Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,700 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed (5051 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband / I Think My Girlfriend Has Possessed Me (graphic Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuww
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by freeman5050: 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

you're not a lady so u can't understand.

Hanty.....konji na konji.... No matter the way and pattern you see it, that girl is highly possessed. Who claim they were fasting and praying and still you claim you are feeling honey at the last days while holy spirit suppose to dwell in you.
My dear ....go and sleep, I rebuke you because I can see you are on the same realm with that girl.

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by freeman5050: 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
BeautyO:
She's not possessed... if she was she wouldn't have Fasted with you

Wait Hanty.....we know her type. They have 100% full time pretence to deceive you because even serpent has the same wisdom.
That thing is not ordinary, take it to any where ..."if at all the story is truth"

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by Xxx123xxx(m): 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
lilvicky68:
Apart from women..is there any other thing you do with your time?
.. Seconded the other day its was your n a gal with hairy masculine legs the day before nko someone's wife. shocked
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by Sailorsoldier1: 4:43am On Apr 18, 2021
This OP and others saying she is possessed are f00ls..she was Hot at that instance.... She finally found me to bang d cum out of her
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by Lovethaa: 5:26am On Apr 18, 2021
Sailorsoldier1:
This OP and others saying she is possessed are f00ls..she was Hot at that instance.... She finally found me to bang d cum out of her

Ican bet with my left balls that till you will leave this earth you will never be able to talk to the kind of babes I date not to talk of bang
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by BeautyO(f): 5:38am On Apr 18, 2021
freeman5050:

Wait Hanty.....we know her type. They have 100% full time pretence to deceive you because even serpent has the same wisdom.
That thing is not ordinary, take it to any where ..."if at all the story is truth"

your statement shoes that you're just another Nigerian with enslaved mentality. yuu need proper education
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by Sailorsoldier1: 5:59am On Apr 18, 2021
Lovethaa:

Ican bet with my left balls that till you will leave this earth you will never be able to talk to the kind of babes I date not to talk of bang
hahahahahahahaaaaaa.... U think so? Shud we go on IG and see for ourselves? U cow... U think u are super human but the babe stopped picking ur calls u donkey
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by Lovethaa: 6:03am On Apr 18, 2021
]
Sailorsoldier1:
hahahahahahahaaaaaa.... U think so? Shud we go on IG and see for ourselves? U cow... U think u are super human but the babe stopped picking ur calls u donkey
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by Nicholehemsworth: 6:09am On Apr 18, 2021
SmellySperm:
you not far from the truth my nigga cheesy

I don't know u boy
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2021
Nicholehemsworth:

I don't know u boy
you must be living in a slum then
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by freeman5050: 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
BeautyO:

your statement shoes that you're just another Nigerian with enslaved mentality. yuu need proper education

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lovethaa:
My mom called me few days back , she gave me a message from our family pastor asking me to embark on a 3 days fasting and prayers and he gave his reasons .I was told to start as soon as possible .

Although I'm not a fan of fasting but I had to do this one because of the powerful reasons attached to it , i decided I'll start the fasting next week but my girlfriend urged me to begin immediately., She even offered to observe the fasting with me .

So I started on Monday , I was asked to pray every 3 hours too and my girlfriend had been supportive, she wakes me up when it is time to pray and cooks my food when I want to break before she head back to her house .

Now on Wednesday which was the last day , as usual I was weak so I slept off around 4pm Just two hours before I finish the whole fasting., While I was sleeping I felt someone trying to put hands inside my boxers ..

I woke up to find my girlfriend ,trying to grab my pr"ck ,I reminded her that I'm fasting but what happened next shocked me ,this babe suddenly turned to a desperate begger asking me to please make love to her ..she took my hands and placed it on her pants and to my surprise the pants was actually dripping of over wetness ,I have never seen her that Hot before ...

She almost tried to rape me ,she even promised to give me head and that was something she hates doing .I almost gave in because my 3rd leg betrayed me and I was already hard too but the fact that this is the last day I just couldn't do it after coming so far .

So somehow I managed to control myself and stood my ground that I can't make love to her atleast not today ..

She got angry and left for the bathroom.. 5 minutes later she appeared like nothing happened ,she asked me what I'll eat , when i told her she proceeded to the kitchen to start preparing it and after she was done ,she joined me in praying and we ate the food together...it was as if nothing happened .

Since the fast was over this babe has refused to come to my house ,I texted her that I'm ready to do what I couldn't during the fast but she told me she's no longer interested ..

This got me worried and thinking and I just don't know what is happening..

Was she possessed Or that was just coincidence.. Did I do wrong by letting her down when she needed me most ?? ..

Such things dont exist.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Possessed by Adeesther56(f): 7:11am On Aug 16, 2021
That's how delilah use sex collect samson glory i pity ur life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, How True Is This? (pix) / The Sugar Mummy Scam - Exposing The Lagos Sex Market Lucrative Offers / This Really Made My Day (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.