Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

For Nation Building, My Stake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Nation Building, My Stake (343 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Fallen Soldiers Made Supreme Sacrifice For Nation’s Unity / Insecurity: Frank Blames Buhari’s, Apc’s Incompetence For Nation’s Calamities / Stop Blaming A Tribe For Nation’s Insecurity, Sultan To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Nation Building, My Stake by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ojú Abẹ means the dangerous side of a knife, sharpest side of a piercing object, just like you'd describe a spade as what a spade is, or how best can you describe your country with the blatant truth So,....

Politics is an occupation anywhere it is practiced on this planet.
It was how Harold said it that "Politics is the dynamics of powers and resource sharing". The quoted context can also mean how a father organises his home, of which the results are how his family grow. So let's agree we are all politicians growing our gathering at a pace relatively tied to our Societal consciousness.

If the above generalization are not flawed, permit me to invite you to link these.. How 'Individual politics and ideologies are influenced by the media to steal our Time' ( Time in relativity to developments ) i.e
"Political you, media and time as a weapon against social consciousness". Anyhow you wanna twist it, please let your conclusion resonates "If Societal consciousness is missing in our dealings to bring in good leaders then we are heading for nowhere".

Ojú Abẹ on Kaakaki radio, we are charged towards giving positive sensitization towards changing socio-political rots in our society. The change we ask can only happen when we start assuming our stakeholders duty. Our country, our stock, stake and asset.

Please scholars and mentors, politicians and patriotic Nigerians who wants a radical change towards building a society that is conscious of actions and inactions towards building unified and peaceful society.
On Friday, come teach us, contribute your quota to this cause. Lend a voice, share and like. Please drop your comments.
Let's meet on Kaakaki radio this Friday 12pm-1pm. I'm also inviting you to show interest, teach us from anywhere in the world. To show your interest, I'm a DM away.

So what do you think "Political you, media and time"

Re: For Nation Building, My Stake by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 18, 2021
Who is with me ?

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Decide. / Throwback: 703,506 Poor Nigerians Receive N23.7bn From Abacha Loot / Nigeria Needs Industries, Not Big Mosques, Churches – Ex-lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.