Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV (31138 Views)

TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel / YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts / TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kayberg: 10:21am On Apr 22, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
If you carefully considered those verses in the context they were given you, you would find that the message was of Jesus Christ telling of where that which is unclean to us (Sin) in fact comes from, and not defining for us what sin is in His Covenant. undecided

As a whole, that passage was a warning against imbibing the doctrines and traditions of men which focuses on the observing of traditions(commandmenta) of men over the commandments of God Himself undecided

And I thought you said you only believe and accept the teachings of JESUS CHRIST according the Matthew, Mark, Luke and John!?

You're just another deceptive teacher going round misleading the gullible ones.
If you can openly twist Matthew 15:18-20, then you really need to go back to study.

Will you say you can't understand what our LORD JESUS CHRIST was saying there that these things defile man? Come on! Stop being satanically manipulated with false self conceived doctrines.
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kobojunkiee: 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kayberg:

And I thought you said you only believe and accept the teachings of JESUS CHRIST according the Matthew, Mark, Luke and John!?

You're just another deceptive teacher going round misleading the gullible ones.
If you can openly twist Matthew 15:18-20, then you really need to go back to study.

Will you say you can't understand what our LORD JESUS CHRIST was saying there that these things defile man? Come on! Stop being satanically manipulated with false self conceived doctrines.
You are free to conclude as you will. undecided
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kayberg: 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
You are free to conclude as you will. undecided

This ain't about conclusion, it's about accepting the truth we read from the Scriptures.
How can you directly twist it and expect to feed me that?
You see it, you read and yet rebuff. And you're teaching people same, making them believe their actions is OK (even when it is condemned by the Bible) but what they think before the action is carried out is not. A doctrine, which directly contradicts what even the LORD JESUS CHRIST Himself said.

Please.
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kobojunkiee: 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kayberg:

This ain't about conclusion, it's about accepting the truth we read from the Scriptures.
How can you directly twist it and expect to feed me that?
You see it, you read and yet rebuff. And you're teaching people same, making them believe their actions is OK (even when it is condemned by the Bible) but what they think before the action is carried out is not. A doctrine, which directly contradicts what even the LORD JESUS CHRIST Himself said.

Please.
It is indeed about conclusion and like I said, you are free to conclude as you want. undecided
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Kayberg: 11:27am On Apr 23, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
It is indeed about conclusion and like I said, you are free to conclude as you want. undecided

Accept the truth bro.
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by NairaMaster1(m): 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
Calitoscassius:
yea! like have being fuccking you and your father including your sons in the anus, Did you enjoy it last night? tongue grin

Read your post again
Re: Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV by Calitoscassius(m): 8:03am On Apr 29, 2021
NairaMaster1:

Read your post again
Yes, i have fuccked you, your father and your sons. You called me gay right? So are you and your father and your sons.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Catholic Priests May Be Allowed To Marry Amid Papal Changes / Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show / Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.