Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:00 PM

Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It (3580 Views)

When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by DEMZEE(m): 9:36am On Apr 25, 2021
Mrscarter:

Yes. I dont care if u believe it.
Not every person is decietful or sex crazy.
Its actually real that some people are actually faithful n satisfied with their partner sexually.
Could u imagine the spread of stds if everyone was so careless n loose with their bodies.
U n ur stupid feminism obsession. Not all women are femenist.

I'm not obsessed about feminism.

I'm just being realistic and u are being solipsistic.

Ur exception doesn't make the rule.

Men are designed to be promiscuous, u can't understand because u don't have a penis ma'am

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by Mrscarter(f): 6:25am On Apr 26, 2021
DEMZEE:

I'm not obsessed about feminism.

I'm just being realistic and u are being solipsistic.

Ur exception doesn't make the rule.

Men are designed to be promiscuous, u can't understand because u don't have a penis ma'am

Lol maybe so.
Majority of men are but what im saying is there are exceptions.
Some will cheat non stop
Some will cheat once n feel guilty n then stay loyal. Some will not cheat at all.
Some cheat until they meet the right person that they love to much to cheat.
Thats what im saying
Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by DEMZEE(m): 10:05am On Apr 26, 2021
Mrscarter:

Lol maybe so.
Majority of men are but what im saying is there are exceptions.
Some will cheat non stop
Some will cheat once n feel guilty n then stay loyal. Some will not cheat at all.
Some cheat until they meet the right person that they love to much to cheat.
Thats what im saying

Exceptions don't make the rule tho

Only a foolish woman leaves her high value man all because he bleeps other women.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by Afokesco(m): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
SavageResponse:

It's a man's world grin
lol funny you
Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by Tinalex26: 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
Franzinni:
Let me give you the answer ... Disclaimer ...this is my opinion.

Now when a man cheats he does it out of the urge to burst a nut... He goes back home to his wife and continues to perform his duty in his family...

But a woman will only cheat out of love ... They don't see sex like men do ... But another reason is the orientation of the masculine human being... Your wife's privates is tied your pride as a man and so if she gives it out ... It degrades the husband and bruise his ego.

But I guess men need to understand that women cheat just as much or even more than men... If dna test was cheap I bet you the country will be on fire by now.
LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL!!! WOMEN, BELIEVE THIS AT YOUR OWN PERIL!!!THE KOKO IS, AS A WOMAN "MAKE YOUR OWN MONEY!!!!
Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by Mrscarter(f): 3:38am On Apr 27, 2021
DEMZEE:

Exceptions don't make the rule tho

Only a foolish woman leaves her high value man all because he bleeps other women.

Depends what youre looking for i guess.
If ur looking for love then yeah youd probably leave someone who cheats on you to find someone whos loyal. It can also depend on the woman. Some will put up with it if they love the man too much some will have their own arrangements some will stay for the money if theres money. So like i said everyones different.
Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by Franzinni: 4:53am On Apr 27, 2021
Tinalex26:

LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL!!! WOMEN, BELIEVE THIS AT YOUR OWN PERIL!!!THE KOKO IS, AS A WOMAN "MAKE YOUR OWN MONEY!!!!
tina make your money ... Be a boss lady .... It really up to you, rich people still cheat there is alot of things that money can't solve.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by DEMZEE(m): 5:18am On Apr 27, 2021
Mrscarter:

Depends what youre looking for i guess.
If ur looking for love then yeah youd probably leave someone who cheats on you to find someone whos loyal. It can also depend on the woman. Some will put up with it if they love the man too much some will have their own arrangements some will stay for the money if theres money. So like i said everyones different.

Only men who are high value exercise their options. They will provide their wife with financial security and good lifestyle and their wives will be content with sharing him with other women.

Women can allowed their men to exercise his options as long as he commits to them through providing financial security and good lifestyle.

Men don't cheat, they just have sex specifically high value men that all the women crave for.

Men and women love differently

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by Mrscarter(f): 1:37am On Apr 28, 2021
DEMZEE:

Only men who are high value exercise their options. They will provide their wife with financial security and good lifestyle and their wives will be content with sharing him with other women.

Women can allowed their men to exercise his options as long as he commits to them through providing financial security and good lifestyle.

Men don't cheat, they just have sex specifically high value men that all the women crave for.

Men and women love differently

Not all of them.
Some women wont put up with it.
Some men dont do it
Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by DEMZEE(m): 11:01am On Apr 28, 2021
Mrscarter:

Not all of them.
Some women wont put up with it.
Some men dont do it

If a woman wants a high value man, she should understand it comes with consequences too. She has to share him with other women.

She will tolerate it as long as its not affecting her and her children financial security
Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by ademuyiwa20(f): 11:49am On May 16, 2021
Divoc19:
When men cheat. It is freedom.

When women cheat. It is disloyalty.

Why?

Because sex means different things to both sexes.

Coz men are polygamous in nature. One thing must definitely kill a man.
Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by Junkie1: 8:29pm On May 16, 2021
vickydankal:

As painful as it sounds, you are correct. Most men are as faithful as their options. Close to a decade in marriage I could say that men in my opinion men hardly attach emotions to sex. That's while the most unfaithful men take very good care of their family that you could sware for him being faithful. We ladies should continue to pray for our men, the temptation they over come is not here especially if your husband is a public figure like say a pastor, politician, doctor, MD or just about any high position, ladies will shamelessly flirt with them.

You know a faithful man in the midst of opportunity to cheat with no strings attached and no one will know and he decides to be faithful. Thats a faithful man, and when that happens he may not tell you,because he is doing it for himself not for you.

Faithfulness is marriage goes beyond character determination or principles. You need God to be faithful.
YOU'RE WISE

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It by Divoc19(f): 1:20pm On May 17, 2021
Enjoyment for dem.

ademuyiwa20:

Coz men are polygamous in nature. One thing must definitely kill a man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch Leaked Sex Video Of Precious Oba Sent To Us / She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? / Is My Boss Interested In Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.