Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,525 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. (4714 Views)

Argentina VP Kirchner Sentenced To Six Years Jail Term Over Fraud / The Reason Qassem Soleimani Was In Baghdad Shows How Complex The Iran Crisis Is / This Is The Reason Why President Trump Killed Soleimani. (VIDEO) Justified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by macof(m): 1:27am On Apr 17, 2021
Ynix:
oh another bovine is here, check out my response to your other fellow. Don't be in a haste to show your ignorance.

If the earliest men where discovered in Africa and Old Mesopotamia then who are the Aboriginals of Europe and Asia. Stop depending on surface history, dig deeper
I have two questions for you

What is your qualification? What research papers have you written on American history?

If none then shut your useless self up and face what you actually know.

All these dumbfvcks who just abuse the privilege of free Internet to express their stupidity and ignorance internationally undecided

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by Ynix(m): 4:25am On Apr 17, 2021
macof:

I have two questions for you

What is your qualification? What research papers have you written on American history?

If none then shut your useless self up and face what you actually know.

All these dumbfvcks who just abuse the privilege of free Internet to express their stupidity and ignorance internationally undecided
it is obvious that you love being deceived, so you did not check those research paper links I shared with your fellow Bovine. Oh man seek to know, stop being a lazy ass
Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by Faber(m): 8:35am On Apr 17, 2021
They think say they will exterminate black finish and come win World Cup, No nation since the modernization of soccer ever won the World cup without black players.

Even Copa America sef, they are having it tough to win it. Chile don beat them twice in two consecutive finals. Brazil also beating them.

Germany, France, Portugal, Italy, Brazil, Belgium(currently) can tell you the impact of black players in their national teams.

Thunder fire Argentina
Thank God we beat them in Atlanta 96. I pray we meet them again in World Cup maybe at elimination round. Our young super strikers right now... Will retire Messi from World Cup.

Make them come win World Cup let me see. Even the Pope Francis of Catholic Church is a racist. He is more concerned about LGBT than black Christians being massacred all over Africa by ISWAP and Co. Except to appoint black Bishops which is normal for African dioceses. The guy does not look the African way.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 17, 2021
engrchykae:
that is our major problem,we forgive the unforgivable.
We must stop forgiving if not caucasians and Arabs will finish Africa

Unforgiveness is shit, it takes away the energy needed to prevent oneself against other unseen dangers.
Why should we pay with pain sadness pity guilt shame for crimes others commit.
The criminal should be the one to feel bad not the victim.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by sharpwriter(m): 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
Faber:
They think say they will exterminate black finish and come win World Cup, No nation since the modernization of soccer ever won the World cup without black players.

Even Copa America sef, they are having it tough to win it. Chile don beat them twice in two consecutive finals. Brazil also beating them.

Germany, France, Portugal, Italy, Brazil, Belgium(currently) can tell you the impact of black players in their national teams.

Thunder fire Argentina
Thank God we beat them in Atlanta 96. I pray we meet them again in World Cup maybe at elimination round. Our young super strikers right now... Will retire Messi from World Cup.

Make them come win World Cup let me see. Even the Pope Francis of Catholic Church is a racist. He is more concerned about LGBT than black Christians being massacred all over Africa by ISWAP and Co. Except to appoint black Bishops which is normal for African dioceses. The guy does not look the African way.

When any southern part of Nigeria meet Argentina again, the country will no longer be called Nigeria by then. And the corruption of selection will be no longer in play!

Write it down!
Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by macof(m): 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ynix:
it is obvious that you love being deceived, so you did not check those research paper links I shared with your fellow Bovine. Oh man seek to know, stop being a lazy ass
I thought i asked you two questions?

for you to claim to have this superior knowledge surely you have invested many years of your life studying pre-columbian american history

I wonder who is lazy between you and I

And below i will address your post to the other guy
Ynix:

Lots of evidences, unfortunately you would prefer to believe the wrong narratives just because you read them in books. If you were not a bovine you would have calm down and do some personal finding.
Any ways as a liberal intellectual let me help you with some links since you are obstinate and deluded

https://www.jstor.org/stable/44177020?seq=1

https://www.amazon.com/They-Came-Before-Columbus-Civilizations/dp/0812968174
https://www.bizsiziz.com/5000-years-ago-the-ancient-egyptians-sailed-to-america-and-heres-the-evidence/

I could have given you more but I don't want you to keep being a lazy ass

There is nothing new about this claim you are laying here, same old same old. But not a single evidence is presented, not one, what you do is present more claims. A claim is not an evidence. Anyone can say anything but evidence of Indigeneous Americans being Africanoids/Blacks is not presented. Learn the difference between evidence and claim first before calling yourself a liberal intellectual
liberal intellectual who insults people for not agreeing to his bullshit, liberal intellectual whose only sources are pseudohistorical claims written by individuals like Almose Thompson and Ivan van Sertima who have no educational background or qualification relevant to the topic of Pre-colombian Americas.

Even Ivan Sertima in his book never claimed Indigeneous Americans were Africans rather that Africans influenced them, notably the Malian empire. Now of course there is no evidence or source for anything Sertima narrates happened between the Malians and Indigeneous Americans. Sertima's only attempt at presenting evidence are claiming the Olmec heads depict Africans, when any person with eyes can tell those heads look more like Native Mexicans than Africans

Almose Thompson on the other hand is even less reliable, claiming Colombus and Balboa, as well as traditions of indigenous people in mexico attest to Blacks from Africa inhabiting the Americas, yet he doesn't quote or tell us where Colombus and Balboa said this, nor what Mexican tribe claims to be black from Africa

You people just do not realise that picking up all this pseudohistoric nonsense does African history a great disservice, we will never find you in topics on African history it is to claim non-african people are africans that we find you. we mock ourselves by claiming others, especially when you do not have the power to enforce that lie. you want to copy eurocentrism of the 19th/20th century when you do not have the power eurocentrism had to enforce its lie. Basically no difference between Eurocentrism and your afrocentrism bullshit. The world has moved passed all those racial centrism, academia is more evidence and intellectual based than ever before

When I say "evidence" i mean
1. genetic: is there any dna analysis that connect the native americans to africans? if there is any present it
Here is a summary report on dna analysis that connects native americans to East Asia
https://phys.org/news/2007-11-gene-main-migration-bering-strait.html - by Phys.org - a UK-based science, research and technology news service

2. Archaeological and geological : https://books.google.de/books?id=arfWRW5OFVgC&pg=RA3-PA249&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=trapped%20in%20glacial%20ice&f=false - Book by Linda Cordell, Francis McManamon(both American Archaeologists), Kent Kightfoot (Pre-historic Anthropologist), and George Milner (Anthropologist and Archaeologist)

https://pages.ucsd.edu/~dkjordan/arch/beringia.html - Overview by University of california sandiego

3. Linguistic : Highlight of logical theories of language classifications in the Americas http://www.rogerblench.info/Archaeology/New%20World/Peopling%20of%20the%20New%20World%20Canberra%20paper.pdf - Roger Blench, renowned Linguist

And before you say these are all wrong narratives, these are not narratives but observable elements of a people's identity. If you have evidence of african dna or language in pre-columbian america please present it. And do well to rely on credible sources and experts with education on the field.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by leofab(f): 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
Faber:

Thunder fire Argentina

superstitious African.. keep it up..
Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by engrchykae(m): 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
DFOmobolla:

Unforgiveness is shit, it takes away the energy needed to prevent oneself against other unseen dangers.
Why should we pay with pain sadness pity guilt shame for crimes others commit.
The criminal should be the one to feel bad not the victim.
those who divided up Africa in Berlin are no more but their so called innocent children are upholding the evil slavish system.
After 1845, Congo war was fought to sustain the exploitative system on behalf of Belgium.
Rwanda, Liberia, Sierra Leone,biafra,Odi all happened because the so called innocent children of the exploiters of Africa are hell-bent on maintaining the lucrative system their fathers put in place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! / US Election: Joe Biden Loses President-elect Status / Malia Obama Sends Acceptance Letter To Harvard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.