Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Agropartnership Is A Scam! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Agropartnership Is A Scam! (10483 Views)

What Is This News About Agropartnership/farmforte? / Agropartnership Investors Lament Inaccessibility To Fund Ahead Of Yuletide / Piggyvest, Agropartnership, Vestpay, Trove, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agropartnership Is A Scam! by Pat80(f): 6:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
I invested with agropartnership in July 2020 and the investment matured April 15, 2021. I requested for a withdrawal of my matured investment, I was told paystack had a downtime which affected payment and it was going to be rectified. 48 hours later I am still unable to get my money. Infact they stopped picking my calls and responding to my message.
I just feel this is a way to save others from investing with this company. This may just be a life saver. I hope to get my money at the end of the day.
Re: Agropartnership Is A Scam! by gaddafe(m): 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
really sorry for your loss.But the things is people will still invest with them. severally on this forum, people have been warned about these agro investment programmes. Yet people like you still invested despite the repeated warnings. How are we sure others will heed to this warning?

once again, Sorry for your loss
Re: Agropartnership Is A Scam! by Pat80(f): 3:35am On Apr 18, 2021
gaddafe:
really sorry for your loss.But the things is people will still invest with them. severally on this forum, people have been warned about these agro investment programmes. Yet people like you still invested despite the repeated warnings. How are we sure others will need to this warning?

once again, Sorry for your loss
I have learnt my lesson.
Re: Agropartnership Is A Scam! by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
Pat80:
I invested with agropartnership in July 2020 and the investment matured April 15, 2021. I requested for a withdrawal of my matured investment, I was told paystack had a downtime which affected payment and it was going to be rectified. 48 hours later I am still unable to get my money. Infact they stopped picking my calls and responding to my message.
I just feel this is a way to save others from investing with this company. This may just be a life saver. I hope to get my money at the end of the day.

It is still too early to call them a scam.

These agroinvestment programs are not scams, but they are highly risky just like every investment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agropartnership Is A Scam! by omoharry(f): 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

It is still too early to call them a scam.

These agroinvestment programs are not scams, but they are highly risky just like every investment.
Just be patient .Mine matured 15th of April and withdrew my money that same day .If they said it pay-stack that is down, then believe them .If it were to be other Agrictech company ,then I would have told you to start praying .
Re: Agropartnership Is A Scam! by Kelechi72912(m): 11:28pm On May 08, 2021
Bro they are not scam cause they really have a visible company and office till date 7/may/2021. U can pay them a visit if u want. More so there was a general issue on payment but people still got there money
Re: Agropartnership Is A Scam! by Ikpeazukerosene: 11:45pm On May 08, 2021
Pat80:

Have they paid you? You didn't come back to update us.

2 Likes

Re: Agropartnership Is A Scam! by OyiBeeBee: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
Have they paid you or not?

Pat80:
Re: Agropartnership Is A Scam! by phemocheee(m): 3:00am On Aug 26, 2021
Have they paid you or not?
Re: Agropartnership Is A Scam! by Gee64: 6:39am On Aug 26, 2021
Really?
That's why I go for the biggest and best Airdrop Giveaway. No investment required. It's risk-free.
SEE MY SIGNATURE BELOW IF INTERESTED.
Re: Agropartnership Is A Scam! by freshtomi(m): 7:53am On Dec 06, 2021
This guy just came to badmouth a company and didn't recant after he got his funds. Rubbish. You guys think it's easy to to run a business and will just be running down companies anyhow?

Don't be crying wolf on legit businesses when there are actual fraudulent companies scamming people out there smh

1 Like

Re: Agropartnership Is A Scam! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
Did you eventually get your pay?

quote author=Pat80 post=100853789]I invested with agropartnership in July 2020 and the investment matured April 15, 2021. I requested for a withdrawal of my matured investment, I was told paystack had a downtime which affected payment and it was going to be rectified. 48 hours later I am still unable to get my money. Infact they stopped picking my calls and responding to my message.
I just feel this is a way to save others from investing with this company. This may just be a life saver. I hope to get my money at the end of the day.[/quote]
Re: Agropartnership Is A Scam! by kennes10: 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
[quote author=Uniquezuri post=108667956]Did you eventually get your pay?

Are you experiencing issues too?
Re: Agropartnership Is A Scam! by Weany: 12:08am On Jan 05, 2022
Pat80:

YOUR STORY DOES NOT ADD UP
Re: Agropartnership Is A Scam! by IVYKORAH(f): 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
Did anyone get paid for the cashew 08 investment? Anyone with less than 5 units?
Because my pay has been on hold since December with newer and newer stories everyday
Re: Agropartnership Is A Scam! by TeddBundy: 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
IVYKORAH:
Did anyone get paid for the cashew 08 investment? Anyone with less than 5 units?
Because my pay has been on hold since December with newer and newer stories everyday
Four units
E Dey fear me oh
Re: Agropartnership Is A Scam! by omoharry(f): 6:37am On Feb 04, 2022
freshtomi:
This guy just came to badmouth a company and didn't recant after he got his funds. Rubbish. You guys think it's easy to to run a business and will just be running down companies anyhow?

Don't be crying wolf on legit businesses when there are actual fraudulent companies scamming people out there smh
I am sure you will have a change of mind now. Because they have started defaulting like the rest of other failed Agrictech companies .
If Agropartnership could mess up like this, then no Agrictech is safe . All are potential defaulters and scammers

1 Like

Re: Agropartnership Is A Scam! by omoharry(f): 6:42am On Feb 04, 2022
Kelechi72912:
Bro they are not scam cause they really have a visible company and office till date 7/may/2021. U can pay them a visit if u want. More so there was a general issue on payment but people still got there money
They are now . Investors are now crying all over the place for lack of payment for months .
Thier lines are all switched off and nothing is being done my AP to indicate that they are trying to resolve this issue any time soon. . Only automated promises that your money is safe. That all.

1 Like

Re: Agropartnership Is A Scam! by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:07am On Feb 04, 2022
This is super stooooory. Agro investment companies in Nigeria are nothing other than time bombs waiting to explode. The new SEC rules has really clipped their wings. Where is EATRICH farms today, MBA Maxwell etc. Even CHINMARK GROUP that is not based on agric have all fallen prey to SEC rules now

1 Like

Re: Agropartnership Is A Scam! by Saveroflife: 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
Please have anyone received payout for the Farm Forte Valley? I have payments pending with Agropartners and form the look of things I may have to call them out on blogs.
Re: Agropartnership Is A Scam! by Saveroflife: 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
So what is the latest update now on the payment so far?
omoharry:
I am sure you will have a change of mind now. Because they have started defaulting like the rest of other failed Agrictech companies .
If Agropartnership could mess up like this, then no Agrictech is safe . All are potential defaulters and scammers
Re: Agropartnership Is A Scam! by omoharry(f): 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
Saveroflife:
Nothing ..Just thier stupid automated promises from thier customer care that "Ur money Is safe and apologies for any inconvenience the delay must have cost you" . All those kind of rubbish talk sha!. Anyway, they are having a meeting on Feb 18th.
Re: Agropartnership Is A Scam! by Leroystic: 7:28am On Feb 17, 2022
Saveroflife:

Your funds has been used to open a Cashew Processing Factory in Benin City. Edo State Governor, Mr Godwin Obaseki, inaugurated the factory. Check video out on Linkedln for more details. Extract is below for your information. They deliberately disenabled the comments section so that you will not put sand inside their Garri. Our Money don lost!!!!

We are excited to announce the opening of our new cashew processing facility situated in Benin City, Edo State. This processing facility is equipped with state-of-the-art machinery and a production capacity of 5,400 MT per annum. This development reaffirms our commitment to sustainably scale up cashew processing, create jobs, and improve livelihoods for farmers and communities.

At Farmforte, we are reinventing Nigeria’s cashew industry by investing in a world-class processing plant which can process large amounts of cashew at export standard. Presently, we source raw cashew from local smallholder farmers and make sure Kernel out-turn ratio (KOR) is 49 and upwards to ensure maximum quality”.

To read more about our business updates visit https:///d3VGwYQ.

#Farmforte #CashewNuts #Cashews #CashewProduction #SG2 #SDG9
Re: Agropartnership Is A Scam! by jamace(m): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
Pat80:
Please add their bank account details, names of managers and their phone numbers, etc. It is good to know the people behind the scam scheme.

1 Like

Re: Agropartnership Is A Scam! by Leroystic: 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
jamace:

Please add their bank account details, names of managers and their phone numbers, etc. It is good to know the people behind the scam scheme.

Osazuwa Osayi and Uyi Wense are co-founders and CEOs of Agropartnership powered by Farmforte. Let me add to your woes, their revised payment plan means that the earliest time you will receive payment is now July 2022 instead of April 2022 and this will run into the 1Q2023.

Secondly, they have abandoned their Lekki Office since 18th December 2021 so that you will not be able to serve them court papers.

See extracts of their recent mail to me below
I hope my email finds you well.

This email is to update you as we have promised.
We want our high-priority investors to be constantly engaged and in good time.

Firstly, we will be holding a follow-up webinar on February 18, 2022. During this session, the co-CEOs will shed more light on the current situation and announce our go-forward payment plan in detail.

Secondly, I will be sharing top-line insights on the announcements to be made during the webinar. Please see them listed below:

All payouts will be halted for the next five months.
From the fifth month of the halt, interest payments will commence. Payments will be split into three tiers, starting July, then October. The final payment will be made by the first quarter of 2023, which will include interest and principal.
A deep dive into the payout framework and the rationale for this plan will also be shared during the session.

As your Relationship Manager, I am on standby for any clarifications you may require. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Email: igiehon@farmforte.com

Phone number: 09153294631

Thank you

Best regards,

Igiehon Sharon Ehimwenma.

--
Igiehon Sharon Ehimwenma

Relationship Manager

+2349153294631

Re: Agropartnership Is A Scam! by jamace(m): 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
Leroystic:

Osazuwa Osayi and Uyi Wense are co-founders and CEOs of Agropartnership powered by Farmforte. Let me add to your woes, their revised payment plan means that the earliest time you will receive payment is now July 2022 instead of April 2022 and this will run into the 1Q2023.

Secondly, they have abandoned their Lekki Office since 18th December 2021 so that you will not be able to serve them court papers.

See extracts of their recent mail to me below
I hope my email finds you well.

This email is to update you as we have promised.
We want our high-priority investors to be constantly engaged and in good time.

Firstly, we will be holding a follow-up webinar on February 18, 2022. During this session, the co-CEOs will shed more light on the current situation and announce our go-forward payment plan in detail.

Secondly, I will be sharing top-line insights on the announcements to be made during the webinar. Please see them listed below:

All payouts will be halted for the next five months.
From the fifth month of the halt, interest payments will commence. Payments will be split into three tiers, starting July, then October. The final payment will be made by the first quarter of 2023, which will include interest and principal.
A deep dive into the payout framework and the rationale for this plan will also be shared during the session.

As your Relationship Manager, I am on standby for any clarifications you may require. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Email: igiehon@farmforte.com

Phone number: 09153294631

Thank you

Best regards,

Igiehon Sharon Ehimwenma.

--
Igiehon Sharon Ehimwenma

Relationship Manager

+2349153294631
Noted. Thanks.
Re: Agropartnership Is A Scam! by efigwe: 6:43am On Feb 18, 2022
Do you know Farmforte also have an office in Ibadan around Bashorun area?

You can check them up there.
Re: Agropartnership Is A Scam! by Leroystic: 5:07am On Feb 20, 2022
Saveroflife:

Based on the webinar on Friday 18th February, All payouts will be halted for the next five months. From the fifth month of the halt, interest payments will commence. Payments will be split into three tiers, starting July, then October. The final payment will be made by the first quarter of 2023, which will include interest and principal.

But believe me that this is just delay tactics to buy time and frustrate investors. Una money don burn in fire never to be recovered (By men's standard). You have fallen into the hands of corporate fraudsters. Sad but that is the simple truth. Unfortunately there is no justice in this country except you surrender these guys into the hands of the Almighty of God, whose judgement is just, final and there is no appeal. Do this and see what will happen to them.
Re: Agropartnership Is A Scam! by Leroystic: 5:08am On Feb 20, 2022
efigwe:
Do you know Farmforte also have an office in Ibadan around Bashorun area?

You can check them up there.

Nothing dey there!!!! These are professional fraudsters. Go there and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Agropartnership Is A Scam! by olaniyi155: 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
They are still not paying as their website and app are not going through , all investments pages have been wiped off. They really scam millions of Naira from investors, but this SEC office closing these bogus platforms/investment groups are not helping matters, these scams will use them as why, there is delay in payment for the investors.

1 Like

Re: Agropartnership Is A Scam! by bamot: 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
It seems they were working hands in glove with SEC officials because the sudden closure of their offices without considering the interest of investors who stands to lose all their life savings looks suspicious. These people are now hiding under the closure to refuse payment till date. Let all of them continue to play the game, after all, they have all the money and the connection hence we can do them nothing but I trust that God Almighty that I serve who would look down upon my daily agony and do them something that they would live to regret for the rest days of their life.
Re: Agropartnership Is A Scam! by donforeign: 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
Pat80:
they are scam, still haven't got paid till now.. I don't know why people are silent about this issues . My friend almost 33mil is there .. haaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dividend & Bonus Issue (uba, First Bank, Diamond Bank & Access Bank) / Buhari's inaugaration fails to lift stocks as All Share Index ends in red / 9mobile User & Glo user : Get Paid Cash For Recharging You Line (proof included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.