Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere - Culture (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere (62437 Views)

Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri / Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom / Nobody Can Remove Ayiri Emami, Ologbotsere Is A Lifetime Title – Eyengho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by TAO11(f): 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
UGBE634:
[s]I should have but you have shown to be one without sense yourself so you do not matter at all you can comment now and call your fellow slow yorubastard to like your comment[/s]
Don’t even waste your time going down the rabbit hole of what historians have regarded as nonsense.

But if you chose to attempt, well I will help you debunk it into shreds, and you will hate me more.

The truth doesn’t care about your feelings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by UGBE634: 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2021
TAO11:
Don’t even waste your time trying going down the rabbit hole of an what historians regard as an interesting nonsense.
At least I should have made attempt to but I have seen sincerely you are not worth it
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Simbrixton(m): 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
TAO11:
It’s an interesting nonsense at best.

I modified my comment to incorporate some more details.
why are they so many yoruboid towns around bini and no edoid community around ife usen madabiyo utesse egbetta about 8 communities in ovia sw

2 Likes

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Simbrixton(m): 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
UGBE634:
At least I should have made attempt to but I have seen sincerely you are not worth it
we would laugh so no need bros

3 Likes

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by TAO11(f): 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
UGBE634:
Do it for the sake of those readers who are “wOrTh iT”.

Abi everyone reading now and those who will read this thread in the future are all “nOt wOrTh iT”?

Attempt it and let me help you shred it into pieces with facts and received Benin accounts.

You will hate me more I promise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by TAO11(f): 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
Simbrixton:
why are they so many yoruboid towns around bini and no edoid community around ife usen madabiyo utesse egbetta about 8 communities in ovia sw
I wonder oo.

2 Likes

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Simbrixton(m): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
TAO11:
I wonder oo.
i don research d matter die na revision

1 Like

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by UGBE634: 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
Simbrixton:
we would laugh so no need bros
at least I for try but I don see say she nor get sense bros nor vex she nor get at least I have been indulging her save Benin kingdom like if Benin kingdom is in turmoil na this kind rough talk go good for her I don see am. There are many articles to that effect already, the late Oba of Benin wrote extensively about it, mine won't change anything in this case, anyone who sincerely seek knowledge on Benin history a simple Google search will do

1 Like

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Simbrixton(m): 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
UGBE634:
at least I for try but I don see say she nor get sense bros nor vex she nor get at least I have been indulging her save Benin kingdom like if Benin kingdom is in turmoil na this kind rough talk go good for her I don see am. There are many articles to that effect already, the late Oba of Benin wrote extensively about it, mine won't change anything in this case, anyone who sincerely seek knowledge on Benin history a simple Google search will do
you have said it all its better we leave d matter benin kingdom was great
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by TAO11(f): 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
Do it for the sake of those readers who are “wOrTh iT”.

Abi everyone reading now and who those who will read this thread in the future are all “nOt wOrTh iT”?

Attempt it and let me help you shred it into pieces with facts and received Benin accounts.

You will hate me more I promise.
UGBE634:
[s]at least I for try but I don see say she nor get sense bros nor vex she nor get at least I have been indulging her save Benin kingdom like if Benin kingdom is in turmoil na this kind rough talk go good for her I don see am. There are many articles to that effect already, the late Oba of Benin wrote extensively about it, mine won't change anything in this case, anyone who sincerely seek knowledge on Benin history a simple Google search will do[/s]

Articles?? shocked Name me one academic journal who will publish such trash (as history) in an article in its journal.

Name me just one. Do you even know what an article is? Hehe, Egbami! Article kwa.

You will find such trash only on Wikipedia, on Edo blogs, and in books written from Edo.

No serious academic, expert historian would venture into damaging his own career in the name of publishing such garbage and then call it history.

Cc: Simbrixton

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Edeyoung: 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
TAO11:
Adolo actually would be their revised first Oba of Benin. cheesy

He is the first for which there is an eyewitness written account of his existence from his time.

Benin kingdom therefore really began as an actual non-fiction kingdom in circa 1850.

This right here is the funniest shit ever. grin

Says a troll who cant even prove the existence of oromiyan

If i want to troll, i troll with truth....

You troll with lies and deciet.....

I have already proven today punch reported the meant oba esigie when they arrived benin in 1400AD yet you are still trolling with lies in your pocket

You cant even prove oromiyan evidence in Benin through written European documen prior to the benin invasion of 1897

Roupell made a kinglist and skipped oromiyan

It was during the 1930s oromiyan magically appeared after amalgamation has longed way happened

Mtcheew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by TAO11(f): 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
Edeyoung:
[s]Says a troll who cant even prove the existence of oromiyan If i want to troll, i troll with truth.... You troll with lies and deciet..... I have already proven today punch reported the meant oba esigie when they arrived benin in 1400AD yet you are still trolling with lies in your pocket You cant even prove oromiyan evidence in Benin through written European documen prior to the benin invasion of 1897Roupell made a kinglist and skipped oromiyan It was during the 1930s oromiyan magically appeared after amalgamation has longed way happened Mtcheew[/s]
Listen up @gregyboy aka @Edeyoung.

(1) Ewuare is a fairytale.

(2) Non-Fiction Benin kingdom started in c.1850

(3) Cry me five different oceans. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Edeyoung: 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
TAO11:
Listen up @gregyboy aka @Edeyoung.

Ewuare is a fairytale.

Non-Fiction Benin kingdom started in c.1850

Cry me five different oceans. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by TAO11(f): 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
I am glad that you’ve now agreed with me that:

(1) Ewuare 1 & Esigie, et al. are ‘fairytales’.

Edeyoung:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13419328_d3c7a1bb374e426f86c4648c8e48a9a4_jpeg_jpegfee34513dbfc90248a63aa98ce0a71a0

I am also glad that your distractive screenshot says that Binis LIED about conquering Lagos. shocked

Everyone now agrees that Binis are chronic liars. Thank you @Edeyoung (aka @gregyboy) for this.

Cc: Simbrixton, nisai

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Edeyoung: 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
TAO11:
I am glad that you’ve agreed with me that:

(1) Ewuare is a fairytale.

Cry me five different oceans.

I am also glad that that your distractive screenshot says that Binis LIED about conquering Lagos. shocked

Everyone now agrees that Binis are liars. Thank you for this.

Empty troll, thought a new lie would comeout from you, same old lies.... Boring

Back to the topic

Tsola must be dethroned and olu Atuwatse she be summoned back to life and be flogged for bluntly disobeying same tradition that made him king.....

2 Likes

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by TAO11(f): 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
Edeyoung:
[s]Empty troll, thought a new lie would comeout from you, same old lies.... Boring. Back to the topic[/s]

You shot yourself in the skull with your dumb distraction of a screenshot.

This is forever on the internet from this thread. This is sweet. cheesy Anyways, you’re used to shame. So ...

[s]Tsola must be dethroned and olu Atuwatse she be summoned back to life and be flogged for bluntly disobeying same tradition that made him king.....[/s]
Go and dethrone him na. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Edeyoung: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
TAO11:
You shot yourself in the skull with you distractive screenshot.

This is forever on the internet from this thread. This is sweet. cheesy

Go and dethrone him na. cheesy

Empty troll youre forever cursed as a troll and more grease to your obsession
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by TAO11(f): 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
Edeyoung:
[s]Empty troll youre forever cursed as a troll and more grease to your obsession[/s]
Are you trying to move this to the next page so everyone won’t see your self-refuting screenshot?

Don’t worry I will still repost the screenshot whenever we get to the next page. I promise. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Edeyoung: 8:56am On Apr 20, 2021
Simbrixton:
so u dont know? ask them what is Obayantor in Benin language Otenwem you are doing a good job 15 percent of binis have yoruba ancestry both from oranmiyan days and modern day you wont understand until you live in benin

Oromiyan that never existed, oromiyan fairytale story was made up by samuel johson he wrote the story book on history of yorubas in 1902

Unless you want to prove otherwise

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Simbrixton(m): 9:23am On Apr 20, 2021
Edeyoung:

Oromiyan that never existed, oromiyan fairytale story was made up by samuel johson he wrote the story book on history of yorubas in 1902

Unless you want to prove otherwise
ok
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by TAO11(f): 9:51am On Apr 20, 2021
@Edeyoung (aka @gregyboy), how many times must your A.F.C. Ryder screenshot be debunked before you feel ashamed of yourself ?? cheesy

Edeyoung:
[s]Oromiyan that never existed, oromiyan fairytale story was made up by samuel johson he wrote the story book on history of yorubas in 1902Unless you want to prove otherwise[/s]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13410734_beninife_jpeg6a7a60b85f1e96049f54408a72807f5b

Please point out one statement of fact/certainty from your A.F.C. Ryder 1965 screenshot. I would wait. smiley

While I’m waiting, refer carefully to the page below for a citation of A.F.C. Ryder 1969, p.31. — 4 years later. grin

Cheers!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13410825_d068e656589b4bbbb298a34dd1d5cdcc_jpeg_jpeg60c0b8c88f425856c2f91ce1774288a0

Cc: Simbrixton

2 Likes

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by KingOKON: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2021
TAO11:
Yes, Edo fraudsters Gabriel Omohinmin and Charles Kumolu. Cry me 5 oceans. grin

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by TAO11(f): 10:57am On Apr 20, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by KingOKON: 11:14am On Apr 20, 2021
TAO11:

I asked you for 5 different oceans of tears.

What is this you’re shedding? Oga try again. cheesy

Since you know who is and who isn't a fraud, Bobrisky is Oranmiyan a Yoruba myth or a real king
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by TAO11(f): 11:36am On Apr 20, 2021
KingOKON:
[s]Since you know who is and who isn't a fraud, Bobrisky is Oranmiyan a Yoruba myth or a real king[/s]
You mean Ewuare 1 is a Disney fairytale?

Wonderful! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by KingOKON: 11:53am On Apr 20, 2021
TAO11:
You mean Ewuare 1 is a Disney fairytale?

Wonderful! cheesy

Ehn ehn, wonders shall never end! You don't mean to tell me that whats been going on here has been nothing but comparison Of Zeus, Odin, Thor, Hercules in the Nigerian context, this is very interesting.
I am particular about Oranmiyan,

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by TAO11(f): 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
Your king said Oranmiyan is his forefather. Why do you insist that your king is a lunatic?
KingOKON:
[s]Ehn ehn, wonders shall never end! You don't mean to tell me that whats been going on here has been nothing but comparison Of Zeus, Odin, Thor, Hercules in the Nigerian context, this is very interesting.I am particular about Oranmiyan,[/s]
I was also surprised when I learnt from your Bini brothers that Ewuare 1 is a fairytale from Walter Disney production studios. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by KingOKON: 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
TAO11:
Your king said Oranmiyan is his forefather. Why do you insist that your king is a lunatic?
I was also surprised when I learnt from your Bini brothers that Ewuare 1 is a fairytale courtesy of Walt Disney production studios. cheesy

Ends will never see wonder, so that means Oranmiyan is real

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Edeyoung: 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
TAO11:
I was also surprised when I learnt from your Bini brothers that Ewuare 1 is a fairytale courtesy of Walt Disney production studios. cheesy

Ewuare is not a myth he conquered and expanded the empire, and he was even mentioned before the empire was destroyed by the britsh

Was oromoyian mentioned at all prior to 1914,

Oromoyian was only mentioned when samuel Johnson invented the myth in his storybook and awolowo picked it up and popularized it, in the early 1900

Ewuare conquered and expanded the empire into igbo territory and yoruba territories which is still visible today

Can we see the visibility of oromoyian existence
Can we also see were oyo or any yorubas agree to be from ife prior before 1900

I guess you will post me one of your screenshot from oyo, were an oyo agreed everyone even the world came from ife....
You should know that is not a direct answer

I want to see you cry

Ewuare grave is still at isi, is mother village in benin

1 Like

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by Edeyoung: 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
KingOKON:

Ends will never see wonder, so that means Oranmiyan is real

Oromiyan was invented by a yoruba man in 1902
By Samuel Johnson who wrote on the history of yoruba inother to unite the yoruba together

Durubf the time he wrote his book yoruba were in civil war amongst themselves

Ife in ancient time was known as a very religious yoruba town respected by oyo people most especially, Samuel Johnson who happened to be from oyo, wrote a fantasy story and linked all Yorubas to ife so as to unite them all

Most yorubas rejected it when they were aware soon Nigeria was amalgamated and a new country was formed, there was need for yorubas to unite and they went back to the story book written by Samuel Johnson and they accepted it
This was possible by the help of awiolowo

In other not to be cheated by hierarchy in this new accepted myth, they accepted every single clan came from oduduwa directly and not from migration from an existing clan

Oba eweka accepted this myth for political strengthen for the edos he meant with the ooni and they welcomed him as one of oduduwa son

According to Samuel Johnson myth writren in 1902 oromiyan was oba of benin immidiate younger brother Samuel johson was fully aware in 1902 bini was not a yoruba tribe he was aware bini fought in the yoruba war of 1800, protecting ondo and ekiti from oyo forces... So he was aware of bini presence amongst yoruba so he decided to include as a son of oduduwa to promote his book to the Europeans

But after Nigeria amalgamation the myth which was written by samuel johson which state oromiyan was oba of bini younger brothers

Was changed to a different myth entirely to a different history, that oromiyan who was a warrior came to conquer benin and install the royal stool

Guy benin and ife never had any history together before Nigeria was formed as a country
Ife was nothing before the European arrived
Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by TAO11(f): 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
Retype your comment in English language please. cheesy
KingOKON:
[s]Ends will never see wonder, so that means Oranmiyan is real[/s]
In the meantime, remember you are the king’s slave.

Your slave-master (the king) said Oranmiyan is his fore-father.

Stop insisting that your slave-master is a lunatic. grin

Ewuare 1 is, however, a fairytale from Disney Cartoon production studios — says your Benin brothers.

Deal with all the Benin mess.

3 Likes

Re: Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere by TAO11(f): 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
Edeyoung:
[s]Ewuare is not a myth he conquered and expanded the empire, and he was even mentioned before the empire was destroyed by the britsh. Was oromoyian mentioned at all prior to 1914,Oromoyian was only mentioned when samuel Johnson invented the myth in his storybook and awolowo picked it up and popularized it, in the early 1900Ewuare conquered and expanded the empire into igbo territory and yoruba territories which is still visible todayCan we see the visibility of oromoyian existence
Can we also see were oyo or any yorubas agree to be from ife prior before 1900I guess you will post me one of your screenshot from oyo, were an oyo agreed everyone even the world came from ife....You should know that is not a direct answerI want to see you cry grave is still at isi, is mother village in benin[/s]
Ewuare 1 is a ‘fairytale’, from Walter Disney production studios.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (59) (Reply)

Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown / In The 1930s, Igbo Men In Elaborate Hairstyles And Body Paint / Funny Pidgin Proverbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.