Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,475 members, 7,808,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

My Girlfriend Is Insulting - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Insulting (3270 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by AmgMakanaki(m): 11:46am On Apr 17, 2021
correct. my geee.. you sabi tolerate girl. na man you be. the real SIMP wink : wink wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by supermoms: 11:46am On Apr 17, 2021
As a team, their goal is to inspire people to live a healthier lifestyle by educating them on which products are truly healthy, as well as providing recipes made using clean ingredients. Since we’re all short on time, their products require minimal healthy ingredients and are quick and easy to make.https://www.supermomsventure.com
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by ukaface(f): 11:53am On Apr 17, 2021
Did they gum your life and her life together?
Why can't you end the.relationship?
Abi Na jazz??
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by GFICECOLD(m): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
mmadu4:
i refuse to believe this crap . sorry i know a fake story when i see one . like no man in his right sense of mind will do this unless you were bewitched .
But that's the truth I can't be lying just to get what?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by Coolcalmcollect(m): 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
GFICECOLD:
Nairaland I just advice on this, have been dating my girl for 4years now and that 4 years I don't know if we've ever be at peace, every single time she's always insulting me I can't do this and that, m still a student and I try my best as a student to get her what she wants, she said she can count how many times I bought her wig not up to 5 times, I started working 2019 online buying gadgets online and sell them because of Corona everything went slow, I bought her phone twice iphone, I sold my laptop to get her another phone, she have not one day posted my pictures wishing me happy birthday or anytime but she post other guys pictures on thier birthday even her best frd a guy she have his pictures on her phone plenty,
The last time she was asking for money I told her sorry I don't really have now but I have not talk finish she insulted me, there's no insults this girl have not giving me any type of insults, she have even slap me, like if I talk to her about her friend she gets angry, she end the call on me she tells me she didn't put a gun on my head for me to call her,please its much I can't even continue to type all this because it's much sometimes she act nice for few days then go back been wicked and this I don't care attitude she gives me I really don't know what to do
sell your fada land or house and buy her car, you idiots will have sense by force
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by drmikeadams(m): 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
GFICECOLD:
Nairaland I just advice on this, have been dating my girl for 4years now and that 4 years I don't know if we've ever be at peace, every single time she's always insulting me I can't do this and that, m still a student and I try my best as a student to get her what she wants, she said she can count how many times I bought her wig not up to 5 times, I started working 2019 online buying gadgets online and sell them because of Corona everything went slow, I bought her phone twice iphone, I sold my laptop to get her another phone, she have not one day posted my pictures wishing me happy birthday or anytime but she post other guys pictures on thier birthday even her best frd a guy she have his pictures on her phone plenty,
The last time she was asking for money I told her sorry I don't really have now but I have not talk finish she insulted me, there's no insults this girl have not giving me any type of insults, she have even slap me, like if I talk to her about her friend she gets angry, she end the call on me she tells me she didn't put a gun on my head for me to call her,please its much I can't even continue to type all this because it's much sometimes she act nice for few days then go back been wicked and this I don't care attitude she gives me I really don't know what to do

Ur a woman with prick bro...u know what to do when u decide to be a man with prick
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by Daytrader1: 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
Omo shame for dey catch me to type kind thing sef
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by bigcee(m): 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
Your girlfriend is nothing but a Narcissistic person. There is nothing you can do to change her. She is controlling and dominating you. She knows you're weak like a chicken grin .Baba, the best you can do for yourself is to let her to go. You have low self esteem and no self love. Work on yourself.

Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by Nueel: 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
GFICECOLD:

You are a stupid boy!!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
story undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
If this is true and you're my brother, wahali I for don soak koboko inside pepper water use am flog u.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by chudu(m): 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
GFICECOLD:
you are disgrace to manhood you have been dating the stupid girl for 4 years and she has been insulting you are you blind?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by earleswood(f): 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
If your parents are still having children I will pray to God to give them a son.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by BBBells: 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
Nigerian girls dont care if you die or live

one of my neighbours (a girl) told my friend that i am mad

yesterday when she saw me she called me "neighbour"

i just thought " so i no dey mad today?"

another girl near me will even kiss and hug me if we see each other, but when she is with her friends, they will be gossioing and backbiting about me, not knowing say i dey hear all then dey say

THE LESS YOU WORRY ABOUT NIGERIAN GIRLS THE HEALTHIER YOUR LIFE WILL BE

SOME of them dont even know what they want, diick, money, wealth, car and so on

they are insatiable
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by Twelfthman: 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
GFICECOLD:
there's no insults this girl have not giving me any type of insults, she have even slap me, like if I talk to her about her friend she gets angry, she end the call on me she tells me she didn't put a gun on my head for me to call her,please its much I can't even continue to type all this because it's much sometimes she act nice for few days then go back been wicked and this I don't care attitude she gives me I really don't know what to do

Alright blue man. You need the red pill.
It okay to behave like a simp because of lack of experience and societal lies to men

Here is the solution to your problem.

Visit this nairaland thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know

Read and digest all the red pills there.
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by Skullano(m): 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
Sorry, do you breath from your anus?.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by AlexWayne23(m): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
GFICECOLD:
listen to future!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by VicM6: 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
GFICECOLD:
ur mama suppose curse u Allah.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by 1F30M4(f): 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
Haha lmaoo abobi shey you wan dey jonze me ni cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by chival(f): 9:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
You are not her boyfriend. You are her maga.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by Biafranboys: 12:24am On Apr 18, 2021
The last time she was asking for money I told her sorry I don't really have now but I have not talk finish she insulted me, there's no insults this girl have not giving me any type of insults, she have even slap me, like if I talk to her about her friend she gets angry, she end the call on me she tells me she didn't put a gun on my head for me to call her,please its much I can't even continue to type all this because it's much sometimes she act nice for few days then go back been wicked and this I don't care attitude she gives me I really don't know what to do[/quote]

Run for your life
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by captainking(m): 12:31am On Apr 18, 2021
GFICECOLD:
You are too weak for a man.
Be a man.. And don't ever let any woman insult you.. She knows you are weak and will keep disregarding you till you give yourself value

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beer Or Coca-cola Choose One(photos) / SA Radio Host To Reduce Breast Size For Better Life (PICS) / Is Online Dating Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.