Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,717 members, 7,802,164 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It (3630 Views)

When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by Afokesco(m): 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
why is it that when men cheat they are happy with it..but if they are cheated on..they will be extremely furious??

someone just caught his wife in the act. na the matter we set settle since.
Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2021
Afokesco:
why is it that when men cheat they are happy with it..but if they are cheated on..they will be extremely furious??

tell us more more please. Is he threatening her to leave his house?

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by Divoc19(f): 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
When men cheat. It is freedom.

When women cheat. It is disloyalty.

Why?

Because sex means different things to both sexes.

Afokesco:

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by Franzinni: 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2021
Let me give you the answer ... Disclaimer ...this is my opinion.

Now when a man cheats he does it out of the urge to burst a nut... He goes back home to his wife and continues to perform his duty in his family...

But a woman will only cheat out of love ... They don't see sex like men do ... But another reason is the orientation of the masculine human being... Your wife's privates is tied your pride as a man and so if she gives it out ... It degrades the husband and bruise his ego.

But I guess men need to understand that women cheat just as much or even more than men... If dna test was cheap I bet you the country will be on fire by now.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by chatinent: 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
So women get angry when they cheat?

Cheating is a wilful act. Not a smiley.
Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by chatinent: 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
Divoc19:
When men cheat. It is freedom.

When women cheat. It is disloyalty.

Why?

Because sex means different things to both sexes.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by Afokesco(m): 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
Carchoice:
tell us more more please. Is he threatening her to leave his house?
yes o. according to the man he said he came back from work at 1:00am. and he forgot his keys. he called his wife but her number was not reachable. then he looked from the window and heard some s*x noise. so he screamed and his neighbors came out from their various apartment.. due to shame the wife came out and the guy...some neighbor said the guy always come around when the husband is at work.. the lady introduced the guy to one of her neighbor as her cousin.. so the man screamed.. "wetin pain me say my wife dey screamed harder my husband never fvck me like this before" na once everybody burst laugh

8 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by frozen70(f): 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
Afokesco:

Is not as if they are happy when they cheat, they are just having fun and having the ability to taste outside marriage

Me has vowed not to eat just one soup all the time and those that sticked to it have more peace of mind because they are not scared of infection or pregnancy storied

But when you cheat on them, they feel bad because he who kills by gun, doest want to be killed by gun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by DEMZEE(m): 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
Because men don't cheat, we just have sex

Women cheat

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
coz men cheat with their preeq. women cheat with their heart

8 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by blinking001(m): 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
Because we are men.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by Vision101(m): 12:59am On Apr 17, 2021
Because the man bought her bottomless pit and the woman did not pay for his poker-vibrator.
Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by Mrscarter(f): 5:18am On Apr 17, 2021
Afokesco:

I think sex is more enjoyable with the person you truly love. Therefore its easy for me to stay faithful. I think faithfulness depends on how much n in what way you love a person as well as the kind of person you are. Also wat kind of relationship you n ur partner have and the kinda person they are too. So if u find the perfect fit for you why would u need to cheat.
I cheated on my long time bf wen i was 19. He cheated too. We loved each other. But it was a different kind of love to what i have for my husband now. So i think age is a part of it aswell.
Cheating is just hurtful, dishonest, betrayal and unnecessary drama and pain.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by fadal(m): 5:32am On Apr 17, 2021
It cure the body pain
Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by Afokesco(m): 6:40am On Apr 17, 2021
Mrscarter:

I think sex is more enjoyable with the person you truly love. Therefore its easy for me to stay faithful. I think faithfulness depends on how much n in what way you love a person as well as the kind of person you are. Also wat kind of relationship you n ur partner have and the kinda person they are too. So if u find the perfect fit for you why would u need to cheat.
I cheated on my long time bf wen i was 19. He cheated too. We loved each other. But it was a different kind of love to what i have for my husband now. So i think age is a part of it aswell.

you are right..

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by tosik(m): 7:14am On Apr 17, 2021
[quote author=chatinent post=100852293][/quote]
Na woman they pay dowry or men,so while will be thinking of cheating on someone that paid before getting you....or do u think maybe because we are not being giving receipt,so you think cheat is also necessary for you people.....hell no!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by DEMZEE(m): 10:52am On Apr 17, 2021
Mrscarter:

Men don't cheat, we just have sex period!

Women cheat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by Mrscarter(f): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2021
DEMZEE:

Men don't cheat, we just have sex period!

Women cheat

What a load of bullshit

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by DEMZEE(m): 11:46am On Apr 17, 2021
Mrscarter:

What a load of bullshit

Men show love and love differently from women

Men love idealistically and sacrificially
Women love opportunistically

Men show love through sharing his resources and paying for his woman lifestyle ie giving her financial security.
Women show their love through fidelity ie not being a hoe but be his personal hoe

Men and women look at sex differently too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by Mrscarter(f): 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
DEMZEE:

Men show love through sharing his resources and paying for his woman lifestyle ie giving her financial security.
Women show their love through fidelity ie not being a hoe but be his personal hoe

Yes to some degree men n women see sex and love differently to women. But also not every woman is the same nor every man. I think it depends on the individual and their relationship with each other. Ive known men n women who cheated on all their partners then met a certain one n became completely faithful. So i think it all depends on the connection you have with a person.
Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by Mrscarter(f): 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
DEMZEE:

Asides all that cheating is still cheating.
Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by DEMZEE(m): 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
Mrscarter:

Asides all that cheating is still cheating.

Nope don't use ur feminine lens to classify men's way of cheating
Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by DEMZEE(m): 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
Mrscarter:

Yes to some degree men n women see sex and love differently to women. But also not every woman is the same nor every man. I think it depends on the individual and their relationship with each other. Ive known men n women who cheated on all their partners then met a certain one n became completely faithful. So i think it all depends on the connection you have with a person.

Any woman that cheats on her man doesn't love and respect her man again. Once a woman cheats she is done with that relationship.

Men just look at sex like taking a piss.

Men can detach emotions from sex, women can't.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by Mrscarter(f): 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
DEMZEE:

Nope don't use ur feminine lens to classify men's way of cheating

Two people in a relationship. One strays with another person. Its cheating. No way around it. Male or female. A relationship is for two people only. If you want more than one person why even have a relationship. If there's nothing wrong with it why does the cheat lie n hide their cheating?
Anyway theres no femenism in me. Im all bout my husband being the boss and me being the one to take care of the chores n kids etc. I just believe in being faithful and loyal. If you cant do that then you dont respect your partner.
Its not called cheating for no reason
Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by DEMZEE(m): 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
Mrscarter:

Two people in a relationship. One strays with another person. Its cheating. No way around it. Male or female. A relationship is for two people only. If you want more than one person why even have a relationship. If there's nothing wrong with it why does the cheat lie n hide their cheating?
Anyway theres no femenism in me. Im all bout my husband being the boss and me being the one to take care of the chores n kids etc. I just believe in being faithful and loyal. If you cant do that then you dont respect your partner.
Its not called cheating for no reason

Ma'am, If u want a loyal man then u have to know he ain't gonna b the type of man u want.

A loyal high value man is a feminine imperative myth because a high value man has the leverage and has options.

Most men lie about their cheating because they are fighting their innate sexual mating strategy which is fucking as many bitches as possible.

A man is as loyal as his options

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by thatsleepboy1: 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2021
Mrscarter:

t
Hi Mrscarter how are you ma'am? you're back.
Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by placeofallure(f): 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
Franzinni:
Let me give you the answer ... Disclaimer ...this is my opinion.

Now when a man cheats he does it out of the urge to burst a nut... He goes back home to his wife and continues to perform his duty in his family...

But a woman will only cheat out of love ... They don't see sex like men do ... But another reason is the orientation of the masculine human being... Your wife's privates is tied your pride as a man and so if she gives it out ... It degrades the husband and bruise his ego.

But I guess men need to understand that women cheat just as much or even more than men... If dna test was cheap I bet you the country will be on fire by now.

Well said but some men when they cheat, they don't just burst a nut, they lose their minds as well. Their wives lose them to the new woman. Pray, what do we call that?

Speaking from experience.
Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by Franzinni: 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
placeofallure:

Well said but some men when they cheat, they don't just burst a nut, they lose their minds as well. Their wives lose them to the new woman. Pray, what do we call that?

Speaking from experience.
haha you are a savage ... See you are very true, some men will prefer to forget thier family after they realize what they are missing but it's rear...
most men would rather cheat then go back home and be buddy buddy with thier wife but if you see a wife that cheats she must have fallen in love and wants to keep the side niga by any means ...

So you said from experience...hmmm Did you "sin bere" on that place ? Lols you understand nah!!! Wink.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by Mrscarter(f): 7:52am On Apr 21, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Hi Mrscarter how are you ma'am? you're back.

Hey how are you. Lol na i didnt go anywhere.
Sometimes i just try not to comment much.
I tend to talk alot sometimes but other times i try mind my own lol.
Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by Mrscarter(f): 7:55am On Apr 21, 2021
DEMZEE:

Ma'am, If u want a loyal man then u have to know he ain't gonna b the type of man u want.

A loyal high value man is a feminine imperative myth because a high value man has the leverage and has options.

Most men lie about their cheating because they are fighting their innate sexual mating strategy which is fucking as many bitches as possible.

A man is as loyal as his options

Most are but i know some who arent.
Some actually put their values before their lust.
No matter how gud u are at hiding it its impossible not to get caught eventually. Some ppl have cheated once n never donr it again n some will do it as much as they want n can. So im not saying most ppl aint cheated at all just that not all of them cheat
Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by bmdmix3: 8:07am On Apr 21, 2021
matter we set settle since don expire

try a new one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Girls So Heartless? / Davido Wishes Wizkid A Happy 31st Birthday. Will wizkid ignore him again? / Christmas Is Near; Girls Are Dressing More Seductively Looking For Scapegoats!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.