Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough (20643 Views)

Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" / Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by gbemishile: 5:15am On Apr 17, 2021
people don't hate your music. they hate the fact that ure from a wealthy home

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:20am On Apr 17, 2021
Which one she don sing before because this is my first time hearing she's a musician

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by pointstores(m): 5:22am On Apr 17, 2021
No be by mouth
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by notoriousbabe: 5:24am On Apr 17, 2021
But you’re not good enough to win it now, so stop talking

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by sisisioge: 5:25am On Apr 17, 2021
Baby girl..dont mind them. If you were the daughter of a nobody, you would probably get more praises than you get at the moment. Your daddy's status kinda raised the bar for you...sorry.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by Reex12(m): 5:27am On Apr 17, 2021
why is temi your sister not experiencing the same thing, after she dropped her first movie, its because you lack talent, but inatead of you to work on yourself to be better the way obo did, your chasing stupid clout
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by Seniorwriter(m): 5:31am On Apr 17, 2021
Inferiority Complex mentality.
She needs a therapist or psychologist to make her self esteem intact.
She could direct the energy put into saying all these to rather create a very lovely music about her status and wealth background....it'll be a banger ask DAVIDO on this "Ema dami duro" single!
sisisioge:
Baby girl..dont mind them. If you were the daughter of a nobody, you would probably get more praises than you get at the moment. Your daddy's status kinda raised the bar for you...sorry.
Not entirely true....some top notch Nigerian Artists are from well to do homes and still are praised for their Arts....rather her problem is basically LOW SELF ESTEEM!

@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by ikorodureporta: 5:43am On Apr 17, 2021
cheesy
U & depressionists don bcom 5&6
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by Guide777(m): 5:44am On Apr 17, 2021
Win the Grammy first, and let me hear that idiot say you are not good enough.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by Goodnigga: 5:44am On Apr 17, 2021
Duplik8t77:
i feel bad for her atimes sha. Dem too dey attack the lady. Why?
poor people like misery

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by sisisioge: 5:47am On Apr 17, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Inferiority Complex mentality.
She needs a therapist or psychologist to make her self esteem intact.
She could direct the energy put into saying all these to rather create a very lovely music about her status and wealth background....it'll be a banger ask DAVIDO on this "Ema dami duro" single!

Not entirely true....some top notch Nigerian Artists are from well to do homes and still are praised for their Arts....rather her problem is basically LOW SELF ESTEEM!

@Seniorwriter

Low esteem? A girl that's bold enough to colour her her pink has low esteem? A girl tha isn't camera shy but always on the limelight for one reason or the other has low esteem? A girl that's been ridiculed over and over again but stil coming up strong has low esteem? Hmmm, people with half her problems are moving from hospital to hospital treating depression, drug abuse or even on suicide watch. You could describe her with everything but not low esteem.

And her problems are real just like ours are real to us. No one likes to be told constantly that the output of ones passion is not good enough. No one loves to have his/her love disaster publish like its entertainment every time it happens, no one likes to be told one is nothing without ones family's influence, or that she lacks dress sense even though we all preach fashion individuality, etc. Cut her some slacks biko, that girl tries too hard to be constantly bullied.

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by Sterope(f): 5:51am On Apr 17, 2021
Because you are just not good enough undecided

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 5:51am On Apr 17, 2021
Gift52:
I could win a Grammy and some people will still feel I am not good enough - DJ Cuppy.

Cuppy was sober with the way people treated her music, her lifestyle, her dressing and more

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfeOCz6-37U

She said most people just follow her because she came from a rich family and apart from that she has no other unique qualities

Chei yah. Life most be very hard for you. If only you were the daughter of some unknown poor man, then people will see your efforts for exactly what they are. I'm sure you look with envy at people hustling to catch keke on the streets. Poor you.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by GeneralPula: 5:51am On Apr 17, 2021
DJ Cuppy doesn’t just want to sound tribalist, but I’ll sound it !

I was once at her page..

You need to see the set of people hating on here..

Nah them Uchenaz..

She should worry not, they’ll soon perish
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by dangotesmummy: 5:57am On Apr 17, 2021
gbemishile:
people don't hate your music.
they hate the fact that ure from a wealthy home
exactly.i wish she can understand this and be deaf to trolls

When Davido started he was initially trolled but he ignored them and put in more work.now there's nothing you can use to abuse Davido except that he has no control over his pen1s

Moreover cuppy didn't choose her parents so why are they pained.funny thing is that she's enabling trolls by giving them attention and let it get to her and meanwhile if Burna boy can get a Grammy, anybody can get it.lets stop making oyinbo awards something that is only for super humans.at least we know p.didy helped Burna if not Burna himself no go smell Grammy so leave the girl Alone

She's putting in the work and she's hardworking.shr just needs to have a thick skin because fame and sucess attracts envy and hate.its worse when you are from a wealthy family.anything you do Will see it as pride so you should learn how to be deaf to trolls

If they know that you are deaf to trolls,them go keep quiet and look for another low self esteem celebrity to troll.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by sanpapi(m): 6:02am On Apr 17, 2021
Gift52:
I could win a Grammy and some people will still feel I am not good enough - DJ Cuppy.

Cuppy was sober with the way people treated her music, her lifestyle, her dressing and more

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfeOCz6-37U

She said most people just follow her because she came from a rich family and apart from that she has no other unique qualities
the attack on her is kind of unfair, but truth be told she ain't got much up her sleeves, dad's name made things easy but that's d way it is.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by cardoctor(m): 6:05am On Apr 17, 2021
Win it first.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by dangotesmummy: 6:08am On Apr 17, 2021
sanpapi:

the attack on her is kind of unfair, but truth be told she ain't got much up her sleeves, dad's name made things easy but that's d way it is.
at least she's putting efforts and not totally relying on daddy for success.shes working too

If she puts in more work, nothing is out of the reach of a hard-working person

If Burna boy can do it,so can anybody else
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 17, 2021
Cuppy can't be on nairaland but I'll say this.

I have your support. I've always supported you from day one. You see music, like beauty ,is in the eyes of the behearer...lol. Be not discouraged and don't listen to those stupid bullies. One thing though, they can't say it to your face. So why worry?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by dangotesmummy: 6:13am On Apr 17, 2021
cardoctor:
Win it first.
abeg keep quiet.na your type troll and drag adesuwa calling her all types of names because she had delay getting pregnant.always looking for people to drag

Everyone with their cross, even you sef get cross but you'll be dragging others like you're perfect
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by Myself2(m): 6:14am On Apr 17, 2021
The worst dresser in the history Nigerian artistes,,,,but wait o, can she really be described as an artiste ?
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by Myself2(m): 6:15am On Apr 17, 2021
cardoctor:
Win it first.

Sorry, there are no Grammies for wack music by bad dressers
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by Bigsunny01(m): 6:15am On Apr 17, 2021
Just go back and enjoy your father's wealth since your mind is already telling u something

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by dangotesmummy: 6:15am On Apr 17, 2021
Sterope:
Because you are just not good enough undecided
says a bitter envious troll

There's nobody not good enough for anything.everyone is a work in progress including you labelling another person as if you are perfect

Please shut up joor.see bile.tueehhh
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by sanpapi(m): 6:16am On Apr 17, 2021
dangotesmummy:
at least she's putting efforts and not totally relying on daddy for success.shes working too

If she puts in more work, nothing is out of the reach of a hard-working person

If Burna boy can do it,so can anybody else
ofcourse everybody can but name n money mks it faster, this babe was busy displaying for president macron her disk jockey skills if not for her surname she won't hv that chance. if u get whr m heading too.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by dangotesmummy: 6:19am On Apr 17, 2021
sanpapi:

ofcourse everybody can but name n money mks it faster, this babe was busy displaying for president macron her disk jockey skills if not for her surname she won't hv that chance. if u get whr m heading too.
exactly.she is taking advantage of her daddy's influence.if Na you NKO? Won't you use your dad's influence to leverage on your career Abi you go go que

The envy and hate on this girl is so obvious and I blame Nigerian leaders for it.if poverty and unemployment rate wasn't this high, the envy on cuppy wouldn't have been this much because it's most of this broke n1ggaa that are this pained.you can't have money and be displaying some unbelievable level of vicious envy
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by sanpapi(m): 6:22am On Apr 17, 2021
dangotesmummy:
exactly.she is taking advantage of her daddy's influence.if Na you NKO? Won't you use your dad's influence to leverage on your career Abi you go go que

The envy and hate on this girl is so obvious and I blame Nigerian leaders for it.if poverty and unemployment rate wasn't this high, the envy on cuppy wouldn't have been this much because it's most of this broke n1ggaa that are this pained.you can't have money and be displaying some unbelievable level of vicious envy

no envy or hate from my part its her own world.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by Karlosorji(m): 6:23am On Apr 17, 2021
olatdove:
Lol, I don fall for here ooo, when is Grammy turned to headies award wey be say na money influence them use to give people, girl close ur eyes from Grammy and tell ur Papa to pay headies for u to get one. na headies be padi padi bring money collect award.
And you, what can you do? Enemy of progress
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by Casham: 6:26am On Apr 17, 2021
Indeed! Nigerians are that irrational. Case study: Messi and Ronaldo. Even with six Balon d'ors, you will still hear us go like "Messi no sabi anything". "Ronaldo just dey useless". And Nigerians hate rich kids. Example is Davido. People say he's got "frog voice" even though he's got a far better voice than some of their favorite artistes.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough by scait(m): 6:28am On Apr 17, 2021
Conscience dey worry her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) / Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online / Peter Okoye And Samuel Eto'o Look Dapper In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.