIMPAR: 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
Children of Tax collectors aka wailing PDP looting agents are at it again.
Re: Who Is Behind The Hashtag #PantamiResign? by PIMPAR: 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
Igbochief001:

Which truth aside the wailing evidence have you provided here?
Re: Who Is Behind The Hashtag #PantamiResign? by motymop: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
Igbochief001:

How do you ascertain truth without evidence.
Re: Who Is Behind The Hashtag #PantamiResign? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
motymop:

How do you ascertain truth without evidence.
Quotes are what ?
Re: Who Is Behind The Hashtag #PantamiResign? by rejoice4eva(m): 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
Because they have hardened heart , shameless face, and never repent, therefore, you can never see them resign.
Only in Nigeria will you see a criminal sitting on his case as judge.
#isapantamiresign
#pantamiresign
#PantamiResign
Re: Who Is Behind The Hashtag #PantamiResign? by Gandollaar(f): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
motymop:

#PataniMustResign
Re: Who Is Behind The Hashtag #PantamiResign? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
motymop:

Quit this tomfoolery and do a Google or Twitter search. You will find video evidence.
Re: Who Is Behind The Hashtag #PantamiResign? by Nigeriabiafra82: 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
who is behind is none of my business
Who is behind boko haram and isis in west Africa is what I want to know,defending Pantami with these tactics by bmc is flawed

1 Like

Re: Who Is Behind The Hashtag #PantamiResign? by Sonoyom(m): 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
motymop:

You need a 'Photoshop' video like Gandollar's?
Re: Who Is Behind The Hashtag #PantamiResign? by BREYZ: 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
motymop:

This guy na clown.

(1) (Reply)

Police Ban Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun State / Afenifere Has Been Vindicated By Not Backing Buhari – Fasoranti / Ayo Adebanjo: President Buhari’s ‘shoot-at-sight Order’ On Igbo Youths Heartless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.