Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:11 PM

AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) (5598 Views)

Truth Or Dare Sex Video: Chrisland, The Parents Or The Girl - Who Is To Blame? / Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks / Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by BerryP(m): 1:47am On Apr 17, 2021
Allow me to introduce you to the hottest river in the world. No living thing can live in that water. Popularly called the "Boiling River", the temperature of the water is around 93 degrees Celsius - mind you the boiling point of water is 100 degrees Celsius

The river is found in the Amazon jungle that is part of Peru in Latin America.

Regarded as the world’s largest thermal river, running hot for nearly four miles and reaching up to 80 feet at its widest point and 16 feet at its deepest.

While the river’s extreme temperatures are not unusual for a geothermal surface, it is deemed remarkable in that it is non-volcanic. The nearest active volcanic area is actually more than 430 miles (700km) away.

The so-called ‘Boiling River’ is said to be the “crown jewel” of an unusual collection of three non-volcanic rivers in the area.

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6rlwobnkLk

Culled from: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/south-america/peru/articles/peru-mysterious-boiling-river-that-can-burn-you-to-death/

PS: Please check out my signature for my latest single Pandemic. Need your support and prayers for the song to blow. God bless you guys!!!

2 Likes

Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by MickzyDonald: 1:55am On Apr 17, 2021
let my 2025 car key drop inside that water and see if i won't swim in and out of it

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by BerryP(m): 1:58am On Apr 17, 2021
grin grin grin
MickzyDonald:
let my 2025 car key drop inside that water and see if i won't swim in and out of it

3 Likes

Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by Aliyeous(m): 4:50am On Apr 17, 2021
amazing ...you see the world when you travel

1 Like

Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by whirlwind7(m): 4:51am On Apr 17, 2021
MickzyDonald:

For a car key that u could simply call the manufacturer and they would send u a replacement?
Moreover, brand new cars come with two keys. Why would you kill yourself over a spare key? Na so ya life worthless reach? grin

Make poverty mentality no kee my Naija peeps o.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by Ahmed0336(m): 5:00am On Apr 17, 2021
This river will be of best use in Ibadan or Abia.

Those people too like Amala and akpu. Na to just fetch the water and gbammmm meal is ready grin

20 Likes

Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by illicit(m): 5:36am On Apr 17, 2021
The poster above me grin

2 Likes

Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by ChiefSosa(m): 5:40am On Apr 17, 2021
IJAW PEOPLE, HOPE SAY UNA DEY HEAR? DEM NO DEY SWIM FOR THIS ONE O

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by Highbeepeeh(m): 6:00am On Apr 17, 2021
Truly GOD'S POWER can never be measured...

Just Imagine HOT RIVER
No fire underneath it, even if there's fire WHO DER BORN WELL MAKE E GO CHECK AM

GOD YOU'RE GREAT O

MAKE THOSE ANGELS JUST USE THE POWER BESTOW ON THEM, TO CARRY THOSE WICKED POLITHIEFCIANS TO CON FLEX JUST FOR ONE DAY INSIDE THIS RIVER...

OMO E GO SWEET O

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 17, 2021
They said the student discovered the river when locals already knew about it

3 Likes

Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by missjekyll: 6:13am On Apr 17, 2021
Kabongo1:
They said the student discovered the river when locals already knew about it

Always ask locals. I wonder why people can't learn this simple fact

1 Like

Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 17, 2021
whirlwind7:

For a car key that u could simply call the manufacturer and they would send u a replacement?
Moreover, brand new cars come with two keys. Why would you kill yourself over a spare key? Na so ya life worthless reach? grin

Oga be calming down small small now.. He's only been sarcastic cheesy
Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by NinjaMetahuman: 7:12am On Apr 17, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Those people too like Amala and akpu. Na to just fetch the water and gbammmm meal is ready grin
grin cheesy grin grin grin��

1 Like

Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by elotajohn1(m): 7:20am On Apr 17, 2021
grin
Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by Divboy(m): 7:45am On Apr 17, 2021
BerryP:
Allow me to introduce you to the hottest river in the world. No living thing can live in that water. Popularly called the "Boiling River", the temperature of the water is around 93 degrees Celsius - mind you the boiling point of water is 100 degrees Celsius

The river is found in the Amazon jungle that is part of Peru in Latin America.

Regarded as the world’s largest thermal river, running hot for nearly four miles and reaching up to 80 feet at its widest point and 16 feet at its deepest.

While the river’s extreme temperatures are not unusual for a geothermal surface, it is deemed remarkable in that it is non-volcanic. The nearest active volcanic area is actually more than 430 miles (700km) away.

The so-called ‘Boiling River’ is said to be the “crown jewel” of an unusual collection of three non-volcanic rivers in the area.

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6rlwobnkLk

Culled from: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/south-america/peru/articles/peru-mysterious-boiling-river-that-can-burn-you-to-death/

PS: Please check out my signature for my latest single Pandemic. Need your support and prayers for the song to blow. God bless you guys!!!
Omo see free fire to boil yam oo grin
Send me location ni

2 Likes

Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by Laurelita(f): 7:56am On Apr 17, 2021
Op o, abeg we fit use am do garri? wink
Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by Yellowtree: 8:01am On Apr 17, 2021
That area is prone to volcanic eruption
Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by Mrsoft3(m): 8:45am On Apr 17, 2021
This can only be the work of God.....we will never understand mysteries behind happenings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by padi94(m): 8:57am On Apr 17, 2021
Jacuzzi, heated to the right temperature...

If this was in Nigeria, I know what you will be finding at the bank of the river will be eebor(sacrifice food in calabash)

2 Likes

Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by senjutsu(m): 9:07am On Apr 17, 2021
whirlwind7:

Why you spoil the fun na
Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by MVLOX(m): 9:31am On Apr 17, 2021
Free hot water be that na

1 Like

Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by wallay77(m): 9:51am On Apr 17, 2021
Harmattan period na to go dey bath for there

1 Like

Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by lasisi69(f): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2021
whirlwind7:

it was a joke and you took it to another level... Free your mind brah

4 Likes

Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 17, 2021
Scary.

Is it the hotness that is causing the steams?

God is wonderful.
Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by Ohizfly(m): 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ahmed0336:

1 Like

Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by Solsix(m): 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
If you want to make e a nah to just there and carry water
Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by BerryP(m): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
Are you telling me my brother. Na money dey yab us for Africa
Aliyeous:
amazing ...you see the world when you travel
Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by BerryP(m): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
And Semo
Laurelita:
Op o, abeg we fit use am do garri? wink
Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by merieam16(f): 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
And who told u God doesn't exist?
Re: AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) by uBuNiT: 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
that is evil
holi gos faya

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Bank International Essay Writing Competition 2011- Age 18 To 25 / Uniport Admission Into Graduate Programmes In The 2012/2013 Session / Video Of Dead UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Who Died After A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.