Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:06 PM

Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta (67010 Views)

Look At The Tomatoes I Bought For 200 Naira In Jos / See The pepper and tomatoes I bought for 3K in kano today / The Basket Of Tomatoes I Bought For N1,500 - Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta by aadoiza: 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
We don enter am finally
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta by airminem(f): 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
morgstreme:

This particular tale by that PAINED hater is a PATHOLOGICAL LIE!!!!
STFU YOU DECEIVER OF FOOLS. It is you who LIE
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta by Favemmzar200(m): 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
ovye15:
Abeg where be your syd?
Gombe, its generally cheaper here because ppl hardly buy vegetables like tomato.

Na for them to buy #50 kuka and do one big pot of miyan kuka soup grin cheesy
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta by airminem(f): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
Mrlcredible:
you this attention seeking fool.
You don't always have any constructive idea or opinion, na insults and abuses full that your tiny and foolish brain.
I blame your parents for your irresponsibility
Thats right. Very irritating dawg
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta by Chimeluv(f): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
Too small angry
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta by KennedicalEnergy(m): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
I arrived Abeokuta a week ago and discovered that almost everything is costly. Yoruba people are you really hardworking? What would have happened if northerners insisted that they won't be sending food items to you guys?
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta by salamudeen(m): 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
The gyara for 50 naira tomato and pepper
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta by Duplexxx: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
Help me ask Buhari if he dey chop pepper
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta by computer750(m): 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
Bola146:
shocked
no lie, you don chop out of dat onion�
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta by Sicilyjoe: 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
No wahala they think they have sense, back to sachets tomatoes no time, wemove
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta by Grace001: 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
This is a good of example that shows that Nigerians are used to hardship

You won’t be surprise that this same OP will be among those that carry politician for head

Nigerians are in love with their oppressors, they will still vote for another useless old fool that will add to their already suffering and smiling life.

Continue to enjoy your hardship
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta by Mrlcredible: 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
airminem:
Thats right. Very irritating dawg
oh you know that moniker I quoted?
just go through her profile and view her posts and see for yourself.
very irritating fellow
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta by Jostoman: 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
lilvicky68:
Wow..here 5seed of tomatoes is 200naira while 4seed of pepper is 100naira..
this is what concern me most but all they are after now is 2023
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta by lorhema(f): 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
gurunlocker:
In fact, you are lucky... Shebi you get fresh ones and still up to like 8 or 10 total?

Here, it's not even up to that. Noticed things are always expensive during Ramadan period.

Vegetables, fish, meat, fruit, grains become expensive.
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta by duduade: 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Buhari is doing well..... cool

And the continuity kwantinues
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta by Calitoscassius(m): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
What da hell is that? embarassed the tomatoes charities give away over here for free are much much better and more quantity and fresh. It is really sad that food are very expensive in Nigeria.
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta by Bimpe29: 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
Inflation is not smiling
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta by Danielmegg(m): 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
Revere27:
Kai..... Nigeria don finish patapata grin It is well my people. embarassed
Aswearz
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
airminem:
Mtcheeew Do you even have a pot or know how to cook RUBBISH

Find someone else to disturb and leave me alone
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta by TheGift: 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
Oh dear ... sad
tuzle:
So today I decided to but pepper just to dish small stew so I can take it with the rice I have. So I decided to buy tomatoes and pepper and even after buying the woman who sold it was like I can't even find this for the same price any where in that area.
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta by McKayConcept(m): 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
Making money is not by wishing but by self development that position you to offer value to people.

Join our training and learn the business of Web Development and start making money.

Secrets are only secrets to those who don't know

Send WhatsApp chat now to join

Re: Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta by oloshun(m): 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
seyicodes:
Good day Nairalanders,
Please is there anyone who is willing to do uber/bolt business ,
* I am willing to collect car on hire purchase.
* I can pay up to 30 - 35k weekly.
* I have experience in the transport business. ( Over 5 Years Experience )
* I stay around Ebute Metta ( East ) Lagos.
* I was a mini Bus Driver before i stopped it due to the intimidation of Lagos State Task Force.
* I am responsible and i Keep to my word.
* I am very hard working and i can work for more than 15 hours daily.
* I have a valid driver's license. 3 years validity.
* Please give me a chance.
* I Dont mind if the vehicle hire purchase price is 4 Million Naira. ( I am hard Working , I will pay up insha Allah )

Check out my Video On How to Create Shop Like Konga.. I just started it today .. I will upload more content .. check my youtube channel
Note a Worpress Website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00autnU-cm4&feature=youtu.be --- Step -1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGkYfO7pXJA Step - 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAff77s3X6I. Step - 3
I just subscribe to you channel. You are doing a good job by especially explaining in pidgin.
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta by buckeyemedia: 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Na true, it is Buhari that will go to the farm for you, whilst you are at home browsing the Internet? Or are you not aware that agriculture is under the jurisdiction of the State Government?
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta by XXXXTENTACION: 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Na true, it is Buhari that will go to the farm for you, whilst you are at home browsing the Internet? Or are you not aware that agriculture is under the jurisdiction of the State Government?
Who is the commander in chief of the armed forces Insecurity everywhere and you want people to go to farm. undecided
if you go to farm are you going to use your teeth to farm
this is 21st century you don't only use hoes and cutlass to farm.
do you even know what mechanized farming is

1 Like

Re: Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta by BabangidaHamza(m): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
That is 30 naira tomato and pepper here in Kano State
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta by seunmohmoh(f): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
tuzle:
So today I decided to but pepper just to dish small stew so I can take it with the rice I have. So I decided to buy tomatoes and pepper and even after buying the woman who sold it was like I can't even find this for the same price any where in that area.
What part of abeokuta? I bought mine today and is far plenty than this.

1 Like

Re: Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta by tuzle(m): 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
quote author=seunmohmoh post=100879663]What part of abeokuta? I bought mine today and is far plenty than this. [/quote]funaab area
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta by sugaslim(m): 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
Call 08038487182

seyicodes:
Good day Nairalanders,
Please is there anyone who is willing to do uber/bolt business ,
* I am willing to collect car on hire purchase.
* I can pay up to 30 - 35k weekly.
* I have experience in the transport business. ( Over 5 Years Experience )
* I stay around Ebute Metta ( East ) Lagos.
* I was a mini Bus Driver before i stopped it due to the intimidation of Lagos State Task Force.
* I am responsible and i Keep to my word.
* I am very hard working and i can work for more than 15 hours daily.
* I have a valid driver's license. 3 years validity.
* Please give me a chance.
* I Dont mind if the vehicle hire purchase price is 4 Million Naira. ( I am hard Working , I will pay up insha Allah )

Check out my Video On How to Create Shop Like Konga.. I just started it today .. I will upload more content .. check my youtube channel
Note a Worpress Website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00autnU-cm4&feature=youtu.be --- Step -1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGkYfO7pXJA Step - 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAff77s3X6I. Step - 3
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta by seunmohmoh(f): 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
tuzle:
quote author=seunmohmoh post=100879663]What part of abeokuta? I bought mine today and is far plenty than this. funaab area
Na almost the same with obada side sha.
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta by ultimatekint(m): 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
Buy: 1. ata-gigun #20.00
2. Onion #10.00
3. Satchet �
Tomatoes #100.00
4. Egusi #50.00
5. Dry fish ##200.00
6. Palm-oil #50.00
7.Maggi #10.00
Your soup is ready for 3 days with either fufu,rice,eba.
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta by Raskass: 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
O
Re: Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta by salam8528: 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
His he the one selling tomatoes? A #100 tomatoes down here can feed 5 people for 2 meal. So blame the greedy sellers over there not buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) / See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria / "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.