Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

The Girl I Love So Much, I Couldn't Talk To Her For The Past 4yrs. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Love So Much, I Couldn't Talk To Her For The Past 4yrs. (1845 Views)

The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / Love So Natural, You Can Feel The Chemistry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl I Love So Much, I Couldn't Talk To Her For The Past 4yrs. by tosik(m): 11:36am On Apr 17, 2021
you begged a girl??don't worry u will soon understand that forcing most of Nigeria girls into date always end up in tear.....Shalom!!!
Re: The Girl I Love So Much, I Couldn't Talk To Her For The Past 4yrs. by Reex12(m): 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
AlexB300:
the babe is probably going to groom you into meeting her needs soon enough. She’s also answering you now because she wants to keep you on a leash, so when she tells you roll on ur stomach, you’ll do so grin
hes the backup nigga, they never get the pussy, they are only usesul when.shes down or heartbroken or need a shoulder to cry on ..
Re: The Girl I Love So Much, I Couldn't Talk To Her For The Past 4yrs. by Dreyton36: 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
I used to be like you but that was when I was about 14-15yrs old

Here's how to avoid heartbreak and rejection pain
Don't expect any positive response from her
When you expect her to accept you and she later turns you down you'll be heartbroken
When she visits you don't act extraordinarily stupid by trying to impress her
Just be yourself my son
Remember one thing , if you express yourself to her you won't die , that day will surely pass

Ensure when you're together you make a physical contact, try to hold hands with her while talking to her
When you hold her hand everything you say will go into her heart and not her head only
Ensure you don't expect a YES

LIGHTS UP MY KPOLI IN PEACE

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Love So Much, I Couldn't Talk To Her For The Past 4yrs. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
heendrix:
Begged her?? alas the simp she's long being looking for is here

You don't need no advice bro ur eyes go clear itself
are you Jimi Hendrix?
Re: The Girl I Love So Much, I Couldn't Talk To Her For The Past 4yrs. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
Prosmobi:
Begging a girl to date u is a falony also the relationship won't last.move on with ur life.Any attempt to beg her to date the relationship will end in premium tears besides u need a redpill...
200mg of redpill would do.
Re: The Girl I Love So Much, I Couldn't Talk To Her For The Past 4yrs. by UYEMDO35(m): 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
candygist:

My guy, the game is in your control right now. All you need to do now is to welcome her with respect. Make sure your house is in good shape, Cooke a delicious food for her and let her know that you made it just because of her, have money for whatever drink she needs. Just make sure you treat her like a queen. And tell your friends and neighbors not to disturb you on that faithful dey because u guys may end up knacking. Na ur hand e dey.
boss! your head get oil... u just motivated my vibe
Re: The Girl I Love So Much, I Couldn't Talk To Her For The Past 4yrs. by UYEMDO35(m): 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
Dreyton36:

When you expect her to accept you and she later turns you down you'll be heartbroken
Just be yourself my son
Remember one thing , if you express yourself to her you won't die , that day will surely pass

Ensure when you're together you make a physical contact, try to hold hands with her while talking to her
When you hold her hand everything you say will go into her heart and not her head only

thank you for your words of advise.... I really appreciate you sir
u just gave me what I needed

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Love So Much, I Couldn't Talk To Her For The Past 4yrs. by Openpeace: 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
Make u come finish the story we dey wait.
Re: The Girl I Love So Much, I Couldn't Talk To Her For The Past 4yrs. by UYEMDO35(m): 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
Openpeace:
Make u come finish the story we dey wait.
no problem sir.... she is coming to my house tomorrow.
after everything I'll update u guys on the main intoto.
Re: The Girl I Love So Much, I Couldn't Talk To Her For The Past 4yrs. by Dreyton36: 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
UYEMDO35:

thank you for your words of advise.... I really appreciate you sir
u just gave me what I needed

Welcome son

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Love So Much, I Couldn't Talk To Her For The Past 4yrs. by MrGrimm: 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2021
You are a simp bro. Giving a girl attention is like giving her sex. Has she giving you a peck on the cheek, talk less of sex, lol. She'll continue using you for her ego boost or when she's feeling lonely and bored. You'll continue chasing her until you're tired. I commend you for coming out of your comfort zone to talk to her. You don't need to cut ties with her, just don't tie your emotional energies with her.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Love So Much, I Couldn't Talk To Her For The Past 4yrs. by NiRfreak(m): 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
No advice will help you. Just use the babe as your learning curve since it's your first....Things can only go well if the babe decides to just date you and not being manipulative...But as per our Nigerian normal babe stuff, u don lose already, even if those kind accept, they will end up manipulating and draining u emotionally.
Just be yourself. Don't overthink... relate with her like u are relating with your male friends.

Trust me, don't listen to love songs, or idealise about fairy love story like Titanic u once watched......
Talk normal, gist normal, don't even talk about dating..just catch fun first...don't try to kiss since u are a newbie who don't know how to emotionally charge a babe...
just make her comfortable....once she's comfy and you are, then follow ur mind and the flow.... remember to buy drinks. Good luck in ya firstlove

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Love So Much, I Couldn't Talk To Her For The Past 4yrs. by okrikaboi: 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
Offer to drink her urine and lick her ass hole wake up to the smell of her dirty panties and ahe will let you pick the thong for impressing her boyfriend. Lick between her toes and under her nails. Tell her she is a queen and a goddess constantly send her money even if she doesnt ask grin

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Love So Much, I Couldn't Talk To Her For The Past 4yrs. by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
Learning experience

Dont quote me abeg grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Love So Much, I Couldn't Talk To Her For The Past 4yrs. by Mhimi007(m): 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
Dreyton36:

Just be yourself my son

na the "my son" chook me �

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chronic Waist Pain Pls Help / Relationship Advice Gone Wrong / How Do I Deal With This Hard Pimples On My Face...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.