Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,297 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:59 AM

I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" (25327 Views)

Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) / Kenyan Gravediggers Boycott Food At Funeral, Carry Casket To Alcohol Bar (Photo) / Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 17, 2021
wahala cheesy
Re: I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" by officialmario(m): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2021
Kriss216:
cool

You didn't buy aso ebi and you gallantly requested for "Two" pounded yam? You didn't even request for compassionate Fufu or Garri..

Sorry for your experience. Economy di bad. Every ceremony now is a business venture. All thanks to Buhari and APC!

the pounded yam is nt that big, i can finish 7 wrap of it.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" by officialmario(m): 9:42am On Apr 17, 2021
Kingsasian:
How people go to burial ceremonies expecting burial food naked baffles me. Anyways, that your friend is not a good friend at all.
e choke me o
Re: I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" by officialmario(m): 9:44am On Apr 17, 2021
doggedfighter:
Stay away from that man.
He doesn't know what's important and what isn't.
And has no value for people and their personal sacrifice .
He's a waste of time !
Good one bro
Re: I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" by Kriss216: 9:46am On Apr 17, 2021
officialmario:

No wonder they denied you food.

22 Likes

Re: I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" by doggedfighter(f): 9:48am On Apr 17, 2021
officialmario:

Good one bro

I'm a sis, dearie grin
Re: I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" by Beckham14: 9:50am On Apr 17, 2021
I can see my kegites brodas vibrating. The gods are wise. smiley
Re: I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" by advanceDNA: 9:51am On Apr 17, 2021
You did not buy aso-abi?? Haaaaaa!!!!
That’s a crime oooooo,and u want to eat...:
Re: I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" by officialmario(m): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2021
doggedfighter:

I'm a sis, dearie grin
i am deeply sorry ma thanks for the observation....
Re: I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" by officialmario(m): 9:57am On Apr 17, 2021
Kriss216:

7 wrap is not much nw,at least i will give him money.

1 Like

Re: I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" by officialmario(m): 9:58am On Apr 17, 2021
Beckham14:
I can see my kegites brodas vibrating. The gods are wise. smiley
what shall be the case?
Re: I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" by officialmario(m): 10:00am On Apr 17, 2021
There are other guest witout aso ebi and they served them food, why is our own case difference?
advanceDNA:
You did not buy aso-abi?? Haaaaaa!!!!
That’s a crime oooooo,and u want to eat...:

Re: I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" by advanceDNA: 10:03am On Apr 17, 2021
officialmario:
There are other guest witout aso ebi and they served them food, why is our own case difference?

Did u at least wear ànkàrà??

1 Like

Re: I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" by officialmario(m): 10:08am On Apr 17, 2021
advanceDNA:

Did u at least wear ànkàrà??
it was brown guinea i wore to the party, fully starched and ironed, ege dun.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" by Kriss216: 10:23am On Apr 17, 2021
officialmario:

ege dun still you no see food chop cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" by advanceDNA: 10:38am On Apr 17, 2021
officialmario:

Haaaaaaa....guinea??
You be Malam??

3 Likes

Re: I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" by Mynd44: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2021
Kriss216:

ege dun still you no see food chop cheesy
The OP don use Madarikan.

That is the only explanation.

But bros, you sef, don't you know Aso Ebi is a way to financially assist those throwing the party? You just wanted free food for nothing

3 Likes

Re: I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" by Omoluabi16(m): 10:43am On Apr 17, 2021
Aso-ebi or not, he was INVITED. As a guest to their occasion, he deserved to be treated with dignity. Some of these party organisers could be petty with this food and gift service. The greatest honour was showing up at your event. Respect that!

21 Likes

Re: I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" by OdogwuAnambra: 10:46am On Apr 17, 2021
officialmario:
I was invited for a burial ceremony at Omuo Ekiti, initially, i had wanted to buy aso ebi but i was not having much with, i attended the wake keeping on thursday and friday was the burial ceremony, unknown to me that the man that invited me has warned the women serving food and drinks not to give those witout aso ebi.
i requested for two pounded yam but nobody attended to me, i later requested for one pounded but they jush shun me, it was later one of the woman inform me that the instruction was nt to give those witout aso ebi food.
What a mess!
so i had just wasted my time and transport fare to this ceremony, my plan was to give the man 2k but i left the party in annoyance without informing him...
ordinary bottle drinks or bottle water i was'nt given.the man has been calling me since yesterday but i refuse to pick his calls.
Have you ever experience this kind of situation before?

Just because of rice ....is it that bad in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" by Numerouno94(m): 10:46am On Apr 17, 2021
officialmario:

Mad ooo!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" by SomaLimited: 10:47am On Apr 17, 2021
grin
Re: I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" by Numerouno94(m): 10:47am On Apr 17, 2021
Kriss216:

gringrin

1 Like

Re: I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" by doggedfighter(f): 10:47am On Apr 17, 2021
officialmario:

You are a clown grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 17, 2021
officialmario:

Ahswear you no be am..... ege dun....lmao

1 Like

Re: I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" by Duplexxx: 10:48am On Apr 17, 2021
Nawa o

He do reached like this na

Is better next time carry your food there

cheesy grin
Re: I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" by capitalzero: 10:48am On Apr 17, 2021
I don't attend burial ceremonies that look like wedding parties.

1 Like

Re: I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" by Lexusgs430: 10:48am On Apr 17, 2021
Nah food you go chop....... cheesy
Re: I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" by kponkedenge(m): 10:48am On Apr 17, 2021
Kingsasian:
How people go to burial ceremonies expecting burial food still baffles me. Anyways, that your friend is not a good friend at all.

If it's a celebration of life then you should request for food.
Re: I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" by Numerouno94(m): 10:49am On Apr 17, 2021
officialmario:

gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol / Professional Certification For Event Planners / Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.