Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me (19504 Views)

Ondo: Ayedatiwa Remains Adamant, Rallies Forces Against Akeredolu - Tribune / Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) / Ezeife: IPOB Not Behind Attacks In Southeast. Igbo Don’t Shed Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 17, 2021
there is an order... and these terrorists are hellbent to fulfill it. islamatize Nigeria and kill all unbelievers... the anti-christ is here folks.

like I ve said before... 2022 will shock everyone !!!
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by Afolabimills(m): 6:33am On Apr 17, 2021
Bloody terrorist
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by FIRDAUS3(m): 6:35am On Apr 17, 2021
Penguin2:
Shut up my friend.

Is it those forces that asked you to hold extreme Islamic views claiming you are happy when “unbelievers” are killed.

Isa Pandemic...

We don’t want a terrorist sitting atop our database
Go ahead and remove him naa! NL President undecided

1 Like

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by Owologbo(m): 6:36am On Apr 17, 2021
Ammishaddai:
With NIN, it will be easier for Boko-haram and other members of this gestapo regime to monitor and trace people who do not bow to their dictatorship
Not just Boko Haram.
They can easily give your home address/contact to bandit for kidnapping; especially when a terrorist is at the affairs of keeping these informations.

3 Likes

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by Polyglot7pointO: 6:38am On Apr 17, 2021
yashau:

https://thenationonlineng.net/forces-against-nin-policy-behind-attacks-against-me-pantami/
lol like wtf? I have said it repeatedly diz country is a joke gone too far.. how are the spurious obscene statements u made and ur own righteous religious beliefs attacks on ur person? U want to deny ur God now just because u want to retain ur office? Don’t be an hypocrite stand tall like job in the holy bible.. instead ur hypocrisy as usual has gotten the better of u.. u want to throw ur own God under the bridge .. shame on ur pathetic head!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by Karlosorji(m): 6:40am On Apr 17, 2021
tuna85:

Learn to think thrice before typing, the NIN policies, no doubt are for the benefit of everyone. We all understand that the present administration is a very disappointing one but notwithstanding, some developments are very necessary and inevitable .
And if some developments are necessary must it be a terrorist disguised as a minister that should carry that out? Use your head abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by raymond0123: 6:40am On Apr 17, 2021
patanmi need to be arrested is a damn terrorist to core looking like Muhammed yusuf... Idiot in aso rock must pay dearly for these rubbish when the time comes

2 Likes

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by michlins(m): 6:41am On Apr 17, 2021
Invitationn:

Telecoms giants and Criminals
this thing of NIN registration should be gradual. While people are asked to link their NIN or some features removed or limited.

Then new sim activation can't happen with NIN. Outright banning of sim registration is nothing short of stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by Karlosorji(m): 6:42am On Apr 17, 2021
whirlwind7:
Hehehehehe

Those "forces" travelled back into the past and created a video of you debating with boko haram founder, right?
Those "forces" went into the past and took hold of your tongue to make you say that you support al qaeda and isis and you admire Al Barnawi the terrorist?

Have you ever seen anyone in this govt who admits to their fvckups and accept the blame for what they did wrong?
Somebody else has to take the blame for all their wrongs.
From Buhari, down to the lowliest personal assistant to the personal assistant of a junior minister's assistant.

When the head is rotten....
in a sane country a man like this that has said all these should have resigned by now

1 Like

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by hecomeshome(m): 6:46am On Apr 17, 2021
tuna85:

Learn to think thrice before typing, the NIN policies, no doubt are for the benefit of everyone. We all understand that the present administration is a very disappointing one but notwithstanding, some developments are very necessary and inevitable .

I think you are the one who should learn to think. What is the use of NIN if you can't be identified through it during voting?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by musajo1(m): 6:49am On Apr 17, 2021
Leave Pantami alone he is a good guy.Keep doing the good job you are doing.Turn your face the jealous close your eyes the.Anyone opposed to you should jump into the atlantic ocean.

1 Like

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by musajo1(m): 6:50am On Apr 17, 2021
Leave Pantami alone he is a good guy.Keep doing the good job you(Pantami) are doing.Turn your face the jealous close your eyes the envious.Anyone opposed to you should jump into the atlantic ocean.

1 Like

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by bayelsaowei(m): 6:50am On Apr 17, 2021
hecomeshome:

I think you are the one who should learn to think. What is the use of NIN if you can't be identified through it during voting?
right? That's because fulanis from other country's will be smuggled in to vote enmass for whoever the fulanis like to be president.
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by Satzen(f): 6:57am On Apr 17, 2021
Something is wrong with this man. I blame Buhari handlers or the Buhari himself. The NIN that foreigners are paying money to register for?
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by Duplexxx: 7:01am On Apr 17, 2021
NIN is big time shit

Ain't doing DAT shit
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by Idadurun: 7:04am On Apr 17, 2021
Mr Patani or whatever you bear as name. You were bragging that nobody can derail you from actualizing it. I was thinking you are the Buhari himself. Why are you crying foil. It has not done on you yet. More wailings coming in the next couple of days. It you know what is good just go and tell the cabinet that Nigerians want you to fix the country looking at the critical aspect first. NIN can come later.
Nigeria does not belong to you and your family alone.
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by LockDown69(m): 7:09am On Apr 17, 2021
tuna85:

True, unless you're a criminal who has everything to hide grin

1 Like

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by orisa37: 7:11am On Apr 17, 2021
forces-against-nin-policy-behind-attacks-against-me-pantami. And rightly too.

NINs Issuance is a Nigerian HUMAN RIGHTS..

USE THE FEDERAL DEPARTMENT OF STATISTICS TO ISSUE NINs HOUSE TO HOUSE FREELY AND ISSUE ONLY TO THOSE NOT HAVING NATIONAL I'D CARDS

AND DON'T LINK WITH SIM CARDS, BVN VOTE CARDS OR OTHER CARDS. NIN IS ID CARD NO MORE NO LESS. TWITTER TOOK ITS BUSINESS TO GHANA TO AVOID PANTAMI. NIGERIA MAY SOON LOSE MTN, AIRTEL ETCETERA IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN.

2 Likes

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by orisa37: 7:14am On Apr 17, 2021
SpatialKing:
Hmm

Bloody ISIS.
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by orisa37: 7:23am On Apr 17, 2021
Just shut up.

Is it those forces that asked you to hold extreme Islamic views claiming you are happy when “unbelievers” are killed. YOU ARE A KILLER TOO.

Isa Pandemic...ISA PANTAMI IS A PANDEMIC.

We don’t want a terrorist sitting atop our database Yes oooo.
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by orisa37: 7:26am On Apr 17, 2021
With NIN, it will be easier for Boko-haram and other members of this gestapo regime to monitor and trace people who do not bow to their dictatorship

Yes oooo

1 Like

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by CryptoTeacher(m): 7:29am On Apr 17, 2021
I don't know what to believe again in this country.
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by drey076(m): 7:31am On Apr 17, 2021
Terrorist sympathisers should be in government
Resign now
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by ibolord(m): 7:32am On Apr 17, 2021
You are a bloody terrorist sir
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by ken6488(m): 7:44am On Apr 17, 2021
Proof your self na
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by matrixme(m): 7:46am On Apr 17, 2021
How much dumber can these people get? Like the NIN is going to be the Midas touch in digital database and identity management in Nigeria.
Ok, the Imo jailbreak, where we have facial pictures and biometrics available, and I'm not talking about blurry images fa! High definition pictures of escaped prisoners, how many have you caught?
Not to talk of terrorists that get funded from Arabian nations, they will now walk into your office and register their sims, then start communicating their missions in English.
The allegations against this minister is very serious. In a sane country, he would have resigned barely 24hrs after he was accused
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by BobbieZion(m): 7:50am On Apr 17, 2021
360degreess:
Honourable minister you are 100% right.. Fraudstars, criminals,Boko Haram sympathaizers, Yahoo boys, Igbos terrorists etc are the brain behind all these fake news.. They are all feeling the heat of NIN-SIM linkage..we saw something similar during ENDSARS, where thugs, criminals and hoodlums where using protest to carryout their evil plans.. Their financiers and supporters were using social media to promote the protest.. Pantami continue your good works.Infact, they are giving you more popularity.

Isa Pantami is an Islamic terrorist.
He should continue his good work of Jihad.
Taqqiyya bastardos.
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by lexy2014: 7:56am On Apr 17, 2021
tuna85:

Can u kindly tell me how d NIN policies "are for the benefit of everyone"?
How is NIN "very necessary and inevitable"?
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by ignis: 7:56am On Apr 17, 2021
Penguin2:
Shut up my friend.

Is it those forces that asked you to hold extreme Islamic views claiming you are happy when “unbelievers” are killed.

Isa Pandemic...

We don’t want a terrorist sitting atop our database

I wish you have a choice
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by lexy2014: 7:57am On Apr 17, 2021
LockDown69:

True, unless you're a criminal who has everything to hide grin

Really? What's d benefit of NIN?
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by Fcwilly: 8:00am On Apr 17, 2021
ogbeni just shot your mouth, are the same forces the one that make you give those public lecture years back? just resign then and clear yourself, don't use public funds and state power to oppress the public on this issue of your lick with terrorist.
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by tuna85: 8:14am On Apr 17, 2021
lexy2014:

Can u kindly tell me how d NIN policies "are for the benefit of everyone"?
How is NIN "very necessary and inevitable"?

Educate yourself by going through the post once again after which I will educate you further . Let me know when ur done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano-Maradi Rail: Amaechi Visits Major Mota-Engil Rail Site In Portugal / Electoral Act: Buhari’s Ministers Must Resign Before Primaries - APC / 2023 Presidency: Northern Leaders Optimistic Kwankwaso Will Step Down For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.