Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,017 members, 7,803,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Earn $1 Dogecoin In Every 60 Minutes And $24 Dogecoin In A Day - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Earn $1 Dogecoin In Every 60 Minutes And $24 Dogecoin In A Day (4185 Views)

Bayelsa Fisherman Using A Dolphin As Bait, Caught 10 Sharks In A Day (Photos) / 60 Minutes: Robots Of The Future At Boston Dynamics / Budimir Buda Holds His Breath Underwater For 24 Minutes, Sets New World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn $1 Dogecoin In Every 60 Minutes And $24 Dogecoin In A Day by hmhameed(m): 3:26am On Apr 17, 2021
For the past few days now Dogecoin has been on 189% rise than any other crypto currencies

I'm going to teach you how to earn free $1 Dogecoin in every 60 minutes

Step 1
Download Trust Wallet app and register (Note: careful save your recovery keys)

Step 2
Enable (on) Dogecoin to your Trust wallet homepage.

Step 3:
Click on the Dogecoin icon, click on receive and copy the Dogecoin address

Step 4
Click on the free Dogecoin Link below

https://fdg.exchanging.cc/en/220298/

Step 5
After opening the link, enter your Dogecoin address copied from the Trust wallet into the given box and submit

Step 6
Follow the registration instructions and complete the registration. NOTE: you will be asked to verify your email)

Step 7 (how to get free coin)
After completing the registration, click on Get Dogecoin, Enter the security code and submit request. And you will be given free Dogecoin.
NOTE. On the security code, type capital letter where capital letter is shown and small letters where its shown to avoid incorrect codes.

NB: Always Submit Request on every 60 minutes to earn more coins

To earn extra more coin, share your referal links with your friends.

If you have any further explanations, feel free to WhatsApp me. Check my signature

I will be adding more pictures for better guardiance and Pictures to prove its real.

Re: Earn $1 Dogecoin In Every 60 Minutes And $24 Dogecoin In A Day by hmhameed(m): 3:36am On Apr 17, 2021
Step 5
Step 7
Earning History
Dogecoin balance and analysis

Re: Earn $1 Dogecoin In Every 60 Minutes And $24 Dogecoin In A Day by hmhameed(m): 3:42am On Apr 17, 2021
Withdrawal proof photos

Picture 1 - withdrawal to Trust wallet Dogecoin address

Picture 2 - Coin Received on Trust wallet

Picture 3 - coin sent out from Trust wallet to binance wallet

Picture 4 - Dogecoin received and reflected on Binance wallet

Re: Earn $1 Dogecoin In Every 60 Minutes And $24 Dogecoin In A Day by Nobody: 3:45am On Apr 17, 2021
I'll try it out in the morning. Thanks for sharing
Re: Earn $1 Dogecoin In Every 60 Minutes And $24 Dogecoin In A Day by hmhameed(m): 3:47am On Apr 17, 2021
Picture 5 - more coin sent from trust wallet to binance wallet

Picture 6 - confirmation of deposit coin from trust wallet to binance wallet

Picture 7 - all coins confirmed on Binance wallet

Earn free coin before e cast.
Best of luck

Re: Earn $1 Dogecoin In Every 60 Minutes And $24 Dogecoin In A Day by hmhameed(m): 3:54am On Apr 17, 2021
BedroomSecret:
I'll try it out in the morning. Thanks for sharing

You're welcome
Re: Earn $1 Dogecoin In Every 60 Minutes And $24 Dogecoin In A Day by Bossontop(m): 6:35am On Apr 17, 2021
Re: Earn $1 Dogecoin In Every 60 Minutes And $24 Dogecoin In A Day by ben1daEbiri(m): 8:15am On Apr 17, 2021
I don register...make we dey see first
Re: Earn $1 Dogecoin In Every 60 Minutes And $24 Dogecoin In A Day by hmhameed(m): 8:31am On Apr 17, 2021
ben1daEbiri:
I don register...make we dey see first

Make sure you are mining every 60 minutes to speedy your coin accumulation.
Re: Earn $1 Dogecoin In Every 60 Minutes And $24 Dogecoin In A Day by ben1daEbiri(m): 8:34am On Apr 17, 2021
hmhameed:

Make sure you are mining every 60 minutes to speedy your coin accumulation.

Bro but you don withdraw before?talk true o...to accumulate am no dey be problem,na withdrawal be the koko
Re: Earn $1 Dogecoin In Every 60 Minutes And $24 Dogecoin In A Day by hmhameed(m): 8:53am On Apr 17, 2021
ben1daEbiri:

Bro but you don withdraw before?talk true o...to accumulate am no dey be problem,na withdrawal be the koko

Absolutely yes. I did that yesterday. Check above pictures for proof
Re: Earn $1 Dogecoin In Every 60 Minutes And $24 Dogecoin In A Day by Snowflakess: 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
hmhameed:

Absolutely yes. I did that yesterday. Check above pictures for proof

bro this mining f a thing don do me shege oooo abeg hw many days does it takes for me to.withdraw
Re: Earn $1 Dogecoin In Every 60 Minutes And $24 Dogecoin In A Day by hmhameed(m): 3:41am On Apr 19, 2021
Snowflakess:

bro this mining f a thing don do me shege oooo
abeg hw many days does it takes for me to.withdraw

The minimum you can withdraw is 1 Dogecoin
Re: Earn $1 Dogecoin In Every 60 Minutes And $24 Dogecoin In A Day by Richadv(m): 1:29am On Apr 20, 2021
OP nor lie how long have you been doing the mining?
Re: Earn $1 Dogecoin In Every 60 Minutes And $24 Dogecoin In A Day by hmhameed(m): 2:34am On Apr 20, 2021
Richadv:
OP nor lie how long have you been doing the mining?

Since last year Around june, withdraw 151 Dogecoin ($58) last week. My mining still continue to accumulate more Dogecoin.
Dogecoin is now on exchangers, they are not giving enough free Dogecoin when you mining like they did last year.
Last year Na 1 Dogecoin per mining (every 60 minutes).
But I wasnt really serious with the mining because I thought it was a scam as usual. Thinking I will not be able to withdraw it.
Re: Earn $1 Dogecoin In Every 60 Minutes And $24 Dogecoin In A Day by Richadv(m): 10:04am On Apr 20, 2021
hmhameed:

Since last year Around june, withdraw 151 Dogecoin ($58) last week. My mining still continue to accumulate more Dogecoin.
Dogecoin is now on exchangers, they are not giving enough free Dogecoin when you mining like they did last year.
But I wasnt really serious with the mining because I thought it was a scam as usual. Thinking I will not be able to withdraw it.
Now it will take long to accumulate lots of coin before you get 1doge it will take up to a 1week or 2
Re: Earn $1 Dogecoin In Every 60 Minutes And $24 Dogecoin In A Day by ericbertrand(m): 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
hmhameed:

Is it still on?
Re: Earn $1 Dogecoin In Every 60 Minutes And $24 Dogecoin In A Day by dieg86: 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
How I can start gain dogecoins? still is active this offer? thanks
Re: Earn $1 Dogecoin In Every 60 Minutes And $24 Dogecoin In A Day by hmhameed(m): 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
dieg86:
How I can start gain dogecoins? still is active this offer? thanks

Yes
Re: Earn $1 Dogecoin In Every 60 Minutes And $24 Dogecoin In A Day by hmhameed(m): 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
ericbertrand:
Is it still on?

Yes
Re: Earn $1 Dogecoin In Every 60 Minutes And $24 Dogecoin In A Day by Murs: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2021

Re: Earn $1 Dogecoin In Every 60 Minutes And $24 Dogecoin In A Day by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 1:24am On Apr 24, 2021
Wow, I have done everything as instructed. Now the problem for me is that will I able to do this every 60 minute.

And thanks sir!
Re: Earn $1 Dogecoin In Every 60 Minutes And $24 Dogecoin In A Day by hmhameed(m): 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
Abdulquadrimuha:
Wow, I have done everything as instructed. Now the problem for me is that will I able to do this every 60 minute.

And thanks sir!

Try to mining as much as you can.

(1) (Reply)

Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! / Generator: Sumec Firman Or Tec / $13B: Most Expensive War Ship Ever Built Finally Hits Water(photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.