Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:10 AM

North Is The Safest Place For Igbos – Ohanaeze - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Is The Safest Place For Igbos – Ohanaeze (16138 Views)

IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups / Blockage Of Onions To South-East Part Of Conspiracy To Attack Igbos — Ohanaeze / Boko Haram Planned Attack On IPOB, Declaration Of Jihad Against Igbos - Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Is The Safest Place For Igbos – Ohanaeze by modsfucker: 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
jimi4us:
Ohanaeze NDI Oshi.

Since this APC blood got elected he has been acting stupid like Umahi

Jimiachoro
Re: North Is The Safest Place For Igbos – Ohanaeze by Abuventure: 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
The most stupid statement
Re: North Is The Safest Place For Igbos – Ohanaeze by Lordmoh: 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
orikoku:
Ohanaeze has spoken on behalf of Eze ndigbo. But am not sure this is true.

It's the safest place for whichever tribe, no doubt about that.
Re: North Is The Safest Place For Igbos – Ohanaeze by miky(m): 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
When you Realize the Richest Igbo men made their money in Lagos and the North

You will slap anyone who talks about secession
Re: North Is The Safest Place For Igbos – Ohanaeze by Obamaofusa: 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
Re: North Is The Safest Place For Igbos – Ohanaeze by Obamaofusa: 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
miky:
When you Realize the Richest Igbo men made their money in Lagos and the North

You will slap anyone who talks about secession

Name the richest mem that made their money in the North.Name one...
Re: North Is The Safest Place For Igbos – Ohanaeze by naijamerican: 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
saggis:
“Our elders are saying that even if the youth are agitating and angry, we need a restructure of Nigeria and not a division of Nigeria because you can’t sell what you produce in your village to make big sales like in Alaba Market in Lagos.”

WORD!. Breaking up Nigeria will not benefit any region. We need each other to an extent. Igbos just want to be given their fair share of everything.

China population is about 1.3 billion, but them still wan collect Taiwan and Hong Kong join. It's a numbers game.

A peaceful One Nigeria is better for us all.

May thunder fiya u der
Re: North Is The Safest Place For Igbos – Ohanaeze by Franzinni: 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
OneTemplate:

Is this really a logical conclusion considering analytical thinkers would surmise that Igbo leaders are a representation of Igbo society at large? They did not just fall from heaven.

When virtually all Igbo leaders, at all levels, are bad then perhaps Igbos need to look at themselves individually and stop talking as if their leaders are a different breed from Mars.
thier leaders are a different breed, they position themselves with whatever tune the piper is playing ... And those that seem to stand in defiance usually realize how unprepared they are for leadership and abandon the people will hope and pipe dreams. So I people are generally good... Just if they can put a squeeze on leadership.
Re: North Is The Safest Place For Igbos – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
Vickym1:
Thunder faya u there

I had to reread to make sure it was what I saw... North for Igbo? E for just talk the trade part but safest? I may not know much o but I doubt the north is safe for even the northerners self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Is The Safest Place For Igbos – Ohanaeze by MummyD2020(f): 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ass licking in action
Re: North Is The Safest Place For Igbos – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

I will talk to you whenever you return from IDP camp in Benin republic grin
Goodevening ma'am, please I sent a mail. Help me check. Thanks and God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap Ahmed Abdulkadir & His Daughter, Laila In Katsina / My Oga At The Top / Youths Set Ablaze Palace Of Irigwe Paramount Ruler, Rev. Runku Aka In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.