Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere - Culture (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere (62464 Views)

Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri / Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom / Nobody Can Remove Ayiri Emami, Ologbotsere Is A Lifetime Title – Eyengho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by BluDesk: 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
macof:

Your entire activity on this thread is getting involved with itsekiri matters. Apparently you are even daft

Issues that entire public domain is to be discussed as such, albeit with rationalism and truism. All of which you lack. You can fvck off.

You feel every SM user is average. No tribe threatens me. Thunder fire your destiny. I'll buy your entire lineage ten time over you swine
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by TAO11(f): 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
gregyboy:
[s]Can we see the cross the ooni of ife palace and the helmet too

You be clown

Ooni of ife na u dey force to be ogene like say na urhobo man[/s]
Nobody said a cross was placed on an helmet. Nobody said a cross was placed on the palace. Nobody said Oonis wore helmet.

Stop the meaningless childish distraction and address my request to you.

History is staring hard at you in that attachment. Face it. Deal with it.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by BluDesk: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
ayyoshert:

Which heat ?
Did they use armour tank or jet bomber?
Unnecessary bragging and noise, there was no weapon that could have been put to use in Warri that was not used in Ife Modakeke, so much that mobile police men had to be removing their clothes to avoid been killed, they lost men and their fire power was nothing to the fortified youths fighting. Abeg leave story, if a boy never visited another man's farm, to him his father's is the largest.

Shut up

Ife Modakeke crisis of just yesterday is what you're crying over like it's a big deal. Go and sit down. Them dey talk issues, Ray dey come out. Thunder fire you and your Ife Modakeke noise there. How old were you then. Buffon
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by TAO11(f): 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
UGBE634:
Not exactly the same scenarios though, with the etablished fact that oronmiyan actually ruled in benin, where do you now place the ranking of the two kings. you see why the Oba of Benin will not agree to be the junior of the two.
No, he was NOT installed as Benin Oba per the earliest records of Benin history.

His son Eweka-1 was the first Oba of Benin based on the earliest received accounts from Benin.

Things only came to be revised later and even recently during the 2016 Benin coronation party.

For example, Omonoba Erediauwa considers himself to be the 38th Oba of Benin — NOT 39th.

He was simply following in the foot-steps of his fathers who believed Eweka-1 to be the fist Oba of Benin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by ayyoshert: 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
BluDesk:

Shut up

Ife Modakeke crisis of just yesterday is what you're crying over like it's a big deal. Go and sit down. Them dey talk issues, Ray dey come out. Thunder fire you and your Ife Modakeke noise there. How old were you then. Buffon

You people will go to lagos and form a general opinion on all Yoruba people due to the noisy lousy nature of the dirty agberos there, believe! it is people like you that they were drinking their blood and eating their flesh during that war time, you are a nobody, when you get down to where the real deal is, you won't survive.
Baby.

3 Likes

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by macof(m): 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
BluDesk:

Social media has truly thought me to be wary of the younger generation and they are evil at heart. I will continue to be very careful of the young generation seeing the venom in the hearts of the younger generation.

I believe every tribe should choose their rules and regulations and should not be disturbed by external. Influence. The whole frame playing out in the kingship crisis proves Ayiri is perfectly correct.

If tomorrow a mixed tribe ascends the throne, edicts, laws, principles and issues would be of mixed interests not pure, genuine tribal interests

Rather than speak the truth in absolution. I see many yorubas running here and there like it has anything to do with them

Itsekiri has always said it has ties with the yorubas but does it mean it doesn't have a right to its heritage and Preserving it how she sees fit

The hypocrisy in Nigerians is stinking and appalling

These are the same. Elements that will cry fulani and house are doing this and that, but yet on the flip side are much worse devils

Itsekiri people should decide their fate without external influence simple as ABC.
Say it with your full chest..
Don't say it through corners. You are calling yorubas devils worse than fulani marauders

When has your village been terrorised by a band of marauding yorubas?
You people will still be choked with the level of hatred you have for Yoruba for absolutely no other reason than the fact that Yoruba are larger and more prosperous. Same reason you try desperately to ensure itsekiri do not assume their place out of the minority status you like to put them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by macof(m): 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
BluDesk:

Issues that entire public domain is to be discussed as such, albeit with rationalism and truism. All of which you lack. You can fvck off.

You feel every SM user is average. No tribe threatens me. Thunder fire your destiny. I'll buy your entire lineage ten time over you swine
lol just look at the aggression oozing out. I like to see small inferior tribes burst out in anger at the realisation of their inferiority. You can only make an outburst of frustration but at the end your hatred only hurts you

2 Likes

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
BluDesk:

Social media has truly thought me to be wary of the younger generation and they are evil at heart. I will continue to be very careful of the young generation seeing the venom in the hearts of the younger generation.

I believe every tribe should choose their rules and regulations and should not be disturbed by external. Influence. The whole frame playing out in the kingship crisis proves Ayiri is perfectly correct.

If tomorrow a mixed tribe ascends the throne, edicts, laws, principles and issues would be of mixed interests not pure, genuine tribal interests

Rather than speak the truth in absolution. I see many yorubas running here and there like it has anything to do with them

Itsekiri has always said it has ties with the yorubas but does it mean it doesn't have a right to its heritage and Preserving it how she sees fit

The hypocrisy in Nigerians is stinking and appalling

These are the same. Elements that will cry fulani and house are doing this and that, but yet on the flip side are much worse devils

Itsekiri people should decide their fate without external influence simple as ABC.

Of course the Ologbotsere is right, he is trying to perform his duties whereas the throne which he is supposed to protect is being hijacked by a click which is backed by an other "ethnic" group from an other part of Nigeria.

Where people shoot themselves in the leg is when they believe all these fairytales. In reality itsikeri has no links with Yoruba, Yoruba themselves are a bunch of different ethnic groups among which you have a huge bunch of Brazilian slaves who Europeans dumped on our shores. The only true yoruba are the people of oyo.

1 Like

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by UGBE634: 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
TAO11:
No, he was installed as Benin Oba per the earliest records of Benin history.

His son Eweka 1 was the first Oba of Benin per the earliest records of Benin history. Things only came to be revised later and recently.

For example, Omonoba Erediauwa considers himself to be the 38th Oba of Benin — following in his fathers’ foot steps of recognizing Eweka 1 as the fist Oba.
Who installed him, who would install him when there was a serious crisis in Benin. you debunk and with evidences you observe things, history is not finite, is continous, the evidence we have on ground now was that oronmiyan actually stayed a little while before he left. you can't continually hold on to the earliest records of one history there must be modifications here and there especially when there is a sensible pattern along with it. He was Oba of Benin, he fought with a family here, they couldn't have installed his son if he did not succeed himself to become the Oba of Benin.
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by BluDesk: 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
Truthshots2:

Of course the Ologbotsere is right, he is trying to perform his duties whereas the throne which he is supposed to protect is being hijacked by a click which is backed by an other "ethnic" group from an other part of Nigeria.

Where people shoot themselves in the leg is when they believe all these fairytales. In reality itsikeri has no links with Yoruba, Yoruba themselves are a bunch of different ethnic groups among which you have a huge bunch of Brazilian slaves who Europeans dumped on our shores. The only true yoruba are the people of oyo.

The yorubas only want a foot in the Niger Delta that against all odds if resource control comes it wants to put a stick in the system. Not even for beneficial gains but to make backdoor uninformed decisions that continues to cause problems and stagnation in the Niger Delta

It is better to be killed than trust the friendship of a yoruba man. He doesn't even want you for your resources. But wants to get close to you to cause disruption so you don't achieve your full potential. I've seen these trials in them over the years and have come to recognise that they are not a people to get too close to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by TAO11(f): 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
Truthshots2:
[s]Of course the Ologbotsere is right, he is trying to perform his duties whereas the throne which he is supposed to protect is being hijacked by a click which is backed by an other "ethnic" group from an other part of Nigeria.

Where people shoot themselves in the leg is when they believe all these fairytales. In reality itsikeri has no links with Yoruba, Yoruba themselves are a bunch of different ethnic groups among which you have a huge bunch of Brazilian slaves who Europeans dumped on our shores. The only true yoruba are the people of oyo[/s]
(A) “What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence”~ Hitchens’s razor

(B) Itsekiri is a Yoruba subgroup according to their own testimony.

(1) Quoting from the eyewitness account of Captain H. L. Gallwey’s “Journeys in the Benin Country”:

Let me now refer briefly to the tribes that people this part of the world. First we come to the Jakris, who are connected in race and language with the Yoruba people, extending from the Mahin country on the west to the Forcados on the East, and inland about as far as Sapele.

~ H. L. Gallwey, “Journeys in the Benin Country, West Africa,” The Geographical Journal, Vol. 1, No. 2 (Feb., 1893), p.127.

(2) Quoting from H. Ling Roth’s (1903) report from eyewitnesses of the late 1800s:

In this respect, however, the officials agree with the tradition of the people at Warri, the Jekries, who claim to come from the west.

~ H. Ling Roth, Great Benin: Its Customs, Arts and Horrors, (1903), pp.8-9.

Cc: BluDesk

4 Likes

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
BluDesk:

What general opinion is anyone forming of yorubas. Are you not famous for backstabbing people and sabotaging the interests of the Niger Delta

If the Yorubas claiming they so much love the Itsekiri genuinely do... Would they be siding the North against the development of the Niger Delta. Talk o. Olofoo

Na Ogun go scatter your phone

The obvious envy of the yoruba against the Niger Delta is what the allies called Itsekiri doesn't see and blinds them as though is love

If two-thirds of the Senate and house of reps choose to vote to grant states power to control their resources would yorubas not vote 100% against the people she claimed she loves

My friend. Everyone knows yoruba thoroughly as an unstable people who are cowards and are Bull of betrayal and backsabbing

So what do you mean people form opinions about you

My first 10M in life I brought yorubas close. I know the number of times I escaped death. Thankfully you're all not a strong people. Empty foolish set of tins
When Buhari newly became president and some people were stopping oil production I saw some Yoruba on social media begging for Buhari to use the army to commit genocide on everybody in the niger Delta so that oil can flow in peace and buhari-osinbsjo can succeed.
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by BluDesk: 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
Truthshots2:

When Buhari newly became president and some people were stopping oil production I saw some Yoruba on social media begging for Buhari to use the army to commit genocide on everybody in the niger Delta so that oil can flow in peace and buhari-osinbsjo can succeed.

Yorubas should leave all Niger Delta regions alone simple as ABC

I repeat no Niger Delta region ever interferes in yoruba issues. But yorubas won't let my people be.

Leave us all alone

Edo is yoruba

Benin is yoruba

Itsekiri is yoruba

Warri is yoruba land

Are you people madd?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by BluDesk: 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
Draw them close at your peril

Shameless back stabbed.

Itsekiri people shine your eyes. Even the neighbours you had clashes with in your history are hundred times better than these slime back stabbers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by macof(m): 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
BluDesk:

What general opinion is anyone forming of yorubas. Are you not famous for backstabbing people and sabotaging the interests of the Niger Delta

If the Yorubas claiming they so much love the Itsekiri genuinely do... Would they be siding the North against the development of the Niger Delta. Talk o. Olofoo

The obvious envy of the yoruba against the Niger Delta is what the allies called Itsekiri doesn't see and blinds them as though is love

If two-thirds of the Senate and house of reps choose to vote to grant states power to control their resources would yorubas not vote 100% against the people she claimed she loves

My friend. Everyone knows yoruba thoroughly as an unstable people who are cowards and are Bull of betrayal and backsabbing

My first 10M in life I brought yorubas close. I know the number of times I escaped death. Thankfully you're all not a strong people. Empty foolish set of tins

Just look at this fool grin who has been a bigger champion of restructuring (which entails resource control) more than Yoruba??

Even right from the 50s before independence, Yoruba political blocks have always maintained to let each region, state and Ethnicity (as relevant to the context) control their resources.
Don't even come here with your nonsense.

I could sense your hatred from the first stupid comment you made talking through corners, the mofo has finally shown his true colour grin
Always lowlives talking about some 10 million they have or France they live grin what has your "first 10 million naira" to do with any of this? grin

5 Likes

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by BluDesk: 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
macof:

Just look at this fool grin who has been a bigger champion of restructuring (which entails resource control) more than Yoruba??

Even right from the 50s before independence, Yoruba political blocks have always maintained to let each region, state and Ethnicity (as relevant to the context) control their resources.
Don't even come here with your nonsense.

I could sense your hatred from the first stupid comment you made talking through corners, the mofo has finally shown his true colour grin
Always lowlives talking about some 10 million they have or France they live grin what has your "first 10 million naira" to do with any of this? grin

Na so

Continue deceiving yourself. Afonja

1 Like

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by TAO11(f): 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
UGBE634:
Who installed him, who would install him when there was a serious crisis in Benin. you debunk and with evidences you observe things, history is not finite, is continous, the evidence we have on ground now was that oronmiyan actually stayed a little while before he left. you can't continually hold on to the earliest records of one history there must be modifications here and there especially when there is a sensible pattern along with it. He was Oba of Benin, he fought with a family here, they couldn't have installed his son if he did not succeed himself to become the Oba of Benin.
Revisit the comment your’re quoting.

No body said Oranmiyan didn’t step foot in Benin for some time. I am only saying that the information passed down to us from that time says that he was not the first Oba.

Earlier times are closer to those events than later times. This is a basic principle that you shouldn’t grapple with.

PS: You’re arguing that Oranmiyan was installed as Oba (although without evidence), yet in the same breath you’re saying he couldn’t have been installed because there was serious crisis. What’s going on here?

2 Likes

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by BluDesk: 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
I will shock every itsekiri on this thread. As much as you have had clashes with close tribes in the region. There's none that wishes you well than these tribes. The yorubas claiming Itsekiri is us, we are they, is it out of a desire to lend help or to take from. If it is, what aid did the entire yoruba people extend to the Itsekiris during the 1993/2003 crisis

If a single bag of rice was gathered by the entire yoruba clan please someone post a thread on it and shame me.

Awon Werey. Awon olofoo. Hungry vultures only out to seek to devour and destroy

1 Like

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by ayyoshert: 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
BluDesk:

You're just an unwise nicompoop . You'll die of your toxic heart. Nobody owes you any pacifying, maybe you deserve it all and much more to come, maybe it is karma, that will hunt you till you die. Ass hole

5 Likes

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by BluDesk: 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
ayyoshert:

You're just an unwise nicompoop . You'll die of your toxic heart. Nobody owes you any pacifying, maybe you deserve it all and much more to come, maybe it is karma, that will hunt you till you die. Ass hole

Apart from Ilaje, Ikale, Some Ekiti, Ondo Ijaws and some core Oyos which we hold in high esteem. Respect to the stool, the Alaafin himself and his terrain and people, you're not a people atall one should even relate with unstable weak spineless human beings

I spit on your head. Shameless cowards

You people don't have character atall

The loyalty and good will the Niger Deltan people have you guys can never have it in a billion times.

I spit on your head. Weak fool

1 Like

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by ayyoshert: 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
BluDesk:

Apart from Ilaje, Ikale, Some Ekiti, Ondo Ijaws and some core Oyos which we hold in high esteem. Respect to the stool, the Alaafin himself and his terrain and people, you're not a people atall one should even relate with unstable weak spineless human beings

I spit on your head. Shameless cowards
High blood pressure is real.
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by UGBE634: 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
TAO11:
Revisit the comment your’re quoting.

No body said Oranmiyan didn’t step foot in Benin for some time. I am only saying that the information passed down to us from that time says that he was not the first Oba.

Earlier times are closer to those events than later times. This is a basic principle that you shouldn’t grapple with.

PS: You’re arguing that Oranmiyan was installed as Oba (although without evidence), yet in the same breath you’re saying he couldn’t have been installed because there was serious crisis. What’s going on here?
I said the son could not have been installed if the father had not WON and become the Oba of Benin himself and left some structure for his son before leaving for OYO that's what I meant.
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by BluDesk: 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
ayyoshert:

High blood pressure is real.

Sh o le lo gba ku e ko ku da nu ni undecided Olofoo
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by ayyoshert: 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
BluDesk:

Sh o le lo gba ku e ko ku da nu ni undecided Olofoo
Sorry, i understand your frustration and please suicide shouldn't be an option.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by macof(m): 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
BluDesk:
I will shock every itsekiri on this thread. As much as you have had clashes with close tribes in the region. There's none that wishes you well than these tribes. The yorubas claiming Itsekiri is us, we are they, is it out of a desire to lend help or to take from. If it is, what aid did the entire yoruba people extend to the Itsekiris during the 1993/2003 crisis

If a single bag of rice was gathered by the entire yoruba clan please someone post a thread on it and shame me.

Awon Werey. Awon olofoo. Hungry vultures only out to seek to devour and destroy

This guy is so desperate grin the fear of itsekiri no longer choosing to be bullied as a fellow minority is choking this one grin
You will hate and be frustrated grin and I will enjoy your crazy outbursts

5 Likes

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by BluDesk: 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
ayyoshert:

Sorry, i understand your frustration.

Afonja... Traitors
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by TAO11(f): 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
UGBE634:
I said the son could not have been installed if the father had not WON and become the Oba of Benin himself and left some structure for his son before leaving for OYO that's what I meant.
Nope!

The circumstances of his leaving made it clear that he gave instructions that his son be later on made oba.

Such instruction would have been a redundant one had he himself ever been installed as oba. Now that’s the fair rationalization of the events.

But setting rationalization aside, the account closest to his time makes it clear that his son was the first Oba of Benin. Pure and simple.

As such, Oranmiyan was already a reigning king of Oyo while his son was still a baby — yet to be nick-named Eweka, and yet to be installed as oba.
—————————
PS:
Did you later find answers to my two questions, viz.

(1) Who was the successor to Oranmiyan at Oyo?

(2) Do you have any evidence to buttress your claim that Eweka 1 was the senior brother to that successor?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by BluDesk: 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
macof:

This guy is so desperate grin the fear of itsekiri no longer choosing to be bullied as a fellow minority is choking this one grin
You will hate and be frustrated grin and I will enjoy your crazy outbursts

Itsekiri leaves amongst other clans. If all my sisters choose to marry itsekiri today, I won't even resist it. They know genuinely no one wishes them harm. Why we are not saying there aren't issues doesn't imply that we don't have good relations here and there

But I maintain, inspite of traction, no one wishes itsekiri well in the while yoruba kingdom. I can bet your life on it

When the itsekiri ijaw crisis was ongoing, did your ife send a bag of rice to them or anything...

You only want to come into our terrain and you will be resisted with force. Una no go fit stand am
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by ayyoshert: 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
BluDesk:

Afonja... Traitors
Means nothing to me.

3 Likes

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by TAO11(f): 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
gregyboy:
••• Again Ogiemien, should not be interpreted as what you interpreted it to be

Ogiemien is the king of the waters

Before benin was organized into one ogiemien ruled the part in benin surrounded by waters until
He was defeated by ogietor and benin kingdom was established •••
I thought you disagree with your fellow kinsmen over the meaning of “Ogie” — that is, “King”.

Ogie” is your Bini word for “king”. Make sure to love, respect, and embrace it.

Oba” is the Yoruba equivalent which my ancestors fed to your daddies & mommies.

It is a colonial Yoruba relic upon the Binis forever and ever. Amen!

Cc: UGBE634

3 Likes

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by gregyboy(m): 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
TAO11:
I thought you disagree with your fellow kinsmen over the meaning of “Ogie” — that is, “King”.

Ogie” is your Bini word for “king”. Make sure to love, respect, and embrace it.

Oba” is the Yoruba equivalent which my ancestors fed to your daddies & mommies.

It is a colonial Yoruba relic upon the Binis forever and ever. Amen!

Cc: UGBE634

And i explain why i used king instead of royals

A stranger can ask who is the president of edo state, a quick answer is Obaseki, before you begin to explain how he is a governor not a president

Ok maybe i should call him

Royals of the water... Are you ok

Before you drag the title oba with benin, there is certain things you must prove first before you now say the title oba belongs to the Yorubas

Which is first prove the benin-ife connection which you have failed more than you have tried

If you're ready to try again i will wakeup one of my previous threads

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (59) (Reply)

Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown / In The 1930s, Igbo Men In Elaborate Hairstyles And Body Paint / Funny Pidgin Proverbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.