Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? (28848 Views)

How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) / Will You Prefer This As December Gift? / How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by ODJ124(m): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2021
shawama....

Thread seen...
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by thatsleepboy1: 11:44am On Apr 17, 2021
the first and last time I ate pizza I disliked it and I've not eaten sharwama before.

3 Likes

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by KingOKON: 11:44am On Apr 17, 2021
Nonsense, the mod that allowed this is a goat
So Amala and Fufu can't take over this
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by McTobe(m): 11:44am On Apr 17, 2021
Pizza is over rated, even my little year old daughter knows that Sharwama is the way to go

4 Likes

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 17, 2021
None, i dislike both, the worst is pizza, i don't understand how people love that. lipsrsealed undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by Goldenheart(m): 11:45am On Apr 17, 2021
Pizza is just bread and tomatoes

4 Likes

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by Damsexy18(f): 11:45am On Apr 17, 2021
Sharwarma for me abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by Olam09(m): 11:45am On Apr 17, 2021
I prefer pizza
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by sayhi2bammy(m): 11:45am On Apr 17, 2021
Shawarma for me smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by Mandela27: 11:45am On Apr 17, 2021
baike:
What is Pizza Or Shawarma
nothing special jare

1 Like

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by cutedharmee: 11:45am On Apr 17, 2021
CandyOps:
This is a hard one because it depends on a couple of stuffs like- what kind of sharwama and pizza do you want to compare. I mean there is Chicken, Beef, Fish, and even goat-meat sharwama.

Same with Pizza.. there is Suya flavor, chicken, tomatoes, chicken Peri Peri, and the rest.

Another factor to look at is the cook. Who prepare am? I noticed Dominos pizza doesn't do it for me. In fact, the first time I took pizza it was Dominos and it really made me hate it.

Then I took Debonair's Pizza and it actually blew my mind. So you see, it's kinda hard to judge. Except you go carry both of them come make I taste am.

Ok. Now I'm hungry
Maybe I'll try dis bebonair pizza out. Domino is nothing to write home about...nah so so flour

3 Likes

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:45am On Apr 17, 2021
That's why beautiful ladies get fat and look unbeautiful again

2 Likes

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by sanpapi(m): 11:46am On Apr 17, 2021
CheedyJ:
Boli & groundnut
God no go shame you ameen ohhhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by alingo2013(m): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2021
Jollof and moi moi
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by GetWellNews: 11:47am On Apr 17, 2021
CandyOps:
This is a hard one because it depends on a couple of stuffs like- what kind of sharwama and pizza do you want to compare. I mean there is Chicken, Beef, Fish, and even goat-meat sharwama.

Same with Pizza.. there is Suya flavor, chicken, tomatoes, chicken Peri Peri, and the rest.

Another factor to look at is the cook. Who prepare am? I noticed Dominos pizza doesn't do it for me. In fact, the first time I took pizza it was Dominos and it really made me hate it.

Then I took Debonair's Pizza and it actually blew my mind. So you see, it's kinda hard to judge. Except you go carry both of them come make I taste am.

Ok. Now I'm hungry

I agree with you. I will still go for shawama

4 Likes

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by izubext007: 11:49am On Apr 17, 2021
both of them
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by Twoclans(f): 11:50am On Apr 17, 2021
I have never put any of them in my mouth

3 Likes

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by faithfull18(f): 11:50am On Apr 17, 2021
None.

1 Like

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by naijadjmixtape: 11:51am On Apr 17, 2021
enjoy them with dope jams from naijadjmixtapes website
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by LesbianBoy(m): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2021
What of we that prefer both OP grin grin
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by Bobxin: 11:51am On Apr 17, 2021
Sharwama!!!
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by Subsea101: 11:51am On Apr 17, 2021
You making me salivate, extra cheese please!!!

aroundtheearth:
Pizza

Nothing beats a hot, cheesy and meaty slice of pizza, with some pineapples and black olives.

1 Like

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by Pearlqueen(f): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2021
Never tasted Pizza
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by hefelove(m): 11:52am On Apr 17, 2021
The way people have been hyping Deborah's pizza ehn i go find time go try am cus Dominos don make me hate pizza. Shawarma all the way

3 Likes

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by samsegs(m): 11:52am On Apr 17, 2021
Team Pizza abeg...
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by Bola146(f): 11:52am On Apr 17, 2021
Pizza
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by Goodoption(m): 11:53am On Apr 17, 2021
aswear I never tested any of these nuisance. yet no regrets of not doing so, maybe when I travel out of this shit kontry

it baffled me the way money spending opportunitis use to revolves round 36 state of Nigeria.

1k can balance my diet for now and still have change.
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by Queenserah26(f): 11:53am On Apr 17, 2021
Shawarma please tongue

1 Like

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by chichimezie(f): 11:53am On Apr 17, 2021
debonairs pizza is a bomb cheesy....ave not really tasted any good shawarma so i will go with pizza

1 Like

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by FA13(m): 11:53am On Apr 17, 2021
Pizza ooo. Sharwama oshi wo. I dont really like all the shawarma I have eaten
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by Kzinne: 11:54am On Apr 17, 2021
CandyOps:

Ok. Now I'm hungry
latecomers. First time you took pizza was at Domino's
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by Starzo: 11:54am On Apr 17, 2021
none

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Wine I Bought For ₦5000 In Abuja / Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice / Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.