Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) (4503 Views)

Notorious Kidnapper Abducts 2 Girls In Port-Harcourt,Threatens To Rape Them.PICS / Lady Burnt Alive As Car Filled With Gas Explodes, After Police Chased Them(pics / Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by Explorers(m): 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
A California mother suspected of murdering her three kids has confessed to killing them, saying she drowned them 'as softly as she could'.

Liliana Carrillo, 30, stated that she drowned her kids Joanna(3), Terry,(2) and Sierra,(6months), claiming she wanted to protect them from their father, who she believes is a human trafficker and would have 'abused them'.

'I drowned them.

I did it as softly, I don’t know how to explain it .I didn´t want them to be further abused,' said Carrillo, who was interviewed at the Lerdo Pre-Trial Facility in Kern County.

'I promised them when they were born that I was going to protect them.

I hugged them and I kissed them and I was apologizing the whole time,' she said. 'I loved my kids.'

'I wish my kids were alive, I wish that I didn´t have to do that?.

But I prefer them not being tortured and abused on a regular basis for for the rest of their lives.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9477791/California-woman-says-drowned-children-protect-them.html?ito=social-facebook
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by Explorers(m): 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
Carrillo has been charged with the deaths of her children in Los Angeles County pending further investigation.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by tillaman(m): 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
sad
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by Freestainworld(m): 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
Whites and their stupidity sometimes, killing innocent kids

8 Likes

Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by ekeson45(m): 6:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
This gender self....
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by Mrsoft3(m): 6:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
This is evil and wicked, this is not normal.i don't want to accept this woman is normal... This life is spiritual o, we don't look at things from the physical.

How? What was happening in her mind? I mean three beautiful children!

Jesus is lord!

1 Like

Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
What a sick mother!!! what happens to reporting him to the appropriate authorities with evidences

May the souls of those innocent children you brought into this world and sent them out rest in peace.

Kolomental woman.
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by Mrsoft3(m): 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2021
ekeson45:
This gender self....

What does she mean by abuse for the rest of their life ? Is she God? What kind of heart is this one?
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
Angel Gabriel dey drink orijin
Na today I confirm am

Where you keep trumpet na?!!!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by habsydiamond(m): 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
This woman is technically mad and there is no one there to inform her about it.. Thats bad... Killing ur 3kids and still claiming u are protecting them.. Thats barbaric mehn... She deserve to be jailed for life...
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
habsydiamond:
This woman is technically mad and there is no one there to inform her about it.. Thats bad... Killing ur 3kids and still claiming u are protecting them.. Thats barbaric mehn... She deserve to be jailed for life...
jailed for life ke, abi sentenced to death
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by johnkey: 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2021
nairaland broke feminists left the group chat
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by dynicks(m): 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
Three beautiful kids..! Honestly I'm dumbfounded!

1 Like

Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by Igbankpa(m): 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
Obviously a psycho! how can you claim to love your kids and still bring your self to kill all three of them. no be mumu be that? well...Rather than sending her to jail, I trust oyinbo to do the needful and send her to yaba left where she belongs.

May their innocent souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
This one is not alright. See her eyes.

Depression is bad.

1 Like

Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
She should HV taken them to child care officials now,so in her moronic mind drowning na protection to dem...She's such a weird , Sick mum.They should both be jailed.

3 Likes

Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by falcon01: 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
Really messed up
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by Polynek(m): 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
So touched
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by terrymason(m): 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
The window blind of the world is closing up... Some evil spirit in humans are very subtle (But dangerous).

Only person fit cut e blokus comot and tell you why e dey necessary not to have one... Very wicked subtle spirit.

Samething with suicide Spirit, calm and gentle, giving the victims millions of reason why this earth nor sweet and love them.

May God(Johovah Nissi) give us the strength to overcome that Evil subtle spirit.
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by Twoclans(f): 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
Oh my God cry

1 Like

Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by DaddyRochie1642: 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
Not every woman deserves the title of being called Mother
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by GogetterMD(m): 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
A lot of people moving around with undiagnosed mental illness.
Any evidence or signs of abuse in the kids before they were murdered?
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by MJBOLT: 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
let's assume the father is a human trafficker,so the next thing is to kill 3 innocent kids instead of reporting him to the police undecided not only is this bitch a psycho,she's also a stupid liar.i believe she had a disagreement with the man and killed the kids to spite him.

2 Likes

Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by Manq(m): 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
In fela's voice "Mental"
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by chariisGRACE(m): 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
She looks like someone with Down's Syndrome...she no well.

OK, their father would have trafficked them, why didn't you inform the sane Police force you have over there?
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
Speechless, I thought I had only see that in movie
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by Drenimarcus(m): 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
Man i am so glad i am taking a vacation this summer, tmy mental health needs some breather. WTF!
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by Jayboi(m): 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
Blakjewelry:
Speechless, I thought I had only see that in movie
Just like shutter Island.
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by yusufobinna1(m): 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
O ga oo, this life is hard
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by crossfm: 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
When you are sick,you are sick.

Na you be FBI shee,you couldn't report your husband to the authority.The only logical thing that came to your mind was to kill these innocent souls.
Re: California Mum Drowned Her 3 Kids To Protect Them(Pics) by CryptoTeacher(m): 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
I think she is mentally ill. That's the only explanation I can find for this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque During Ramadan / Pervert Man Caught On Camera Molesting A Woman Publicly (Video) / Lady Goes Naked At Petrol Station Today, Sprays Fuel To Motorist (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.