Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,984 members, 7,803,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

How To Be A Nurse In UAE - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Be A Nurse In UAE (22932 Views)

Registered Nurse In Need Of Employment / Vacancy For A School Nurse In Abuja (job Ref: Hc-rn-abj) / Massive Nurse Recruitment At Talktomedoc Nigeria Limited (90 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be A Nurse In UAE by CSTRR: 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
gboyetade:
What's your problem sir/ma?
They should suffer here ba while the president seeks healthcare outside?

Shebi you can afford foreign healthcare na?.

You can travel to the UK at the drop of a hat when the teaching hospital in Nigeria book an operation for you in six months time because there are not enough surgeons.

Big man.
Re: How To Be A Nurse In UAE by Oceanfield: 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
GODBLESSBUHARI:
Hey boy stop misleading Nigerians about Getting a white collar jobs in Dubai!! I have been Going to Dubai since I was 15 and my last visit to Dubai was last year before the Pandemic started!
I repeat stop trying to rush Nigerian lives by trying to grow your useless Travel blog you are trying to popularize...I will drop A thread Very soon about The Shams and Scams Of Dubai,how Agents promise you mouth watering offers, prostitution in Dubai and Much more!!It's a promise and I will drop them With Picture evidence..
And to my fellow Nigerians That seek greener pastures please avoid UAE(Dubai),Qatar,Oman,Saudi Arabia and Jordan..
God bless us all......

When you drop the information,please quote me.
Re: How To Be A Nurse In UAE by CSTRR: 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
membranus:

"That is patriotism"

You must be living in an Edenic Nigeria of your own making for you to come up with that "patriotism" ideology.

Patriotic to whom? Patriotism to a country which doesn't care if you are living or not.

You can only talk of being patriotic to a government which have a good plan for your life from birth to death. And that government is certainly not existing in present day Nigeria.
Forget patriotism.

Think about your fellow Nigerians that are on a one year queue for simple operation.

Think about your fellow Nigerians that will book appointment to see a doctor at 6am but will only be able to see them at 6pm in the evening due to an overload of patients and not enough doctors.

Think about the doctors and Nurses that are being overworked because their colleagues have japa.

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Nurse In UAE by CSTRR: 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
A Nigerian in Nigeria with a salary of 70k will also be supporting his health care workers to leave because you hate the country.

You are mad.
Re: How To Be A Nurse In UAE by jesmond3945: 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
CSTRR:
A lite of Nigerians don't know the scale of predation that foreign countries are doing to Nigeiann healthcare.

They are parking them enmass.
And it is the Nigerian people that suffers.

Poor Nigerians that can't afford foreign healthcare.

Many of these health care Visa agents especially from the UK and the middle East are wrecking serious havoc on Nigeria.

Infa t the UN had to create a quota protecting vulnerable countries like Nigeria but the wealthy countries don't care.

They know the damage they are doing, they just don't care.

If I become president tommorow, one of the first things I would do is to send a strongly worded statement to predator nations ,close down their agencies in Nigeria and charge their Nigerian collaborators with treason.
if you pay doctors and give them good infrastructure they would not leave. Let us not deceive ourselves.
Re: How To Be A Nurse In UAE by ENG0701: 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
CSTRR:

It's not necessarily patriotism.

Its self interest.

I don't want my health care workers to be the least smart among them.
The remnants that were not intelligent enough to pass PLAB1 and 2.

When the best we have have all gone to Dubai and the UK.

Every Nigerian that cannot afford foreign healthcare should have that same self interest.

That's actually a very good point. Unfortunately a good number of healthcare workers left are those that have not been able to pass the required exams.
Re: How To Be A Nurse In UAE by Uncleodi(m): 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
GODBLESSBUHARI:
Hey boy stop misleading Nigerians about Getting a white collar jobs in Dubai!! I have been Going to Dubai since I was 15 and my last visit to Dubai was last year before the Pandemic started!
I repeat stop trying to rush Nigerian lives by trying to grow your useless Travel blog you are trying to popularize...I will drop A thread Very soon about The Shams and Scams Of Dubai,how Agents promise you mouth watering offers, prostitution in Dubai and Much more!!It's a promise and I will drop them With Picture evidence..
And to my fellow Nigerians That seek greener pastures please avoid UAE(Dubai),Qatar,Oman,Saudi Arabia and Jordan..
God bless us all......

You have successfully written rubbish.

Health care professionals are well paid and respected all over the world �.

Do you know how many Nigeria Doctors that are currently heading big hospitals in Saudi Arabia as CMDs?

Your concern should be about the non-professionals who are trying to go to the middle East.

2 Likes

Re: How To Be A Nurse In UAE by GODBLESSBUHARI: 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
Uncleodi:

You have successfully written rubbish.

Health care professionals are well paid and respected all over the world �.

Do you know how many Nigeria Doctors that are currently heading big hospitals in Saudi Arabia as CMDs?

Your concern should be about the non-professionals who are trying to go to the middle East.

Dear Dingbat,
Please read again!!!!!!!!
Re: How To Be A Nurse In UAE by Uncleodi(m): 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
CSTRR:

Yes, the govt have to reward health care workers very well.
That is non-negotiable.

But sometimes, most of what drives this Exodus of health care workers from Nigeria is greed.
They want to paid like their counter parts in the UK and that is not possible atleast for now.

The UK GDP is three times the Nigerian GDP.
And their population is also atleast three times less too.

Healthcare workers can't earn the same.

They must accept that.

It is not greed bro...you don't understand what those doctors pass through pre and post qualification.

The Nigerian doctor that was part of the Pfizer covid vaccine, do you think he would have utilised his potentials if he had remained in Nigeria?

When last did the government fund any research in Nigeria? All they do is to loot money and kill dreams!

If that is OK for you, then enjoy �
Re: How To Be A Nurse In UAE by membranus: 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
CSTRR:

Forget patriotism.

Think about your fellow Nigerians that are on a one year queue for simple operation.

Think about your fellow Nigerians that will book appointment to see a doctor at 6am but will only be able to see them at 6pm in the evening due to an overload of patients and not enough doctors.

Think about the doctors and Nurses that are being overworked because their colleagues have japa.

Tell that to your President Mr. Buhari who despite all the best hands in his country, he still have to travel abroad for a common medical check up.

Why because hospitals across the nation were not well equipped. Would you work in such an environment?

Nigerians are hardened to hardship. They will manage their health hazards until all the crops of
irredeemable corrupt leadership are sent to the pit of hell where they belong
Re: How To Be A Nurse In UAE by Cutehector(m): 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
sketcherJ:
Cool. With the way the country is treating our healthcare professionals like doctors and nurses, I am not falseprophet1 but I see more nurses running to places like UAE and other countries. smiley
you suppose add the last statement.

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Nurse In UAE by BarristerAlarig: 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
DrObum:

You still believe the story that medical education is subsidized in Nigeria?

Have you met medical students? What exactly does the government do for them that is subsidized?

They pay money for every f**king thing.
They pay like every other student, so where's the subsidy?

Do they spend up to $400k on medical education?
Re: How To Be A Nurse In UAE by BarristerAlarig: 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
CSTRR:

It's annoying.

The last episode of "the resident", a US Medical drama was about how the best Nigerian healthcare workers leave.

They know they are creating a humanitarian crisis.
They just don't care.

We don't have a leadership that looks out for Nigerian interests.

Exactly.

The average American medical graduate spends 4years in undergraduate, pay for and pass the MCAT, spend money attending interviews, get accepted then go into debt(between 300-400k dollars) and still need to match into a residency.

How our own Drs want to be paid the same is beyond me.
Re: How To Be A Nurse In UAE by EvilNeedle(m): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
Achico:
Pls can anyone who is an art student Bsc cert. apply for this ?

It's people like you that fail exam. embarassed
Re: How To Be A Nurse In UAE by EvilNeedle(m): 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
GeneralPula:
This is all lies..

Nurse in Dubai ma foot..

I repeat don’t fall for the scam!

Why don't you open a post and tell us the truth na? If he is lying, then tell us how to get these jobs.

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Nurse In UAE by BarristerAlarig: 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
jesmond3945:
if you pay doctors and give them good infrastructure they would not leave. Let us not deceive ourselves.

Are Drs the only employees??
Re: How To Be A Nurse In UAE by jesmond3945: 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

lol. They are more important than lawyers.
Re: How To Be A Nurse In UAE by Eromzi(m): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
Dubaiguy:
After opening my last thread on how Nigerians are getting teaching jobs in UAE. I got several requests from intending nurses and practicing nurses in Nigeria about how to get a nursing job in UAE.

Why not? I embarked on research and conversed with several Nigerian nurses in Dubai after which I made a video about how you can easily be a nurse in Nigeria.

We all know nursing overseas has always been a lucrative job but the pandemic even made nurses more popular and demanded all over the world..and UAE is not an exception. So how do you become a nurse in UAE? Let's get to it.

1) Know the four bodies that handle nursing recruitments in UAE. They include DHA, DHCC, MOH and HAAD.

2) You need to posses a Bsc. Note a diploma can not get you a nursing job in UAE, maybe assistant nurse though I'll update you on that soon, even if you are not into health care field, you can become Assistant Nurse.. You also need an experience certificate (at least 2 years of experience) and practicing license from council governing nursing in Nigeria( NMCN) or any country you are based in.

3) You can apply for/get jobs through 3 months Visa process, agency or directly from hospital. Since the first option is the most popular. Lemme talk about it.

It's better to start the process in Nigeria so you don't waste time doing that when you get to Dubai.

Firstly scan your certificate. One by one. Convert them to PDF files, your passport photo and international passport too.

Go to DHA website (remember there are 4 nurse governing councils in Dubai; I prefer to use DHA)
Create a profile.
You will have to pay the sum of 210 dirhams to open application.
After submitting, in a couple of days you will receive a confirmation mail from DHa acknowledging the receipt of your documents

Next stage - verification
This is the stage where DHA will verify your documents. You will pay the sum of 925 dirhams to start this process.

After they verified your documents, they will contact your refereee

Verification takes 4-6 weeks. After a successful verification, you will be asked to come and sit for the nursing exam. Like we have it in Nigeria. This is stage where you apply for 3 months visa. The examination comes with a fee of $170. Don't fret, the exam is not difficult and it's only 70 questions.

To pass, you need 60%. At least get 42 questions right. If you can do NMCN exam well, this should come easy too.

You will receive the result of the exam in 72 hours or 3-5 working days. If you pass, you will receive a congratulatory mail and an eligibility letter valid for 1 year.

What do you do next? Start applying for all the UAE nursing jobs you see (trust me, they are much!) without hassle.

When you receive your first salary, you will know the process is more than worth it. Please check the source for more information and UAE sites for Dubai jobs.

Thank you.
Source

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-N-ZP1etqI
Great job. pls how about getting scholarship to study in Dubai.
Re: How To Be A Nurse In UAE by BarristerAlarig: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
jesmond3945:
lol. They are more important than lawyers.

No body is more important. This complex is everything that's wrong with Drs.
Re: How To Be A Nurse In UAE by hartson(m): 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
GODBLESSBUHARI:
God bless us all......
many thanks so what about Kuwait?
Re: How To Be A Nurse In UAE by Eromzi(m): 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
Dubaiguy:
After opening my last thread on how Nigerians are getting teaching jobs in UAE. I got several requests from intending nurses and practicing nurses in Nigeria about how to get a nursing job in UAE.

Why not? I embarked on research and conversed with several Nigerian nurses in Dubai after which I made a video about how you can easily be a nurse in Nigeria.

We all know nursing overseas has always been a lucrative job but the pandemic even made nurses more popular and demanded all over the world..and UAE is not an exception. So how do you become a nurse in UAE? Let's get to it.

1) Know the four bodies that handle nursing recruitments in UAE. They include DHA, DHCC, MOH and HAAD.

2) You need to posses a Bsc. Note a diploma can not get you a nursing job in UAE, maybe assistant nurse though I'll update you on that soon, even if you are not into health care field, you can become Assistant Nurse.. You also need an experience certificate (at least 2 years of experience) and practicing license from council governing nursing in Nigeria( NMCN) or any country you are based in.

3) You can apply for/get jobs through 3 months Visa process, agency or directly from hospital. Since the first option is the most popular. Lemme talk about it.

It's better to start the process in Nigeria so you don't waste time doing that when you get to Dubai.

Firstly scan your certificate. One by one. Convert them to PDF files, your passport photo and international passport too.

Go to DHA website (remember there are 4 nurse governing councils in Dubai; I prefer to use DHA)
Create a profile.
You will have to pay the sum of 210 dirhams to open application.
After submitting, in a couple of days you will receive a confirmation mail from DHa acknowledging the receipt of your documents

Next stage - verification
This is the stage where DHA will verify your documents. You will pay the sum of 925 dirhams to start this process.

After they verified your documents, they will contact your refereee

Verification takes 4-6 weeks. After a successful verification, you will be asked to come and sit for the nursing exam. Like we have it in Nigeria. This is stage where you apply for 3 months visa. The examination comes with a fee of $170. Don't fret, the exam is not difficult and it's only 70 questions.

To pass, you need 60%. At least get 42 questions right. If you can do NMCN exam well, this should come easy too.

You will receive the result of the exam in 72 hours or 3-5 working days. If you pass, you will receive a congratulatory mail and an eligibility letter valid for 1 year.

What do you do next? Start applying for all the UAE nursing jobs you see (trust me, they are much!) without hassle.

When you receive your first salary, you will know the process is more than worth it. Please check the source for more information and UAE sites for Dubai jobs.

Thank you.
Source

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-N-ZP1etqI
tnks very informative how about getting scholarship to study in Dubai.
Re: How To Be A Nurse In UAE by Chigorkizz(m): 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2021
Re: How To Be A Nurse In UAE by Maski87: 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
Until you start respecting doctors and nurses in this country and paying them what the deserve, the will continue to go to other countries
Re: How To Be A Nurse In UAE by Osoboshi: 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
DrObum:

You still believe the story that medical education is subsidized in Nigeria?

Have you met medical students? What exactly does the government do for them that is subsidized?

They pay money for every f**king thing.
They pay like every other student, so where's the subsidy?
Doc God bless u,we even have to pay money for our exams to hold this days.

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Nurse In UAE by Osoboshi: 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
CSTRR:

I am not saying we should owe health care workers.
That is treason too.

But you cannot earn like a doctor in Dubai or the UK.
That is the economic reality.

You just have stay and serve your people that trained you and subsidize your education with their taxes.

That is patriotism.
baba which subsidy are u talking of,abeg I go like know any med skul for naija wey there med skul the subsidized ma enter
Re: How To Be A Nurse In UAE by Bundaweber: 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
NaMe4:

Bro, no healthworker in Nigeria demands to be paid same as their counterparts in UK or any other Western nation. The condition of service and corruption in the system is just simply appalling.

Most live hand to mouth under terrible working conditions and are expected to deliver services at global standards? That's a joke! (But they actually do to the best of their ability and resources available).

Most just want to practise, be happy and live as normal humans should.

are you a healthworker?
Re: How To Be A Nurse In UAE by ooohoo: 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
@Dubaiguy

Nice post. You can now take the DHA exam in Nigeria though.
Re: How To Be A Nurse In UAE by Osoboshi: 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

pesin close ur mouth say make ur profession no complain,abi dem stop una to go practice abroad.
Re: How To Be A Nurse In UAE by jesmond3945: 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

No body is more important. This complex is everything that's wrong with Drs.
what is the importance of lawyers? who only job is to be quoting manuscript handed down by the british
Re: How To Be A Nurse In UAE by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
CSTRR:
A lite of Nigerians don't know the scale of predation that foreign countries are doing to Nigeiann healthcare.

They are parking them enmass.
And it is the Nigerian people that suffers.

Poor Nigerians that can't afford foreign healthcare.

Many of these health care Visa agents especially from the UK and the middle East are wrecking serious havoc on Nigeria.

Infa t the UN had to create a quota protecting vulnerable countries like Nigeria but the wealthy countries don't care.

They know the damage they are doing, they just don't care.

If I become president tommorow, one of the first things I would do is to send a strongly worded statement to predator nations ,close down their agencies in Nigeria and charge their Nigerian collaborators with treason.
then pay healthworkers well. Simple!!
Re: How To Be A Nurse In UAE by Amumaigwe: 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
GODBLESSBUHARI:
God bless us all......

I would have believed your own narrative if not for your moniker that seeks blessing on a man cursed by Allah himself.
Re: How To Be A Nurse In UAE by Iamaboonasir(m): 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
Dubaiguy:

Lol yeah bro. Please guys I can't really respond to Dms. If you have any enquires, send me a comment on the video on YouTube and I will respond accordingly. Trust me. kiss

Abeg subscribe too and help my ministry. Thanks cool

Please reply my comment on your YouTube page bruh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Recruit 7,500 Graduates As Tax Advocates / 10,000 Graduates, Masters Holders Jostle As Primary Teachers In Ekiti / NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.