Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV (31140 Views)

TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel / YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts / TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kayberg: 12:20am On Apr 17, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
The definition of the New Covenant is found written in the Words of Jesus Christ in the books of Mattheq, Mark, Luke and John.... in those 4 books, you will find written, the teachings of Jesus Christ, God's Law of the Kingdom of God to you. undecided

Why then did JESUS CHRIST say that these things you say are not sins, defiles man?

Matthew 15 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁸ But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
¹⁹ For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
²⁰ These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

And He said further that in that kingdom of heaven, whatever defiles or makes abomination shall not enter therein?

“And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.”
— Revelation 21:27 (KJV)

And GOD called homosexuality an abomination.

Leviticus 18 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²² Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
²³ Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kobojunkiee: 12:23am On Apr 17, 2021
cococandy:

Who am I to get between “true” Christians and their need to be better ?

The same Jesus you’re using as example was in many instances not holy enough for the Pharisees (the showy obnoxious holy people) because he didn’t practice holier-than-thou-all-sinners-are-condemned type of religion.

You know very well that no one is asking you to redefine what you regard as sin. It’s your belief after all. Others should have no say about your religious life. But you will choose to understand it as something else because you’re not being given freedom to condemn others.

That’s why I said the average Christian can’t imagine a belief system that’s not based on making sure the world knows they are the good ones while the others are the bound-for-hell condemned folks.
The average Christian there is wrong because according to Jesus Christ, the Law of the Kingdom of God, Hell is for those who believe in Jesus Christ, yet refuse to obey Him...not the unbelievers and the world. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kobojunkiee: 12:24am On Apr 17, 2021
Kayberg:

Why then did JESUS CHRIST say that these things you say are not sins, defiles man?

Matthew 15 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁸ But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
¹⁹ For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
²⁰ These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

And He said further that in that kingdom of heaven, whatever defiles or makes abomination shall not enter therein?

“And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.”
— Revelation 21:27 (KJV)

And GOD called homosexuality an abomination.

Leviticus 18 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²² Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
²³ Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.
Again...
Kobojunkiee:
Again, pay attention to what Jesus Christ taught and the message contained even in those verses you culled without properly processing.....

Jesus Christ, the New Covenant, taught you that what is sin is instead the lust in your heart..... that is what eventually comes out of you in the form of fornication, masturbation etc. You are condemned for the lust in your heart, not the act that follows that lust, whatever you may call it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kayberg: 12:27am On Apr 17, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
The average Christian there is wrong because according to Jesus Christ, the Law of the Kingdom of God, Hell is for those who believe in Jesus Christ, yet refuse to obey Him...not the unbelievers and the world. undecided

I said you're a false teacher.

“And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.”
— Isaiah 13:11 (KJV)

“And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.”
— Isaiah 24:21 (KJV)

“For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.”
— Isaiah 26:21 (KJV)

1 Like

Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by cococandy(f): 12:28am On Apr 17, 2021
Kobojunkiee:

I don’t understand. So hell is not for unbelievers?

What then happens to them after death? (From a Christian perspective)
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kayberg: 12:29am On Apr 17, 2021
Kobojunkiee:

John 3 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁵ That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
¹⁶ For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
¹⁷ For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
¹⁸ He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
¹⁹ And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by cococandy(f): 12:31am On Apr 17, 2021
Acidosis:

Sadly, you aren't a Christian if you don't believe in heaven and hell. Hell is not meant for plants and animals. You decide what to do with that information.
1) why would it be sad if I wasn’t a Christian? What’s sad about it?

2) just like I was saying on my other posts and in other threads, like the “true” Christian you believe you are, you feel like you’re in a position to determine who is and who isn’t a true believer. You know? wink typical

3) the information does nothing but amuse me. What am I supposed do with it?
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by cococandy(f): 12:32am On Apr 17, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Less righteous ke? undecided

Many of those who go around condemning others in such manner are themselves struggling with sins of their own but they get an ego boost of sorts from demeaning others pretending they score points with God when they engage in such hateful acts. undecided

Mmm hmm
Simply put
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kobojunkiee: 12:34am On Apr 17, 2021
cococandy:

I don’t understand. So hell is not for unbelievers?

What then happens to them after death? (From a Christian perspective)
Nope!

Hell is not for unbelievers for you need to belong to the Kingdom of God to gain access to eternal life which those in Hell have to spend there. undecided
Another way of putting it is, since those who do not believe in Jesus Christ remained condemned to die(perish in the grave .I.e. cease to exist when they die), they have no afterlife with which to spend in Hell,which again is a part of the Kingdom of God. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kobojunkiee: 12:35am On Apr 17, 2021
Kayberg:

John 3 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁵ That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
¹⁶ For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
¹⁷ For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
¹⁸ He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
¹⁹ And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
As the verses in the passage clearly tell you, even through you refuse to see it for yourself, those who do not believe remain condemned to perish in their graves, just as it has been since the time of Adam. And that Judgment was laid down by God Himself. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kayberg: 12:35am On Apr 17, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Less righteous ke? undecided

Many of those who go around condemning others in such manner are themselves struggling with sins of their own but they get an ego boost of sorts from demeaning others pretending they score points with God when they engage in such hateful acts. undecided

Struggling with sin does not give anyone the pass to justify it.
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kayberg: 12:37am On Apr 17, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
As the verses in the passage clearly tell you, even through you refuse to see it for yourself, those who do not believe remain condemned to perish in their graves, just as it has been since the time of Adam. And that Judgment was laid down by God Himself. undecided

In the graves you say?
Now I know where you got all your misconceptions from. It is from the doctrines of the JWs.
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by cococandy(f): 12:37am On Apr 17, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Nope!

Hell is not for unbelievers for you need to belong to the Kingdom of God to gain access to eternal life which those in Hell have to spend there. Since those who do not believe in Jesus Christ remained condemned to die(perish in the grave .I.e. cease to exist when they die), they have no afterlife with which to spend in Hell,which again is a part of the Kingdom of God. undecided

Ah I see.

So it’s better to be an unbeliever than to be a believer who goes astray huh?
At least as an unbeliever, you end when you die. Ces’t finis

But if you once believed and then fell by the way side, you’re condemned to a lake of fiery furnace forever and ever.

So what’s the incentive to become a believer? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kayberg: 12:38am On Apr 17, 2021
Kobojunkiee:

I pray GOD take you down into the realm of the spirit to clear your misconceptions.
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Acidosis(m): 12:38am On Apr 17, 2021
cococandy:

1) why would it be sad if I wasn’t a Christian? What’s sad about it?

2) just like I was saying on my other posts and in other threads, like the “true” Christian you believe you are, you feel like you’re in a position to determine who is and who isn’t a true believer. You know? wink typical

3) the information does nothing but amuse me. What am I supposed do with it?

My point is: A "Christian" who doesn't believe in eternity is not a Christian. Can you be a Moslem and not believe the words of Muhammed or Allah? It takes believing in heaven and hell to be regarded as a Christian.

Saying I shouldn't practise or preach about heaven and hell, which are parts of the tenets of my faith is taking away my freedom to exercise my faith.

That being said, YouTube belongs to an individual or a group of individuals so whatever they choose to do with their app is fine. Homosexually is still a sin in the two major faiths and a crime in many societies.

1 Like

Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kobojunkiee: 12:39am On Apr 17, 2021
Kayberg:

Struggling with sin does not give anyone the pass to justify it.
Jesus Christ said to remove the boulder in your eyes so you can see very well. If you are struggling with lust but pointing accusing fingers at a homosexual who probably has not lusted after anyone in months, are you truly justified in your hate of him? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kobojunkiee: 12:40am On Apr 17, 2021
Kayberg:

I pray GOD take you down into the realm of the spirit to clear your misconceptions.
Jesus Christ never taught you of any realm of the spirit...that idea is Pagan in original and against God since He commands you to not teach doctrines and traditions of men in His name. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kayberg: 12:42am On Apr 17, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Jesus Christ said to remove the boulder in your eyes so you can see very well. If you are struggling with lust but pointing accusing fingers at a homosexual who probably has not lusted after anyone in months, are you truly justified in your hate of him? undecided

Mr, you're a false teacher.
Read the Bible and learn more.
Call a spade a spade.
Do not because you're struggling with any particular sin justify that same sin to make yourself feel good or right in/about it.
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kobojunkiee: 12:44am On Apr 17, 2021
cococandy:

Ah I see.
So it’s better to be an unbeliever than to be a believer who goes astray huh?
At least as an unbeliever, you end when you die. Ces’t finis

But if you once believed and then fell by the way side, you’re condemned to a lake of fiery furnace forever and ever.

So what’s the incentive to become a believer? lipsrsealed
It is too late for that if you have already been deceived by the lies of the charlatans who call themselves pastors... into believing in Jesus Christ to escape hell.... undecided

Incentive or being a believer is as you continue to trust and obey the teachings /commandments of Jesus Christ, God Himself, will become your teacher/guide/shepherd etc. throughout this experience called life and afterwards you have Heaven to your pleasure. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kayberg: 12:45am On Apr 17, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Jesus Christ never taught you of any realm of the spirit...that idea is Pagan in original and against God since He commands you to not teach doctrines and traditions of men in His name. undecided

cheesy
That is where you get it all wrong!
So this is actually how limited you are?
No wonder you have been twisting everything to soothe yourself and your misconceptions!

Mr False Teacher, read the Bible more.
Quit JW, it is a way of death and destruction which seem right to you.

Seek all the truth hidden from you and be well enlightened.
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kobojunkiee: 12:46am On Apr 17, 2021
Kayberg:

Mr, you're a false teacher.
Read the Bible and learn more.
Call a spade a spade.
Do not because you're struggling with any particular sin justify that same sin to make yourself feel good or right in/about it.
The spade/sin as defined by Jesus Christ is lust... undecided
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Acidosis(m): 12:47am On Apr 17, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
It is too late for that if you have already been deceived by the lies of the charlatans who call themselves pastors... into believing in Jesus Christ to escape hell.... undecided

Incentive or being a believer is as you continue to trust and obey the teachings /commandments of Jesus Christ, God Himself, will become your teacher/guide/shepherd etc. throughout this experience called life and afterwards you have Heaven to your pleasure. undecided

Never seen a more confused and misguided charlatan who preaches fake doctrines with so much confidence on this forum!

Your level of ignorance is second to none!

2 Likes

Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kayberg: 12:47am On Apr 17, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
The spade/sin as defined by Jesus Christ is lust... undecided

cheesy
Only lust now is sin?
What happened to others JESUS CHRIST Himself mentioned?
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kobojunkiee: 12:47am On Apr 17, 2021
Kayberg:

That is where you get it all wrong!
So this is actually how limited you are?
No wonder you have been twisting everything to soothe yourself and your misconceptions!

Mr False Teacher, read the Bible more.
Quit JW, it is a way of death and destruction which seem right to you.

Seek all the truth hidden from you and be well enlightened.
Again.....
Kobojunkiee:

1 Like

Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kobojunkiee: 12:48am On Apr 17, 2021
Acidosis:

Never seen a more confused and misguided charlatan who preaches fake doctrines with so much confidence on this forum!
What you call fake doctrine is what Jesus Christ taught. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kobojunkiee: 12:49am On Apr 17, 2021
Kayberg:

cheesy
Only lust now is sin?
What happened to others JESUS CHRIST Himself mentioned?
recall....
Kobojunkiee:
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kayberg: 12:49am On Apr 17, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Again.....
And again I ask, "Are the rest of the Books of the Bible in the New Testament invalid?"
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kayberg: 12:51am On Apr 17, 2021
Acidosis:

The LORD JESUS CHRIST said, by their fruits you shall know them. By his doctrines, let him deny if he is not a JW.
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kobojunkiee: 12:51am On Apr 17, 2021
Kayberg:

In the graves you say?
Now I know where you got all your misconceptions from. It is from the doctrines of the JWs.
If you had bothered to read that book called the Bible without the doctrinal filters given you of your Mogs, you 2would have realized the Truth of God, given you about 2000 years ago by Jesus Christ. undecided

Unfortunately, blinded by the doctrines of men, seeing, you are not able to see, just as Jesus Christ said of those of old. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by cococandy(f): 12:52am On Apr 17, 2021
Acidosis:

My point is: A "Christian" who doesn't believe in eternity is not a Christian. Can you be a Moslem and not believe the words of Muhammed or Allah? It takes believing in heaven and hell to be regarded as a Christian.
Yet some Christian denominations don’t believe in heaven and hell. So that belief is strictly tailored to your own faction of Christianity. But in typical fashion, you only consider yours the true faction while others are false. Because since you believe it, it has to be the absolute truth. Is there room for thought in any of that?
Mind you I haven’t told you what I believe or don’t believe but I’m enjoying seeing you make your assumptions and prove me right.

Saying I shouldn't practise or preach about heaven and hell, which are parts of the tenets of my faith is taking away my freedom to exercise my faith.

Remember it’s your faith. Not others’ faith. No one asked you not believe in it. And practice it for yourself. No one barred you from it. You’re just upset that others are not interested in being belabored with the tenets of YOUR faith. You can’t imagine not being able to tell them you’re right and they are damned. The joy from that condemnation is what most of you live for. Nothing more.

If you were restricted to a practice that only involves being good and showing love to everyone like you’re commanded to. I don’t know how long you will remain a Christian. Your reward in this is that you get to push your faith on others and cry when they don’t want it. To you, them not wanting your faith is an infringement on your freedom. Because freedom to you means the ability to foist your beliefs on others.

That being said, YouTube belongs to an individual or a group of individuals so whatever they choose to do with their app is fine . Homosexually is still a sin in the two major faiths and a crime in many societies.
@bold cool.
So you recognize the other major faith grin
Brothers in oppression grin. Let me hear you complain about them ever.

Anyway You should be able to criticize things that are wrong in your society and religion.
Otherwise that just makes you an unthinking follower incapable of reasoning.
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kayberg: 12:53am On Apr 17, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
If you had bothered to read that book called the Bible without the doctrinal filters given you of your Mogs you have realize the Truth of God which was given you about 2000 years ago by Jesus Christ. undecided

Unfortunately, blinded by the doctrines of men, seeing, you are not able to see, just as Jesus Christ said of those of old. undecided

Are the rest of the Books of the Bible in the New Testament invalid?
Yes or No.
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by cococandy(f): 12:54am On Apr 17, 2021
Kobojunkiee:

I see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Catholic Priests May Be Allowed To Marry Amid Papal Changes / Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show / Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.