Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Show Nigerians Indian Hemp Found In My House – CDQ Tells NDLEA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Show Nigerians Indian Hemp Found In My House – CDQ Tells NDLEA (26259 Views)

Tacha Huge Curve Should Have It’s Own Reality Show – Nigerians React To Tacha / Aloma, Davido's Crew Slams Wizkid Over O2 Show. Nigerians React / I Wasn’t Evicted From My Old House- CDQ Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Nigerians Indian Hemp Found In My House – CDQ Tells NDLEA by Omihanifa: 7:48am On Apr 17, 2021
It is no longer news that rapper, Sodiq Yusuf, aka CDQ, was arrested by operatives of the Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency. He was said to have been picked up following an intelligence report that there were hard drugs in his house.

However, in an exclusive interview with Saturday Beats, CDQ maintained that Indian hemp wasn’t found on him, adding that he had a CCTV footage to back up his claim.

He said, “Men of the NDLEA came to my house yesterday evening (Wednesday). They threatened me with a pistol to my chest and beat me black and blue in my own apartment. They said they got information that I deal in drugs. They searched everywhere and turned my house upside down. All they could find was a plastic crusher. Thereafter, they took me to their headquarters and seized my passport and bank documents. They also threatened me saying that ‘I don’t know who I’m dealing with’. I was told that after this incident, EFCC would also intervene. It was at that point I knew someone was trying to use power to oppress me.

“Little did they know that my whole house has close circuit cameras. The footballer, Obafemi Martins, aka Obagoal, interfered. Their boss from Abuja subsequently called them to release me yesterday since whatever they found in my house was negligible. I was beaten because they found a crusher in my house. They pointed a pistol towards my chest, saying the crusher was enough for them as evidence to take me away”.

The rapper also dared the NDLEA to show Nigerians the Indian hemp they found in his house. He added, “I am heading to their office now (Thursday afternoon).They will have to show the media the Indian hemp they found in my house or I would ‘leak’ the CCTV footage I have. A plastic crusher was found and I was beaten because of that.

“My message to my fans is that it is better to stand for something than to fall for nothing. The era of oppressors has to stop now. Speak up.”

https://punchng.com/show-nigerians-indian-hemp-found-in-my-house-cdq-dares-ndlea/?amp

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Nigerians Indian Hemp Found In My House – CDQ Tells NDLEA by LMS1(m): 7:55am On Apr 17, 2021
wink Oga CDQ follow use this your fame well o like Naira mali dem....
else we nor go remember you again after your storm is over cheesy

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Nigerians Indian Hemp Found In My House – CDQ Tells NDLEA by ictjobber: 8:03am On Apr 17, 2021
Yesterday Lesotho received clearance to become the first African weed grower to export medical cannabis to the EU..

The world has left Nigeria behind
Our leaders are clueless, brainless and just plain stupid people that care more about politics than governance itself.

Some times when I think about Nigeria I just feel like crying.

2021 we still dey shout UP NEPA......
2021 we still have some unscrupulous elements singing the praises of politicians because of the small money they are being paid... F*ck mehn

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Show Nigerians Indian Hemp Found In My House – CDQ Tells NDLEA by mavid70545: 8:17am On Apr 17, 2021
LMS1:
wink Oga CDQ follow use this your fame well o like Naira mali
Re: Show Nigerians Indian Hemp Found In My House – CDQ Tells NDLEA by opalu: 11:14am On Apr 17, 2021
Is this guy a learner? To plant something in your pocket or car or house and then show Nigerians is so easy. Anyways I am not saying he is innocent or guilty since I dont know him. Neither am I say NDLA can do such because I trust their new Oga Marwa who is a strict disciplinarian

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Show Nigerians Indian Hemp Found In My House – CDQ Tells NDLEA by PissfulProtester: 11:14am On Apr 17, 2021
Cdq should shut up!!!

Just because they know majority of Nigerians aren't so logical but emotional, they(criminals) will bring everything online for them(Nigerians) to judge.

Why NDLEA no enter Timi Dakolo house go arrest am for possession of Indian Hemp? Why be say na you?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Show Nigerians Indian Hemp Found In My House – CDQ Tells NDLEA by MrIcredible: 11:14am On Apr 17, 2021
grin

Whinch Kaind crusher?

Igbo crusher or cocaine crusher?

7 Likes

Re: Show Nigerians Indian Hemp Found In My House – CDQ Tells NDLEA by doggedfighter(f): 11:15am On Apr 17, 2021
Your Igbo is finished as at their time of coming.

17 Likes

Re: Show Nigerians Indian Hemp Found In My House – CDQ Tells NDLEA by pretydiva(f): 11:15am On Apr 17, 2021
They might even go as far as planting the drugs themselves just to implicate him so they can Rip him off, of his hard earn money.

Useless set of police officers. Show us the evidence/proof. We are waiting

4 Likes

Re: Show Nigerians Indian Hemp Found In My House – CDQ Tells NDLEA by SlyIg(f): 11:15am On Apr 17, 2021
Trail with caution.
Your enemies might be at work.
Re: Show Nigerians Indian Hemp Found In My House – CDQ Tells NDLEA by Tookool(m): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2021
You dey use the crusher blend crayfish?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Nigerians Indian Hemp Found In My House – CDQ Tells NDLEA by HawkToBar(m): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2021
Seyi Tinubu at work

11 Likes

Re: Show Nigerians Indian Hemp Found In My House – CDQ Tells NDLEA by Offpoint1: 11:17am On Apr 17, 2021
Having Indian hemp in one's house in Nigeria is a crime? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

These tin wey I dey see police, soldiers, mopol, agbero, bankers, damn niggers, lawyers, judges dey smoke everyday?

16 Likes

Re: Show Nigerians Indian Hemp Found In My House – CDQ Tells NDLEA by BF69BF: 11:17am On Apr 17, 2021
Nigeria will frustrate you, do anything to bring you down.

1 Like

Re: Show Nigerians Indian Hemp Found In My House – CDQ Tells NDLEA by oyeb15: 11:17am On Apr 17, 2021
This guy, what are you still doing in Nigeria. If I hit today, I go gbe body and japa. Never come back to Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: Show Nigerians Indian Hemp Found In My House – CDQ Tells NDLEA by leadedge: 11:17am On Apr 17, 2021
Crusher...hmmm
Re: Show Nigerians Indian Hemp Found In My House – CDQ Tells NDLEA by Neimar: 11:17am On Apr 17, 2021
This one think say e go blow like Naira Marley

1 Like

Re: Show Nigerians Indian Hemp Found In My House – CDQ Tells NDLEA by Goldenheart(m): 11:18am On Apr 17, 2021
Abeg wetin be crusher grin

1 Like

Re: Show Nigerians Indian Hemp Found In My House – CDQ Tells NDLEA by slivertongue: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2021
story story
Re: Show Nigerians Indian Hemp Found In My House – CDQ Tells NDLEA by Seniorwriter(m): 11:18am On Apr 17, 2021
We know lots of artists are into weeds/Indian hemps/ igbo.
Howbeit even security personnels indulge ...

@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Show Nigerians Indian Hemp Found In My House – CDQ Tells NDLEA by Ejlove4u(m): 11:18am On Apr 17, 2021
OK we have heard...
let's contact buhari for clarification
Re: Show Nigerians Indian Hemp Found In My House – CDQ Tells NDLEA by Gift523: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2021
Kk

Re: Show Nigerians Indian Hemp Found In My House – CDQ Tells NDLEA by BF69BF: 11:19am On Apr 17, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Cdq should shut up!!!

Just because they know majority of Nigerians aren't so logical but emotional, they will bring everything online for them to judge.

Why NDLEA no enter Timi Dakolo house go arrest am for possession of weed? Why be say na you?

You're just slow. Pray you don't fall into the hands of these miscreants parading themselves as officers.

Yen yen yen no be only Timi Dakolo, Lara George nko.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Nigerians Indian Hemp Found In My House – CDQ Tells NDLEA by Muyiwaipere(m): 11:19am On Apr 17, 2021
You better no let them rope you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show Nigerians Indian Hemp Found In My House – CDQ Tells NDLEA by PissfulProtester: 11:19am On Apr 17, 2021
BF69BF:

You're slow
Your father is slow

Old ugly thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Is A Blue Father Christmas For Olympic Milk (photos) / 2face Pictured With Governor El-Rufai After His Coronation / Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.